Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Happy birthday Shaunie!

LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru

Just wanted to wish the super duperest of happy birthdays to @Shaunie ! sorry for making a big old post i just felt like creating a place to keep the wishes :)

i hope you're having a good day and remember that its okay if you're not, as i always love to say theres always tomorrow! until then whether you're happy or not its time to shower yourself with the things you love and put yourself first!

thanks for being here Shaunie and all the lovely support and input you've provided over the years, we're all here for you always remember that.

Much love! <3

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld

Comments

• LabraBellLabraBell Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    Yeah, happy birthday @Shaunie! I hope you celebrate it well, and just know we're always here for you too. Maybe we can hold a secondary birthday party for you in support tomorrow :P
    What do you mean I have to think of an intelligent signature?
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Aw thank you so much @Laine really lovely of you!! Such cute dog pictures!!!! <3 & made me feel bit better, as well as the other birthday wishes. Thank you <3<3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    LabraBell said:
    Yeah, happy birthday @Shaunie! I hope you celebrate it well, and just know we're always here for you too. Maybe we can hold a secondary birthday party for you in support tomorrow :P
    <3 ahh aw thank you very much LabraBell <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    edited September 2018
    Happy birthday, Shaunie! Enjoy the fancier-than-normal takeaway. :p

Thought I'd contribute a cute dog photo - Bailey looking for attention when I was working at home a few weeks ago...

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Happy Birthday Shaunie! Hope you have a lovely day <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • LabraBellLabraBell Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    Since the dog photo thing seems to be holding up a pattern, I'll contribute my own too. This is Greta, complaining when I made her toy squeak.
    What do you mean I have to think of an intelligent signature?
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    edited September 2018
    Happy birthdayyyy @Shaunie! I hope you had a lovely day yesterday <3

Thought I'd add a cute dog gif that I found, hope you like it!

Happy Birthday Dog GIF
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Happy Birthday! 

My dog is back home but here is Cinnamon and Ango also wishing you a happy birthday! 

"Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 

Ah aw thank you all. I do love cute dog  and animals pictures & these are so cute. 😊 <3<3<3

My day wasnt tooo bad yesterday considering i had work  & enjoying today out with my sisters😊 

• AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Happy birthday @Shaunie ! <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.