Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hey! I'm new here...

Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
whale_hello.gif

I'm Ed (but TheSite doesn't seem to allow two character usernames!)

So I am newish to YouthNet and TheSite - I have taken over recently from PGreen as the Advice and training manager! I'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you :) I will be popping up from time to time on the boards and you'll probably be most likely to find me on the relationship threads as part of my role is to support our expert relationship advisors.

Trying to think about something interesting about me...I'm sport's mad - whether that's playing, watching or talking about it...but don't let that put you off :)
FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Ed :wave:

Good to have you here :)
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Welcome Ed! :wave:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Ed,

Welcome to TheSite boards :)
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Welcome!
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the community.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Hi all :) thanks for all your friendly welcomes :wave:
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.