Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Goodbye but not actually goodbye

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
Hey everyone,

Just to say that I'm leaving the staff team - today is my last day as an apprentice here at The Mix HQ!

That said, I'll sill be a chat mod and most likely a boards mod for the foreseeable future, so in reality not much is really changing as far as you guys are concerned. ;)

Anyways, just a note to say that working behind the scenes here and having the privilege of getting to know you guys better and in other ways has been truly wonderful. Going to miss being around here full time, but delighted to say I'll ultimately be sticking around.

No one ever really leaves.

;):heart:
All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Mike,

My account has finally allowed me access! What a palava that was, lasted a good couple of months or so argh?!

It's sad to read that you'll be leaving the staff team however great that you'll still be sticking around on here :)

Best Wishes :)

Hannah Bannanna
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Good luck with everything in the future Mike, be great to still see you around.

Take Care :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Mike you said the 30th 😢

Really going to miss you as part of the main mod account.

Good luck with whatever you decide you're going to do.
  • MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 617 Incredible Poster
    Sorry to hear you are leaving...or not leaving :p

Nah, I will miss your monthly updates but glad you are sticking around...in some shape or form :p

Best of luck for the future! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Hiya Mike!:wave:

Going to miss you, well...be seeing you on chat anyway. It has been great to get to know you, i didnt actually know you were an apprentice till a few weeks ago :thumb: - you are a real pro at this and the support you have given me in The Mix community and as a volunteer has been outstanding and i very much appreciate all of it - i am sure that you will go on to do even better and amazing things.

I will never give up on my dreams of becoming a youth engagement officer and maybe one day i can tell you that i have finally been successful in that dream.

Good luck for the future and keep on dreaming!! *hug*

''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    What you're leaving?! Jokes... see you around ;)
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Is there going to be any mix staff left?!🤔
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Lost_sense wrote: »
    Is there going to be any mix staff left?!🤔

Exactly my thought
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Aww, thanks so much for the kind words guys! :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Mike wrote: »
    Aww, thanks so much for the kind words guys! :)

Hiya Mike ,:wave: missing you - please moderate a chat soon
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 943 Part of The Mix Family
    edited February 1
    JustV wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Just to say that I'm leaving the staff team - today is my last day as an apprentice here at The Mix HQ!

That said, I'll sill be a chat mod and most likely a boards mod for the foreseeable future, so in reality not much is really changing as far as you guys are concerned. ;)

Anyways, just a note to say that working behind the scenes here and having the privilege of getting to know you guys better and in other ways has been truly wonderful. Going to miss being around here full time, but delighted to say I'll ultimately be sticking around.

No one ever really leaves.

;):heart:

Woohoo congrats!! :wink:
  • JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,878 Extreme Poster
    Noooo I'm gonna miss you!! :bawling: Good luck with whatever you're gonna pursue, and I hope it treats you well!
    Believe in me - who believes is you
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,913 Community Veteran
    I probably wasn't on here when you were an apprentice at TheMix, but I hope where ever you are at the moment that things are going good and well for you!. <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • RiverRiver Community Champion Posts: 983 Part of The Mix Family
    *rolls out the red carpet for @JustV *
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,913 Community Veteran
    JustV wrote: »
    also thanks! I'd like to thank my mother and yeah let's fix climate change

iq49713lsacr.jpg
    Alt text: Leonardo DiCaprio recieving an Oscar

Woo *cheers for you* !!!
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films