Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Feeling anxious..

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hopefully it does.

I hate feeling this way. I want it all to stop.. for a while. I want life to slow down...
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know you do my lovely, believe it or not, lots of people feel like you, you are not alone in this my lovely.
  • Options
    Thank you lots.. :heart:

argh I have to wake up at 7am.. and I am still awake.. bleugh..
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    No need to thank me honest, just trying to be helpful :-) is there anything that you can do to try and fall into a sleep?
  • Options
    I am gonna try and get some sleep I think..

:heart:
  • Options
    Night my beautiful, I hope you manage to get some sleep, and try to enjoy tomorrow :heart: *hug*
  • Options
    Tomorrow don't you mean today it's already Saturday lol!

Hope you get some sleep too :heart:
  • Options
    Oh dear! Haha, my phone water to put tomorrow as tomato, at least 5 times so you know ;)

Night my lovely :heart:
  • Options
    Wanted mot water... Stupid thing!
  • Options
    I hope today went ok my sweetie and your feeling a little better *hug*'s
  • Options
    Thank you.. :heart: yesterday was just what I needed and cheered me up, struggled a bit on the train home with feeling anxious cos the train was super busy and I was stood being surrounded by people who were drinking and being overly loud. I am usually fine on trains that are busy and I cope okay on the tube in London. I think what made it worse was the fact that they were drinking and just so loud. But once I got of the train I was okay.

I brought some vans, which are so comfy. :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    I'm so glad it went ok, reading this, this morning made me smile a little. I'm so proud of you :heart:
  • Options
    Thank you :heart:

How are you?
  • Options
    No need to thank me, promise :)

I've already ranted on me thread.. Don't worry about me :)
  • Options
    :heart: I am so lucky to have such good friends who look out for me.
  • Options
    :) I don't like the idea of you having to go through things on your own my sweetie, if I help a little then that makes me a very happy owlie. Lots of people here care and want the best for you :)
  • Options
    SuzyOwl wrote: »
    :) I don't like the idea of you having to go through things on your own my sweetie, if I help a little then that makes me a very happy owlie. Lots of people here care and want the best for you :)

:heart:
  • Options
    How you feeling today, banana monkey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    How you feeling today, banana monkey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am okay thank you. I am just trying to stay positive... kind of..
  • Options
    I cant;t do this anytmore... :'(
  • Options
    Giant owlie cuddles, here if you want a natter, your not alone in this :heart:*hug*
  • Options
    I relapsed last night and it's left me feeling really alone and even more lost.
    Hopefully work will cheer me up.

• Options
    Relapse is part of recovery my sweetie. I'm so proud of you for coming this far. I'm here if you want to chat.
  • Options
    Aye. I just feel like I have failed though.. cos I was doing so well.

I'll be fine.. thanks. :heart:

• Options
    You've done well my lovely, I'm do proud of you all the same, nothing will ever change that :heart:
  • Options

• Options
    I clearly fuck everything up, it's any wonder I still have 'friends' cba with this shit anymore.
  • Options
    Clearly I shouldn't say the things I say...
  • Options
    I am angry with everything. No wonder people hate me. I should just leave.. and take everything out on myself. Best idea ever.b
  • Options
    Owlie does not hate you my lovely, she's very srry that your going through a tough time at the moment. Your always welcome here lovely, DM's are always open too. I know all too well about the feeling that people hate you, but I promise you that's not true, I love seeing you around, your being here just makes me a happy owlie. Please don't leave.. I don't know what I ca say to tell you that your safe here, your among friends and owls. Giant *hug*'s :heart: