Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.

User titles and bonuses

The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,447 Community Managers
edited October 2018 in Help Desk

Note: we haven't fully updated this for Vanilla just yet. The user titles are the same, but we'll need to add the new bonuses.  Watch this space. :wink:

Hey everyone,

This is a quick introduction to user titles and bonuses. As you post more on the boards, you'll notice that a few things change as your post count climbs. :smiley:

User Titles
Your user title is the text that appears under your username when you post (and on your profile).

Your user title changes automatically depending on the number of posts you've made. Here's the full list:

0 - Noob
5 - Newbie
10 - Fast Newbie
22 - Two little ducks
23 - Cool Newbie
50 - Miniposter
100 - The Mix convert
250 - Rampant Poster
500 - Extreme Poster
666 - Scary Poster
667 - Incredible Poster
1000 - Fanatical Poster
1500 - Postoholic
2000 - Mega Poster
3000 - Ultimate Poster
4000 - Uber Poster
4500 - Supreme Poster
5000 - The Mix Elder
7500 - Boards Champion
10000 - Part of the furniture
15000 - I eat threads for breakfast
17500 - I am one with The Mix
20000 - Born on Earth, raised on The Mix
22500 - Lord of The Mix
25000 - I don't make the posts, the posts make me
30000 - The Mix Honorary Guru

Any questions, feel free to ask them below.

We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
Tagged:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Noob
    The user titles and the diagram must have been implimented at the time the old board was made - 18 years ago? Isn't it time to allow members without huge post counts to choose a name for themselves? Some members hardly use the boards. At that rate it's going to take them a very long time before they earn the right to have a special name. Can this be changed please? We are, after all, living in the 21st century. :joy:

I'm driven by self doubt.
  • The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,447 Community Managers
    Floxy said:
    The user titles and the diagram must have been implimented at the time the old board was made - 18 years ago? Isn't it time to allow members without huge post counts to choose a name for themselves? Some members hardly use the boards. At that rate it's going to take them a very long time before they earn the right to have a special name. Can this be changed please? We are, after all, living in the 21st century. :joy:

Haha, yep - this thread is post was originally written quite some time ago. It certainly needs an update and we'll work on it when we get the chance. :wink:

A custom user title has always been a reward for posting a lot, and it'll probably stay that way for the time being. That said, we're always open to new ideas, so this isn't set in stone. We're probably going to do some revamping of these rewards, but it's likely that some will still stay as they are - we feel it's nice for you guys to get something special out of contributing a lot to the community. :smile:

Mike
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,336 Fanatical Poster
    How do I change my title?  I can't see it anywhere :/

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 14,992 Part of the furniture
    Floxy said:
    The user titles and the diagram must have been implimented at the time the old board was made - 18 years ago?

18 years ago the boards were very different. No avatars a very limited user titles and certainly no private messaging.

It was easier to build up a post count though, there was far more activity back then.
    Laine said:
    How do I change my title?  I can't see it anywhere :/
    Once you hit 500 posts, it will be shown as a field in your profile. :)

Mike
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 1,930 Postholic
    That's cool. Soon ish I'll get Rampant Poster.
    I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
    Oh. Very soon. 😎😊
    I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
  • Will the Under 16s Saturday chat be returning sometime, please?
    ClaraOswald
    I doubt it. It`s not showing on chats in the next 2 weeks. Pm @The Mix and ask. Or find Jane in a chat (I know that it`s hard) and ask her if she is thinking of modding the chat.

A warrior. 
  • Kasa2103 said:
    I doubt it. It`s not showing on chats in the next 2 weeks. Pm @The Mix and ask. Or find Jane in a chat (I know that it`s hard) and ask her if she is thinking of modding the chat.
    Thanks Kasa I might do that! :)
    edited October 2018
    Kasa2103 said:
    Pm @The Mix and ask.

Thank you for asking for an update on this @Kasa2103 @Floxy - we did say we'd post one. I'll update this thread with the latest. :)   

Mike & the team
  • Thanks @Mike
  • ClaraOswaldClaraOswald TardisPosts: 100 The Mix convert
    I feel like there should be more inbetween because i find it fun to see i have a new username  =)
    My feelings are bigger on the inside. People get me wrong.
     "Sometimes the only choices you have are wrong ones but you still have to choose"-Peter Capaldi, 12th Doctor  ❤️

The Mix
    I feel like there should be more inbetween because i find it fun to see i have a new username  =)
    Funny you should say that @ClaraOswald. There may or may not be an exciting update about the rank system in the next few months... ;)

Mike & the team

Aife
  • ClaraOswaldClaraOswald TardisPosts: 100 The Mix convert
    The Mix said:
    Funny you should say that @ClaraOswald. There may or may not be an exciting update about the rank system in the next few months... ;)

Mike & the team

Yay! very excited  ;)
    My feelings are bigger on the inside. People get me wrong.
     "Sometimes the only choices you have are wrong ones but you still have to choose"-Peter Capaldi, 12th Doctor  ❤️