Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Feeling anxious..

12346»

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Thanks.. but it's for the best.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    I can't stay here knowing that everything I say is gonna upset somebody.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *giant owlie cuddles* you won't upset anyone here, promise. You know where I am if you wanna chat lovely x
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey 'NanaMonkey,

It sounds like negative thinking and maybe a little paranoia could be getting the better of you? What do you think?

Let's have a look at the evidence.. you are a long-standing and much valued member of this community, you offer fantastic support to your fellow siters and that doesn't go unnnoticed ;) yes, you're having a tough time at the moment and it seems that part of that means that you're struggling with your friends a bit, feeling like you're not saying the right thing or getting things wrong? The great thing about friends is that on the whole they understand, they want to help, and so do we.

Also, what would we do without our Friday thread and the Did you know thread and the What are you good at thread? You've made some awesome conributions, don't forget that!

Big hug *hug*
  • Options
    None of that matters any more...

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Lots of hugs lovely *hug*