Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Amilie

124»

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    As for calling amillie an it etc, please read what I have written before you assume I have called a person that sincerely needed help on these baords a freak.. because I haven't.

Hmmmmmmmm
    I think she/it was just some kind of freak.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JsT wrote: »
    Hmmmmmmmm

:rolleyes:

Read what was written before it.. then take into context waht I written after it being directed at someone who was only here to waste peoples time.. maybe I didn't word it right but it was certainly not directed at a real person who was in all sincerity looking for help.
  • Options
    How do you know she wasn't a real person needing help? It may have been a bit odd in places but she still may well have needed help.
  • Options
    Exactly why I first pointed out that I was not calling a real person that was looking for help a freak.
  • Options
    Perhaps you should think before you post in future, certainly I wasn't the only who misinterpreted what you said.
  • Options
    We're very clear on what you said Lucid, that's why it was pointed out as unpleasant.

As people have mentioned, it would probably be best for you to think about what you are saying before posting. There's absolutely nothing in anything Amilie has said or done that would suggest she wasn't someone looking for help, even if it was done in a disturbed way that couldn't continue.

To call someone a freak for that isn't helpful or necessary. I'd suggest you simply stop posting in this thread, it's pretty much something that's finished now and you're doing nothing but making yourself look bad now.
  • Options
    Precisely people were unclear of what I said but if they took the time to absorb it they would see what I meant.
  • Options
    Precisely people were unclear of what I said but if they took the time to absorb it they would see what I meant.

Maybe you should start 'taking the time to absorb' what others are saying too:

"I'd suggest you simply stop posting in this thread, it's pretty much something that's finished now and you're doing nothing but making yourself look bad now."

Jim wins.
  • Options
    Okay, I'll close this thread since I don't think we really need to turn it into a continual discussion about an individual posters insensitivity, which certainly ain't gonna help anyone.
This discussion has been closed.