Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

User titles and bonuses

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
edited October 2018 in Help Desk

Note: we haven't fully updated this for Vanilla just yet. The user titles are the same, but we'll need to add the new bonuses.  Watch this space. :wink:

Hey everyone,

This is a quick introduction to user titles and bonuses. As you post more on the boards, you'll notice that a few things change as your post count climbs. :smiley:

User Titles
Your user title is the text that appears under your username when you post (and on your profile).

Your user title changes automatically depending on the number of posts you've made. Here's the full list:

0 - Noob
5 - Newbie
10 - Fast Newbie
22 - Two little ducks
23 - Cool Newbie
50 - Miniposter
100 - The Mix convert
250 - Rampant Poster
500 - Extreme Poster
666 - Scary Poster
667 - Incredible Poster
1000 - Fanatical Poster
1500 - Postoholic
2000 - Mega Poster
3000 - Ultimate Poster
4000 - Uber Poster
4500 - Supreme Poster
5000 - The Mix Elder
7500 - Boards Champion
10000 - Part of the furniture
15000 - I eat threads for breakfast
17500 - I am one with The Mix
20000 - Born on Earth, raised on The Mix
22500 - Lord of The Mix
25000 - I don't make the posts, the posts make me
30000 - The Mix Honorary Guru

Any questions, feel free to ask them below.

We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
Post edited by TheMix on
Tagged:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    The user titles and the diagram must have been implimented at the time the old board was made - 18 years ago? Isn't it time to allow members without huge post counts to choose a name for themselves? Some members hardly use the boards. At that rate it's going to take them a very long time before they earn the right to have a special name. Can this be changed please? We are, after all, living in the 21st century. :joy:

• TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Floxy said:
    The user titles and the diagram must have been implimented at the time the old board was made - 18 years ago? Isn't it time to allow members without huge post counts to choose a name for themselves? Some members hardly use the boards. At that rate it's going to take them a very long time before they earn the right to have a special name. Can this be changed please? We are, after all, living in the 21st century. :joy:

Haha, yep - this thread is post was originally written quite some time ago. It certainly needs an update and we'll work on it when we get the chance. :wink:

A custom user title has always been a reward for posting a lot, and it'll probably stay that way for the time being. That said, we're always open to new ideas, so this isn't set in stone. We're probably going to do some revamping of these rewards, but it's likely that some will still stay as they are - we feel it's nice for you guys to get something special out of contributing a lot to the community. :smile:

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    How do I change my title?  I can't see it anywhere :/

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Floxy said:
    The user titles and the diagram must have been implimented at the time the old board was made - 18 years ago?

18 years ago the boards were very different. No avatars a very limited user titles and certainly no private messaging.

It was easier to build up a post count though, there was far more activity back then.
    Weekender Offender 
    Laine said:
    How do I change my title?  I can't see it anywhere :/
    Once you hit 500 posts, it will be shown as a field in your profile. :)

Mike

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    That's cool. Soon ish I'll get Rampant Poster.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Oh. Very soon. 😎😊
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Will the Under 16s Saturday chat be returning sometime, please?
    I doubt it. It`s not showing on chats in the next 2 weeks. Pm @The Mix and ask. Or find Jane in a chat (I know that it`s hard) and ask her if she is thinking of modding the chat.
    Kasa2103 said:
    I doubt it. It`s not showing on chats in the next 2 weeks. Pm @The Mix and ask. Or find Jane in a chat (I know that it`s hard) and ask her if she is thinking of modding the chat.
    Thanks Kasa I might do that! :)
    edited October 2018
    Kasa2103 said:
    Pm @The Mix and ask.

Thank you for asking for an update on this @Kasa2103 @Floxy - we did say we'd post one. I'll update this thread with the latest. :)   

Mike & the team

Thanks @Mike
  • ClaraOswaldClaraOswald Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    I feel like there should be more inbetween because i find it fun to see i have a new username  =)
    My feelings are bigger on the inside.
     "I do what i do because it's right... and above all its KIND" - the 12th Doctor 💕
    The joy is worth the pain.

I feel like there should be more inbetween because i find it fun to see i have a new username  =)
    Funny you should say that @ClaraOswald. There may or may not be an exciting update about the rank system in the next few months... ;)

Mike & the team

• ClaraOswaldClaraOswald Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    The Mix said:
    Funny you should say that @ClaraOswald. There may or may not be an exciting update about the rank system in the next few months... ;)

Mike & the team

Yay! very excited  ;)
    My feelings are bigger on the inside.
     "I do what i do because it's right... and above all its KIND" - the 12th Doctor 💕
    The joy is worth the pain.

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    The Mix said:

Mike & the team

Whens this happening then? Ah
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    Shaunie said:
    The Mix said:

Mike & the team

Whens this happening then? Ah
    Good question @Shaunie! So we're actually going to announce it this month, because we want a bit of feedback on it before we make the change permanently. We'll post something in AG soon. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Quack Quack! Sorry but I just remembered that Two Little Ducks is a bingo call.