Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What makes you fucking angry?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    and people who say "im not a feminist but I do think that women should have equal rights"
  • Options
    My neighbour spent last Wednesday morning from about 8 o'clock with one of those fucking jet cleaner things
    My neighbours son has one of those he uses for his work (cleaning roofs or something) so it's a heavy duty industrial one and he uses it constantly cleaning his van, he washes and polishes this thing constanty, we've nicknamed him 'Pimp my Van'. The other day he was using the jetwash and the way the wind was blowing, all the mucky spray from it was covering my car and windows :mad:
  • Options
    and I hate it when women are funny with other women but best mates with all the blokes. Well, It doesnt make me angry, it just annoys me.
  • Options
    Idiot employees (usually government) who can't form any response other than 'Only a martian passport will be accepted as proof of your esxistance". Morons!
  • Options
    myself also sometimes...
  • Options
    myself also sometimes...

Yep same here ...
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    Idiot employees (usually government) who can't form any response other than 'Only a martian passport will be accepted as proof of your esxistance". Morons!
    oh yes! :lol:

and POTW possibly!
  • Options
    People that always think they are right, and that there is no such thing as personal opinion

I was having an argument in the pub with a man the other night because he seemed to think that i shouldnt drink Kronenbourg even though i like it....because he thinks its piss. Whats that got to do with me wanting to drink it? I'd never consume anything if i avoided things that people around me dislike!

Then we had another argument because i called kronenbourg a beer when its a Lager....er a lager IS A TYPE OF BEER GOD DAMMIT :banghead:
  • Options
    i know what you mean blah. My mum had a big discussion with my nana the other night at pizza express, cos my nana happened to say she really liked pizza hut. My mum then decided to go on and on to her for about 10 minutes on why pizza express pizzas are better etc etc, and whilst I agree with her, it was just stupid, cos my nanas allowed to prefer pizza hut pizzas if she likes, even if they are shit. Cue NMM piping up with "well I prefer McDonalds" and the conversation ending promptly...
  • Options
    Sometimes i am late and i rush out of bed and while I am trying to put my boxers quickly I lose my balance and crash down on the floor!!
    Damn, that pisses me off!!
  • Options
    Cue NMM piping up with "well I prefer McDonalds" and the conversation ending promptly...
    He's right though.

People who order a drink, then turn round to talk to someone, so I have to spend 30 seconds trying to get their attention so they can pay, then another 30 seconds again to give them their change.

And jobsworths.
  • Options
    Jon_UK wrote:
    That fucking halifax advert ... with the 'rapping' ... how they think that advert is going to be effective when their target audience is, presumably, adults is totally fucking beyond me. I will never EVER bank at halifax now, after they've subjected me to that god awful 30 seconds of pure fucking drivel.

That and job hunting.

Oh and that other advert for cornflakes or what ever that starts "because it tastes great..."

:mad: :banghead:
    This current acount it loves to pay,
    Blah blah blah something something today!!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    • People who think that "real men" must fuck and fight.
    • The fact that I'm nearing 21.
    • Close-minded people; those that have an opinion and refuse to even think about reconsidering. There's no point in having a discussion if both parties are dead set on never chaning their opinion.
    • People that discriminate based on colour, sex, nationality, sexuality etc.
    • Our society that makes people feel bad because they don't have a "nice body", "good tastes", material stuff etc.
    • People who aren't honest. If I've done or said something you think wasn't right, TELL ME! What's the point of lying about it just to be "polite"?
    • Football fans who act as if football is more like a war than a game.
    • 90% (if not 99%) of all politicians, who care more about power and money than serving the people.
    • People who drive motorcycles making a lot of noise.

And much, much more.
  • Options
    He's right though.

:thumb:
  • Options
    :thumb:

McDonalds over Pizza Express??????? SO WRONG!
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    McDonalds over Pizza Express??????? SO WRONG!

What bother me about Pizza express is that there is fuck all on their pizza...
  • Options
    order two...
  • Options
    and McDonalds doesn't even sell food to be fair. even their fruit bags are like, the smallest they could make them whilst playing on the 5 a day theme... Milkshake goooood though, although they are kinda repeaters and I'm not sure they're made of milk...
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    and McDonalds doesn't even sell food to be fair. even their fruit bags are like, the smallest they could make them whilst playing on the 5 a day theme... Milkshake goooood though, although they are kinda repeaters and I'm not sure they're made of milk...

i heard they're made of animal fat, with milk and ice cream flavourings.

I cant help but enjoy the taste of mcdonalds food. Its easy to dismiss what its made from. I only eat it about twice a year though, if that.
  • Options
    Blah wrote:

Surely that's a myth? :nervous:

I remember in school everyone used to say they were made from lard and claim to have seen these lardshakes being made...
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Blah wrote:

That's bullshit so no need to worry.
    ETA ...Though obviously milk does contain fat.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Hiccups :mad:

They hurt so much :( and they go on foreeeever.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    That's bullshit so no need to worry.

phew, cos i like them :)
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    phew, cos i like them :)

I :heart: the shamrock shakes.
    And mcflurries, with oreo and butterfinger.
    I hate when they charge you extra to put in the two flavors. That makes me angry too.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Surely that's a myth? :nervous:

I remember in school everyone used to say they were made from lard and claim to have seen these lardshakes being made...

Haha - thats like the rumour there used to be that the outside bit of smarties were made from crushed beatles backs.. :lol:
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    And mcflurries, with oreo and butterfinger.
    What the fuck is an oreo? I know it's some sort of biscuit, but is there a British equivalent?
  • Options
    - people who drive realllllly slowly
    - people who drive up your arse
    - people who don't indicate
    - people who cut infront of you at a roundabout
    - people who can't be arsed to get a job
    - people who think they're martyrs (sp?) because they were a suicide bomber
    - old people drivers
    - people who drop litter on the floor when there's a bin a few feet away from them
    - blatant liars

and at work... (tesco)
    - people with no manners i.e. don't thank you for doing something for them
    - people who leave their baskets at the end of the till on the top instead of putting it in the designated box thing underneath
    - people who try to put their card in the chip and pin machine (yes i know most people do but we don't so :p)
    - with the self scanning checkouts...the notes for the change are dispensed below the scanner and the checkout even speaks to you and tells you this but the customers are like 'omg it hasn't given me all my change omg omg grumble'.
  • Options
    katralla wrote:

Their apple pie is quite nice tho...
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    order two...

Well could do, but price will double as well and they aint that cheap...
  • Options
    [QUOTE=lucifer devil
    - with the self scanning checkouts...the notes for the change are dispensed below the scanner and the checkout even speaks to you and tells you this but the customers are like 'omg it hasn't given me all my change omg omg grumble'.[/QUOTE]

lol yeah we get that in Asda