Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Amilie

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you aren't! you are doing so so so well! you have a hell of a lot of courage and strength and you do have people that want to help!
  • Options
    They sent you home yesterday with a broken wrist? :s
  • Options
    you aren't! you are doing so so so well! you have a hell of a lot of courage and strength and you do have people that want to help!
    Absolutely this.

I really admire you, Amilie. If I was in your position I wouldn't be able to cope at all and I would have caved under pressure and had an abortion by now.

I wish I lived closer to you so I could come and give you the hugs and support you need/deserve.
  • Options
    I couldn't agree more with everyone else =]
  • Options
    i hate hospitals.

my wrist had to put back into place..i didn't even know it was out of place. then re-plastered, so instead of this odd Velcro thing it is properly plastered. urgh.

Then I had to stay in over night and this morning because my head was hurting. ffs. I was finally let home and fell asleep.

I feel utterly worthless.

You are not worthless, worthless are the girls who did this to you.

I hope everyones comments on here give you some comfort and show you that people do care about you. I think it goes to show how worthwhile boards like this are when you see how much support people can give and receive.

Chin up Amilie, you will look back on this one day and feel so proud of yourself i'm sure of it.
  • Options
    Sugar wrote: »
    You are not worthless, worthless are the girls who did this to you.

I hope everyones comments on here give you some comfort and show you that people do care about you. I think it goes to show how worthwhile boards like this are when you see how much support people can give and receive.

Chin up Amilie, you will look back on this one day and feel so proud of yourself i'm sure of it.
    ^ That. I would be proud if you were my mum.
  • Options
    Amelie, how are you? I near choked on my tea when I saw the other thread closed! Thank God you are still here! I'm shocked by what happened to you, the whole "stone Throwing", I mean did these people get any kind of decent upbringing at all? I don't understand why you are being treated like this! A girl that was in my class when I was 16, ( this was back in 1991) got pregnant, had her son, -who's now taller than everbody!- and she never got hassle to this extent, & that was years ago.
    I mean you are an adult & having a baby isn't something to be attacked for! Society is gone to the dogs. All I can say is keep your evidence- it's a good idea to record the messages on your phone. Hope you are feeling better soon xxx
  • Options
    hope you are ok today xx
  • Options
    Hi Amilie.

Ive been following you're posts but i can't find the words to help but i will say this i admire you're courage you're a very strong person, Keep going hun and don't give up.

Love and hugs for you. ((((HUG)))) :):):):)
  • Options
    happy mother-to-be day! :D

hope you are doing well, please let us know!
  • Options
    My year head said she will take me home, but she doesn't want me at home by myself.

So what is the Social Services' stance on this? Yes, you may well be sixteen and, therefore, allowed to live by yourself, but you're still not an adult, officially and are ultimately still the responsibility of your parents or legal guardian. Also, it's clear that your very fragile mentally and that your under constant risk of being attacked, which also puts your baby in danger. Your year head is doing her best, but really, this is a bigger issue than for just her or the school to deal with. It cannot go on, not just for your sake, but for the babies sake. I really do recommend that perhaps Socially Services could look into putting you in with a foster family, as your parents' neglect of you is disgraceful. Also, I really do suggest you now get the police to investigate, considering that the intimation as predictably evolved into physical attacks.
  • Options
    Hi huni how ru today?have u had a scan? I cant believe it did the police get the girls
  • Options
    Has no one heard from Amilie since the 19th? Hope she's ok
  • Options
    Nopes, but I hope so too!
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

We felt we should post in this thread just to explain what's been going on behind the scenes with Amilie over the last week.

We contacted Amilie to discuss some concerns that had been raised by the information we hold on the website. This had identified that multiple accounts were being used from the same computer which didn't seem possible in the circumstances.

We decided that we needed to discuss these inconsistencies with Amilie and approached her by PM. Up until this point we'd already been in contact with Amilie via PM to provide support and discuss the decision to close her first thread.

To reassure anyone who isn't aware of how we work, we made it clear that our aim was to understand the inconsistencies but still encourage her to receive support through this website.

Unfortunately Amilie hasn't replied to the issues we raised and indeed hasn't been online since reading the message.

As a result we have taken the decision to close her account, since without a clear explanation of the situation we can?t be sure of the validity of this account. Her account has only just been closed today - she hasn't been stopped from posting until now.

We hope you understand that this action is something we do with a heavy heart, clearly Amilie was someone in need of support and did benefit from the help you all provided. The support you?ve shown is something to be very proud of, regardless of this conclusion.

We couldn't, after looking at the information our servers stored, continue to allow Amilie to post without addressing the situation. I'm sorry that people have been concerned by Amilie's silence since we contacted her but before taking any action we wanted to give her a fair amount of time to respond.

We're aware that this kind of occurrence can be distressing so we will leave this thread open if you have any comments or questions. We may not be able to answer them all but we can at least give you the chance to ask them.

We really admire and value the ongoing support you provide to each other through TheSite, I hope this situation doesn?t affect that in the future.

Jim
  • Options
    Wow. Possible freaky shit!
  • Options
    surely if she was using the school computer that would explain that?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I was thinking that Suzy.
  • Options
    surely if she was using the school computer that would explain that?

I'm afraid that wouldn't come close to explaining the problems we saw when we looked at when certain posts were made and who the posts were made by
  • Options
    I can only watch and wait now.
  • Options
    that just doesn't make sense...

someone explain!
  • Options

someone explain!

Long story short, Amilie and her alleged bullies are one and the same.
  • Options

someone explain!

I know im confused i don't get it ? What it could of all been made up? Coudn't some of friends been posting pretending be her? :nervous:
  • Options
    Olive wrote: »
    Long story short, Amilie and her alleged bullies are one and the same.

Yup. This.
  • Options
    Aj fan wrote: »
    I know im confused i don't get it ? What it could of all been made up? Coudn't some of friends been posting pretending be her? :nervous:

It might not ALL be made up, but the same person made all those posts.
  • Options
    It might not ALL be made up, but the same person made all those posts.

Oh right thank u i get it now god i sounded thick he he .God that girl got some mental health issues.i still hope she ok though
  • Options
    It's a delicate situation whatever is going on and we need to tread carefully.
  • Options
    It's a delicate situation whatever is going on and we need to tread carefully.

Aye. Obviously she does have some issues the boards could have helped her with, so it's a shame she felt she had to do this.

Although I might add that this is not the first time things like this have happened, and after coming clean, the posters stuck around and are now valuable members of the community.
  • Options
    Aye. Obviously she does have some issues the boards could have helped her with, so it's a shame she felt she had to do this.

Although I might add that this is not the first time things like this have happened, and after coming clean, the posters stuck around and are now valuable members of the community.

:yes:
  • Options
    Looks like my suspitions were right then. Shame people do things like this!
This discussion has been closed.