Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hi

blue22blue22 Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
I'm new on here and idk what to really put. My life has become pretty awful recently, everyday is just really hard. Some really shitty things have happened to me in the past couple of months. I keep having nightmares about what happened and then I wake up and its more of the same. Idk what else to say really, I guess I just don't know what to do anymore.

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome welcome, @blue22. :) Hope you enjoy your time here. If you'd like to start a dedicated thread about what you're going through, feel free to hear over to Health & Wellbeing.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey there blue22, welcome to the boards.

I'm sorry to hear you're having such a rough time at the moment, is there anyone in your life you can talk to about all the awful stuff that's been happening to you? Trying to talk through your problems can be hard but it's always a great first step to take.

You also mentioned that you keep having nightmares and it's understandable that dealing with that would just make everything worse. There's actually a great article about dreams and nightmares on The Mix here http://www.themix.org.uk/your-body/sleeping/dreams-and-nightmares-6545.html so feel free to read through that if you want.

As Mike said if you want to talk more about your specific problems feel free to start a dedicated thread in the Health & Wellbeing category and I hope you enjoy your time on the boards!

- Riley
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Riley said:
    Hey there blue22, welcome to the boards.

I'm sorry to hear you're having such a rough time at the moment, is there anyone in your life you can talk to about all the awful stuff that's been happening to you? Trying to talk through your problems can be hard but it's always a great first step to take.

You also mentioned that you keep having nightmares and it's understandable that dealing with that would just make everything worse. There's actually a great article about dreams and nightmares on The Mix here http ://www.themix.org.uk/your-body/sleeping/dreams-and-nightmares-6545.html so feel free to read through that if you want.

As Mike said if you want to talk more about your specific problems feel free to start a dedicated thread in the Health & Wellbeing category and I hope you enjoy your time on the boards!

- Riley
    I have some new friends to talk to but it's hard for me to talk about what happened. Thank you for the article I'll take a look at it. And yeah I made a new thread. 
  • Options
    Mike said:
    Welcome welcome, @blue22. :) Hope you enjoy your time here. If you'd like to start a dedicated thread about what you're going through, feel free to hear over to Health and Wellbeing.
    Thank you :) I did make one.
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Hi blue22,

Welcome! Think of this like an open space for you to discuss ideas and opinions with other people - you can either contribute to existing threads, or start your own!x

Much love <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Mama_UMama_U Posts: 30 Boards Initiate
    Hey @blue22

Im like a newbie tooo soooooo ... hey  :)

Im sorry about the nightmares. I used to get them but this reeaaallly old and hilarious guy named bobby told me to watch funny youtube clips and drink coco before i sleep.

Hope your nightmares go away and u dream about hilarious things......  <3

• Options
    EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Welcome to the MIX Blue :) 
    You have the same name as a character from a comic I read :O 

I get nightmares too and loads of people here gave me great tips, you can read through the post or make your own if you like :) 

You deserve to be happy and the mix is always a welcoming place to share your worries and find others to talk too 

"Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy."