Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

At what age did you lose your virginity?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    First time was about two months ago and i was seventeen was a stupid mistake and i messed up alot of stuff in my life beacuse of it. I slept with one of my best friends girls , we had been to a party all got smashed and they had a massive fight . Although i didnt get involved the girl was really messed up and i brought her home gave her a tea and everything , and then it just happened .

I dont like to defend myself but i was really drunk and i never intended up till the actual act to have anything happen i really did just genuinly want to help her, anyways to cut a story i aint spoken to my friend since and he understandable hit me cutting my lip open.

You got off lightly low life.
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm 19, still a virgin, but I'm happy enough to wait until I'm married...believe it or not...!! :)
  • Options
    Respect to all the virgins. Well done guys :thumb:
  • Options
  • Options
    talia wrote: »
    Respect to all the virgins. Well done guys :thumb:

Does that mean it's unrespective if you had sex already?

What's with all the "omg, i was so much younger than my friends when losing it." and the counter-side "omg, I am sooo proud, I am still virgin, woohoo, big it up, big it up."

I just don't get it.
  • Options
    I was 19, it was freshers week at uni, I was drunk, he was drunk, I didn't know him really (just knew he was on the course and we'd all be sitting together drinking that night) but we had a one night stand in my mates bed while my mate was on his own in the other room :o It was messy (I bled), painful and I regret it so much! :(

Unfortunately it gave me an urge to see if sex was always like that (I was the first out of my group of friends!) and I kind of went on a bender - In the space of 4 months I slept with another 3 blokes (another one night stand, another was just a fuck buddy who I saw almost every other day because he was FANTASTIC!). Then I arranged a dirty weekend to end my university course on with some lad who I had never met in person, only over the internet (and turned out to be a minger - never been so glad to get a period!) a few months in advance:o.

Then just a week before I was 20 I met my now fiance/partner via the internet and it was like someone flicked a switch - I didn't want it ever again until I could meet him in person! (The dirty weekend happened with another bloke but I was thinking about my current man throughout :o ) and when I finally got to meet my bloke we had sex the first night we were together, and spent the next 2 days & nights in bed together unless we had to be somewhere - been inseperable ever since :naughty::naughty: Oh, and the sex has just got better and better with time. *rubs aching thighs* :naughty::naughty: Wish I had waited though to do it with my bloke, but then it would have been the first time for me and only his second so I don't think I would have felt as comfortable about it as I did (having the experience and all that :thumb: )
  • Options
    15- 2 weeks after my 15th bday actually, and it was amazing. Don't regret a thing..:)
  • Options
    16 - last month... :angel:
  • Options
    15. A good 5 and a half years ago now.
  • Options
    16, nearly 17 but i waited for the right guy and i have no regrets :D
    And it just gets better tee hee hee!
  • Options
  • Options
    when i was 14 with an 18 year old guy in a car in a layby how stylish :naughty: lol we aint bf and gf but we still meet up occasionaly and have casual sex and to be honest he does have a gf but shes a bitch anyway so i dont care lol (shit that sounded bitchy!!!)

we got caught by the police once in a layby and both got a verbal warning and they also searched us for drugs lol
  • Options
    when i was 14 with an 18 year old guy in a car in a layby how stylish :naughty: lol we aint bf and gf but we still meet up occasionaly and have casual sex and to be honest he does have a gf but shes a bitch anyway so i dont care lol (shit that sounded bitchy!!!)

we got caught by the police once in a layby and both got a verbal warning and they also searched us for drugs lol

if you were underage at the time, you were lucky he didn't get charged for statutory rape.
  • Options
    17, and it was naff.
  • Options
    15 with the local slapper, who was 18. and no-one has let me forget it!!!:blush:
  • Options
  • Options
    17. Two months shy of 18 (I'm in the USA). Funny how they three guys were all 18 or 19 and they didn't really seem to give a care that they were breaking the law...
  • Options
    I was 18, was always too scared of getting pregnant before that so waited.. and although most of my mates had done it way earlier im glad i waited
  • Options
    i was 16 and it was rubbish, had to go get the morning after pill as the guy screwed up using the condom lets just say it put me off sex for a long time!
  • Options
    I was 16 and it wasn't great sex but it was wonderful :blush: Really loved the guy, still do, still with him. No regrets at all :yes:
  • Options
    Hey, everyone keeps saying that their boyfriends asked them for sex... Girls, how many of you were virgins and your boyfriends asked? I asked HIM! :blush: :chin:
  • Options
    lyra101 wrote: »
    Hey, everyone keeps saying that their boyfriends asked them for sex... Girls, how many of you were virgins and your boyfriends asked? I asked HIM! :blush: :chin:
    Nothing wrong with that at all. Sometimes, a girl's gotta make the first move, you kno. Chances are he was delighted anyway!
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with that at all. Sometimes, a girl's gotta make the first move, you kno. Chances are he was delighted anyway!

:p he was completely astounded, actually, because he's 5 years older than me and I'd given out some pretty strong signals before that I wasn't ready. :) But he soon got used to the idea :p
  • Options
    16 (just shy of 17) wasnt exactally a great experience.
  • Options

I was 20, but had a great experience:thumb:
  • Options
    I was 15, he was 19. It was nice. We'd only been together about 3 or 4 weeks though. We stayed over together(he was looking after his boss's house). He nipped out the next morning coz we didnt have any protection, and got back into bed. He even cooked me breakfast afterwards.

Hw dumped me a few weeks later though!!!
    No regrets at all!!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    sixteen, about 6 weeks ago today actually, feels like longer aha.