Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Amilie

How you feeling today?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah i been wondering the same
  • Options
    :wave: hope your'e ok and you and baby are ok let us know how you are x
  • Options
    And me.

Hope you are OK

x
  • Options
    keep your chin up sweetie :)
  • Options
    :yes: Amilie love and support team are here!
  • Options
    take care love and hugs
    (((((hug))))) xxxx
  • Options
    I hope everything is ok *hugs*
  • Options
    Hi everyone.

Aw thank you so all much.

I have been in hospital again today, seriously I might as well move in. The baby is ok though.

I was walking to school, as you do, and a group of girls started following me. They caught up with me after about 10 minutes and literally just lay into me. I had stones thrown at me and I have cut my head and now have some really good looking paper stitches in it. Then they threw me against a wall and carried on hitting me and knocked me out.

Next thing I know I am in hospital with the worst headache ever and my arm in a sling...still can't remember how that happened. But mostly importantly my baby is ok, and right now that is all I care about. But the police know and are looking for the people who did it.

So anyway, I was allowed home about 2 hours ago and I am still at school now, after my year head and MHN forced me to go in. My year head won't let me go home. I want a bath! I want my bed. I want to go and lock myself in my room and cry without someone looking at me all weirdly. I am sick of this. I am terrified about going out by myself. And on top of all that, I missed my social services thing today and have to now wait for another appointment.
  • Options
    This is just the saddest thing to read :( I went to school with plenty of pregnant girls and I've never seen such cruelty and just... there aren't words to describe this! I'm glad the police and everybody else is aware of what is going on. Take care :heart:
  • Options
    oh fucking hell, Im just so shocked at how youre being treated. I hope the people who did it are locked up
  • Options
    Hi everyone.

Aw thank you so all much.

I have been in hospital again today, seriously I might as well move in. The baby is ok though.

I was walking to school, as you do, and a group of girls started following me. They caught up with me after about 10 minutes and literally just lay into me. I had stones thrown at me and I have cut my head and now have some really good looking paper stitches in it. Then they threw me against a wall and carried on hitting me and knocked me out.

Next thing I know I am in hospital with the worst headache ever and my arm in a sling...still can't remember how that happened. But mostly importantly my baby is ok, and right now that is all I care about. But the police know and are looking for the people who did it.

So anyway, I was allowed home about 2 hours ago and I am still at school now, after my year head and MHN forced me to go in. My year head won't let me go home. I want a bath! I want my bed. I want to go and lock myself in my room and cry without someone looking at me all weirdly. I am sick of this. I am terrified about going out by myself. And on top of all that, I missed my social services thing today and have to now wait for another appointment.

Aww Amilie! I'm so sorry to hear that! :( *hugs*
    You might want a bath and bed, but I think your year head is doing a good thing keeping you at the school at the moment. Is there anyone that can take you home?
  • Options
    Fucking hell, what is wrong with people :no:
  • Options
    You might want a bath and bed, but I think your year head is doing a good thing keeping you at the school at the moment. Is there anyone that can take you home?

My year head said she will take me home, but she doesn't want me at home by myself.
  • Options
    My year head said she will take me home, but she doesn't want me at home by myself.

Hmm...I wonder if she can get a social worker or somebody to be in the house with you?
  • Options
    I don't know, she might be able to. The thing is I am over 16, so legally I can be at home by myself and live by myself. And also what about tomorrow night and the night after that? :(
  • Options
    I don't know, she might be able to. The thing is I am over 16, so legally I can be at home by myself and live by myself. And also what about tomorrow night and the night after that? :(

Is there any way of shared or sheltered accommodation? I'm worried about you being on your own, Amilie. Talk to your year head or whoever and see what is available for you!
  • Options
    She is trying to get hold of my MHN to see if she can sort something out, but she said if the worst comes to the worst, I will be staying with her tonight.

Someone keeps poking me whenever I fall asleep.
  • Options
    is it possible for you to get some police protection, or maybe a womens refuge?
  • Options
    Is the computer room still open then or I guess you're able to use your phone to access the boards?

Either way I'm a bit concerned about the situation the head of year is placing herself in - is your mother available on the telephone for you to all have a conversation with each other? Might be best if she feels she wants to compel you to stay at her house.
  • Options
    I am so sorry you are having such a hard time. I hope you are ok xx
  • Options
    No, I am on the computer in my year head's room.

I rang my mum when I was in hospital, thinking she might care slightly about what is happening. But no, she just said it was my life and have to make choices alone and accept the consequences. My year head rang her when I got to school but I don't think she got very far. To put it bluntly, my mum doesn't care at all what happens to me or where and who I am with.

I don't particularly want to stay at my year head's house. It is plain odd and personally I would be quite happy at home. I have been fine every other night, mostly.
  • Options

WTF?!?!?

Did you recognise any of the girls? Were they from school?
  • Options
    I know one of the girls but the rest I have never seen before.

I don't know, I haven't done anything to hurt them. I know I have been stupid and made a mistake, but why am I being treated like this?
  • Options
    Do you know if the police have been able to arrest the girl you know yet? It shouldn't take them long.
  • Options
    If your head took a thump earlier then it's best that you are not on your own for the next 24 hours, so I suspect that is one of the reasons your year head is so keen for you to not be on your own tonight.

Take care of yourself, and take the help you are offered, it might be a bit strange staying with your head of year tonight, but it might be the best thing for tonight. Hopefully your MHN will be able to get SS to give you a new appointment pronto.
  • Options
    Let us know how you get on at the hospital! Wishing you the best! x
  • Options
    Those girls aren't the only ones who should be locked up, they should be sharing a cell with your mother! I can't believe a parent would be so cruel, she's obviously finding it very hard to deal with.
    Amilie whilst it might be odd staying with a teacher i think you need to feel looked after and if she's going to do that even just for a night or 2 i think you should take her up on it. Anyone reading your posts and seeing how you're feeling will be worried about you being on your own.

Maybe your own friends and family don't care but you certainly have alot of support on here!

Take care, thank god you and baby are ok x
  • Options
    Did you get someone to look at your arm last night? Let us know how you are.
  • Options
    That sounds awful but unfortunately i can just picture how the whole scene played out which is really unfortunate.

Your head of year has done totally the right thing by not letting you stay alone head injuries are really serious and its important that someone stays with you to check you are alright.
  • Options
    i hate hospitals.

my wrist had to put back into place..i didn't even know it was out of place. then re-plastered, so instead of this odd Velcro thing it is properly plastered. urgh.

Then I had to stay in over night and this morning because my head was hurting. ffs. I was finally let home and fell asleep.

I feel utterly worthless.
This discussion has been closed.