We've updated the 'What can I talk about?' section of the group chat guidelines to mirror the boards guidelines. You can find them here :)
Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!

Count to ten thousand

1202122232426»

Comments

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 I am the Sultan. I am me. South EastPosts: 1,511 Postholic
    Because we all have a growth mindset just like what you should have. 
    So salaam worthy friend. Come back soon! That's the end.  Till another Arabian night! A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming. A whole new world, with new horizons to pursue. I'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare. Let me share this whole new world with you. A whole new world, that's where I'll be. 
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 The sad girl Posts: 1,385 Fanatical Poster
    Hah :lol: True. I guess reaching ten thousand long after my death is better than not at all lol.

When life leaves us blind, love keeps us kind - Linkin Park

Sing it for the boys, sing it for the girls, every time that you lose it sing it for the world - MCR

Hah :lol: True. I guess reaching ten thousand long after my death is better than not at all lol.

Don't think like that. If I am right we should get to 10,000 in approximately November 2053. So far away. I would have to keep going onto the boards when I am older to have a look and put a comment once in a while. Wow I will be 47 years old and my mum will be 93 years old when we reach 10,000. And my dad will be 85 years old. And my oldest sister will be 72 years old. And my other sister will be 66 years old. And my oldest brother will be 72 years old. And my other brother will be 61 years old. And my friend Arabella will be 47 years old as well. My little cousin will be 42 years old. My tiny cousin will be 37 years old. Mike would be I wonder how old  (oh yeah 57- saw 2 years ago that he was 21 on the Case Studies page.) 😜😉😂

So salaam worthy friend. Come back soon! That's the end.  Till another Arabian night! A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming. A whole new world, with new horizons to pursue. I'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare. Let me share this whole new world with you. A whole new world, that's where I'll be. 
    Kathleen07
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,049 The Mix Elder

I love this thread 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 The sad girl Posts: 1,385 Fanatical Poster

I love this thread 
    784* ;) And yeah, it's pretty fun.

When life leaves us blind, love keeps us kind - Linkin Park

Sing it for the boys, sing it for the girls, every time that you lose it sing it for the world - MCR