Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Feeling anxious..

Comments

• Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Pretty sure I have 'take all your crap out on me' written on my head. I cant deal with this anymore. Literally sat in tears and my day hasnt even started yet. Am I really that much of a horrible person.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    Hope your day got better :heart:
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    plugitin wrote: »
    Hope your day got better :heart:

Thank you lovely :heart:

Just want things to go back to how they were.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    I can wholly and completely understand that.

But in the meanwhile, keep being kind to yourself :)
  • Options

But in the meanwhile, keep being kind to yourself :)

That is what I am not doing at the minute. :(
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    That is what I am not doing at the minute. :(

But you need to be. I'll have to find a way of forcing you.

You have had a really tough week, and I think you're stressing a little about this weekend. What could you do for yourself that might help you tonight?
  • Options
    I am currently packing, then hopefully I will just sleep. I just feel so on edge.
  • Options
    Lots of deep breaths. Hope you can get some sleep :)
  • Options
    I will try.

Thank you for being so lovely. I will try not to spam your phone tonight when I am having a minor breakdown.

:heart:
  • Options
    I will try.

Thank you for being so lovely. I will try not to spam your phone tonight when I am having a minor breakdown.

:heart:

It's fine. Have lots to sort out (again).
    I haven't even started making arrangements for the funeral and I'm running out of time!
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Keep being kind to yourself :)

This is just like key. It's difficult being kind to yourself, especially if you have negative thoughts taking you over, rather than having to focus on HOW to be kind to yourself, you try and recall something out of everyday, which you've enjoy, liked, been thankful for, even something little as having a relaxing shower, etc. But it only has to be one thing everyday.

One could be your passion for lyrics, the way you allow music to flow around you, it shows such passion :heart:
  • Options
    Thank you Whispersoftheheart for your reply :)

I understand what you have said and it all makes sense.

Today has been tough and I cant stop shaking. I dont know what's wrong with me. :(

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What's happened BannaMonkey? I didn't quite get what u said in ur previous comment about u can't take not much more of this and u think that ur a horrible person? Your nor a horrible person BannaMonkey, who would say such a thing to u.

You have always got us to support u so u don't have to feel like ur on it own cuz u don't have to be.

Hugs x
  • Options
    Crazykiss wrote: »
    What's happened BannaMonkey? I didn't quite get what u said in ur previous comment about u can't take not much more of this and u think that ur a horrible person? Your nor a horrible person BannaMonkey, who would say such a thing to u.

You have always got us to support u so u don't have to feel like ur on it own cuz u don't have to be.

Hugs x

Thank you for the *hug*'s
  • Options
    If you're feeling so low BananaMonkey, wouldn't you think it would be wise to see a doctor?
  • Options
    SpinTires wrote: »
    If you're feeling so low BananaMonkey, wouldn't you think it would be wise to see a doctor?
    I am on medication and monitored by my gp. Just going through a rough patch at the minute..

• Options
    Your welcome bannamonkey :) were here for u and there's no doubt that u arnt a nice person cuz not one person has said that about u on here and it always welcome by people to talk about ur feelings :)

Hope u feel better soon hun :)
  • Options
    I am on medication and monitored by my gp. Just going through a rough patch at the minute..

Ah ok. Hope you feel better soon.

I kinda know what you're going through. I was feeling low (suffered from depression) and had anxiety attacks at the beginning of this year after I was made redundant, and partly because of having painful leg ulcers.
    Thank fully I'm a little better. I've figured out that if I think about the future and worry about my financial state, I seem to get anxiety attacks.

I get a weird feeling which I can't describe.
  • Options
    :( I feel weird. Its not a nice feeling though.

• Options
    I've got nothing useful to say, but just want to offer some cuddles *cuddles*

You know where to find me my lovely <3
  • Options
    Thank you lovely one!! :heart:

Cant sleep... :( head is fuzzy..

• Options
    No worries my lovely.. Here if you need me ok *cuddles*
    Sent from my RM-914_eu_euro1_337 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Thank you.. just feel lost in my head. I cant make sense of things. :(

• Options
    *cuddles* its hard i know it
  • Options
    Stupid phone. Its hard my lovely i know it is. But please try and get a little sleep before tomorrow?
  • Options
    I just want to cry..

• Options
    I still havent slept and have practically given up on the idea of sleeping. :/

• Options
    *cuddles* Hope everythings ok my lovely <3
  • Options
    I feel so bad.

• Options
    Is there anything I can do to help? Here if you need <3
  • Options
    Thank you.