Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What makes you fucking angry?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
That fucking halifax advert ... with the 'rapping' ... how they think that advert is going to be effective when their target audience is, presumably, adults is totally fucking beyond me. I will never EVER bank at halifax now, after they've subjected me to that god awful 30 seconds of pure fucking drivel.

That and job hunting.

Oh and that other advert for cornflakes or what ever that starts "because it tastes great..."

:mad: :banghead:

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Everything.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    People cutting their grass really early in the morning.
    People not indicating.
    People on mobiles when driving.
    My postman not shutting the gate.
    Selfish people.
    Rude old people.
    Stupid people on ebay, some people really shouldnt be allowed to use it.

Can you tell Im in a bad mood today :grump:
    Glittery wrote:
    People not indicating.

Several times I've either nearly been run over/stood waiting for 5 minutes just to cross a road because of this...

A couple of other things:
    Ignorant people
    People who don't say 'please' and 'thank you'
    People who don't reply to PMs, emails or text messages
    People who make as much noise as possible
    Neighbour's dog barking very late at night/early in the morning; neigbour's reaction is shouting 'shut up':rolleyes:
    At the moment, that Frosties advert
    Glittery wrote:
    People cutting their grass really early in the morning.
    My neighbour spent last Wednesday morning from about 8 o'clock with one of those fucking jet cleaner things, with a huge load fucking water pump cleaning his drive. I went for a driving lesson at 9, then went round town afterward and came back and the fucker was still at it 4 hours later. That would've seriously pissed me off if it was my day off and I wanted a lie in. But yeah, whats with people cutting grass or doing DIY any time before midday?

Oh and this new breed of brave pigeons that don't seem to fly away when you go near them. I think we're gonna have to start kicking them 'til they get the message.

Oh and in particular this morning, recieving an email saying that two things in my order are out of stock (so they can't send any of my order, obviously:rolleyes: ), then sending me an email saying one is now in stock, then send me another email saying the last thing is in stock, but the original thing is suddenly out of stock. Fucking wankers.:mad: :mad: :mad: I'm about to call them and tell them to go and crawl up their own arse and die.
    Selfish and thoughtless people who have no consideration for others.
    Glittery wrote:
    Stupid people

I find that alone covers a lot of ground :p

Bar workers who can't pull a pint to save their life.
    briggi wrote:
    Bar workers who can't pull a pint to save their life.

:mad: yes yes yes!!! This really pissed me off last night. Must have taken a few minutes to pull *half* a pint. It was head central.
    Blah wrote:
    :mad: yes yes yes!!! This really pissed me off last night. Must have taken a few minutes to pull *half* a pint. It was head central.
    Sometimes it's the pumps fault, y'know? And half a pint? Well you deserve it to be half head anyway. Pain in the arse.:p

Oh and as a barman, I hate non-alcoholic cocktails. They want you to do the whole shebang with the shaker, but I just figure what's the point when you're getting less money than you do for a bottle of lager and it take ten times as long. Buy a proper cocktail or get a J2O you pussy, but don't waste my time with shite like that.

What? No I'm not in a bad mood, fuck off!
    ^So stop selling non-alcoholic cocktails :p. If you sell it, why whinge when someone wants to buy it...
    Sometimes it's the pumps fault, y'know? And half a pint? Well you deserve it to be half head anyway. Pain in the arse.:p

then why does it not happen when someone else uses the same pump? And whats wrong with drinking a half pint?! I prefer to buy it in halves so i drink it before its warm
    that frosties advert

when i'm stood wating for ages to cross the road after i get off the bus to get to school - no one EVER takes a few seconds to stop so i can cross, so i'm usually waiting ages before theres a space

the chavs who are always riding about on electric scooters that sound like broken hair dryers - nearly run me and my dog over a few times and they knocked down a 6 year old girl

when my neighbour starts DIYing at 8 on a saturday morning. He's putting in another set of stairs, which are on the other side of my room.

When i get beeped at when i'm trying to walk my dog

When my friends boyfriend uses me as subsitute entertainment while shes not online - then doesn't want to talk as soon as she logs on.
    Blah wrote:
    then why does it not happen when someone else uses the same pump? And whats wrong with drinking a half pint?! I prefer to buy it in halves so i drink it before its warm
    Barrel change? Air in the lines? But yeah, some people just don't know how to hold the glass.

