Home Introduce Yourself
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Limited spaces available! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hey! I'm new here...

Ed_Ed_ Posts: 641 Community Manager
whale_hello.gif

I'm Ed (but TheSite doesn't seem to allow two character usernames!)

So I am newish to YouthNet and TheSite - I have taken over recently from PGreen as the Advice and training manager! I'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you :) I will be popping up from time to time on the boards and you'll probably be most likely to find me on the relationship threads as part of my role is to support our expert relationship advisors.

Trying to think about something interesting about me...I'm sport's mad - whether that's playing, watching or talking about it...but don't let that put you off :)
"Don't let them paint you gray. They're gonna see you're somebody, somewhere, someday. Don't ever let them take your playful heart away. Oh you're somebody nobody could replicate" ~ Roo Panes

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Ed :wave:

Good to have you here :)
  • apandavapandav :) Posts: 2,072
    Welcome Ed! :wave:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Ed,

Welcome to TheSite boards :)
  • plugitinplugitin Noob Posts: 2,197 The Mix Regular
    Welcome!
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,426 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the community.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Ed_Ed_ Posts: 641 Community Manager
    Hi all :) thanks for all your friendly welcomes :wave:
    "Don't let them paint you gray. They're gonna see you're somebody, somewhere, someday. Don't ever let them take your playful heart away. Oh you're somebody nobody could replicate" ~ Roo Panes