That's something else that makes me fucking livid; pubs that have dripping taps masquerading as a pump. Sort it out.

On yet another pub related note, annoying buggers who wait 'til the end of ordering a MASSIVE round to order Guinness. They KNOW it takes a leap year to pour it yet sadly aren't aware that NO ONE CARES OR IS IMPRESSED THAT YOU DRINK GUINNESS. Fuck me, if I wasn't feeling in a particularly pleasant mood that day I would have nutted this particular guy. He also ordered it in an "Oirish" accent. Oi, you stupid cunt - no!

:mad: :mad: :mad:
    Ballerina wrote:
    When my friends boyfriend uses me as subsitute entertainment while shes not online - then doesn't want to talk as soon as she logs on.
    His mother?
    When someone ignores yu after you have held the door open for them. I often shout "THANKS!" at them.
    Ballerina wrote:
    that frosties advert

when i'm stood wating for ages to cross the road after i get off the bus to get to school - no one EVER takes a few seconds to stop so i can cross, so i'm usually waiting ages before theres a space

I hate that. I also hate it when it's raining and either, no-one stops, or some inconiderate driver decides to drive as fast as possible near here I'm standing and getting me wet...
    briggi wrote:
    On yet another pub related note, annoying buggers who wait 'til the end of ordering a MASSIVE round to order Guinness.
    Oh, too right. Does my head in. The other people, staying with the bar theme, are people who try to appear cultured and look like they know what they're talking about, by ordering Smirnoff (usually with their coke :rolleyes: ), Gordons, Bacardi or any of the other mainstream crap. Wake up, Smirnoff is shite. It's tastes the same as that house shit, just in a different bottle. We run quite a posh bar, with loads of expensive spirits, so it's always full of pricks like that. "Is house gin okay?" "Oh no, I want the proper stuff - Gordons." :rolleyes:

What? No I'm not a beer snob. Fuck Off!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Cunts on the road who:
    -hog the middle lane on the motorway
    -slam on their brakes in front of me to get a picture of a pony
    -People that brake before inicating - or people that don't indicate.

People who jump queue and people who don't give any sort of acknowledgement when I hold a door open for them.
    People that look down their nose at my Staffy - "oh it's one of those type of dogs" :rolleyes:
    Weekender Offender 
    i also hate it when people over take just for the sake of getting infront of as many people as possible
    there was 1 cunt who was using the slow lane to over take on the M1 once...weaving in and out everywhere. Nearly caused an accident.
    JsT wrote:
    Everything.

:yes: Ditto!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Ballerina wrote:
    there was 1 cunt who was using the slow lane to over take on the M1 once...weaving in and out everywhere.

Undertaking is illegal. I have done it in the past though, when the stupid cunt in front hogs the fast lane whilst not overtaking anything.
    Weekender Offender 
    We run quite a posh bar, with loads of expensive spirits, so it's always full of pricks like that. "Is house gin okay?" "Oh no, I want the proper stuff - Gordons." :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

Good one!

People who don't indicate are annoying as hell; but it's the ones who leave their indicators on that irritate the hell out of me. Eh? Absent-minded cunts.
    JsT wrote:
    Everything.
    tbh
    people that sit RIGHT in front of you at the cinema. even when its empty and there are hundreds of other seats to choose from- WHY?!

people that can't walk in a straight line, people that dawdle when i'm in a rush, people that let their dogs off the lead when they can't control them, people who can't use roundabouts properly.. etc...
    slow walkers. people who say pacifically instead of specifically. People who moan about "political correctness gone mad"
    People who can't even say hello or thank you when i've served them at work!!
    GoodFella wrote:
    People who can't even say hello or thank you when i've served them at work!!

Also people in shop who don't say hello, thanks and bye when you buy shit from them and say hello and bye to them...
    People with no manners.
    People that expect you to know where they are driving.
    The fucking iddiot that went through a red light this morning narrowly missing my car.
    Oh yes and people who talk on thier mobiles whilst i am trying to serve them at work, it's fucking rude.
    and people in shops who cant leave you along even though youve told them nice and politely that you're fine, just looking, don't need help, they still insist on coming up to you every 5 minute to ask you again if you're ok!