Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What makes you fucking angry?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    And that is why you take your cigarettes with you...
  • Options
    Kat_B wrote:
    yeah, why is that?! cos every time i go i forget and try to put my card in the machine only to have it snatched off me and swiped somewhere else!!

dunno! i thought it was a temporary measure but seems not...

i actually think it's a better way of doing it. i've had a few people trying to use a card with a mr on when they're clearly a mrs/miss. sure it'll be their husbands card or something but you shouldn't be allowed to do it.
  • Options
    When you pay to get something out of a vending machine and it doesnt fucking come out.
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    When you pay to get something out of a vending machine and it doesnt fucking come out.

yeah but, just think, that means someone else will get two. And what a nice surprise that will be. ;)

kaffrin wrote:
    People who walk along quite happily in town on a busy day, then STOP SUDDENLY, ususally in a doorway, or just as they get off the escalator.

God yes. That's so annoying.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    kaffrin wrote:
    People who scream and swear at their tiny, tiny child for doing something really harmless and un-naughty, like accidentally applying their choc bar as make-up whilst trying to eat it

One of mine is people who cannot control their children, particularly on an evening, busy train and they do not seem to care that their child is screaming the place down and are busy reading their Heat magazine or whatever else that is preoccupying them more than their child.
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:

which is nearly as bad as getting something from a vending machine and not being given the change back...
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    yeah but, just think, that means someone else will get two. And what a nice surprise that will be. ;)

I saw a snickers last week hanging from a spot on the vending machine at work. I was shocked and amazed that nobody had gotten it yet, or that they even left it! So I gave it a swift kick and a shake and I had myself a free snickers :yum:
  • Options
    Vending machines that don't give me the RIGHT change, because all of a sudden for no real reason it's gone up 5p.

People who walk really slowly in front of me when I'm late for my bus.

Old people that PUSH INTO THE QUEUE FOR THE BUS. What gives them the right to get on the bus before me?!

People who get all pissy with me at work because their food isn't being cooked fast enough. It's not MY fault the kitchen are slow.

When people look at me like I'm shit when I ask them something. Like, fuck off already.

My boyfriend when he does his stupid scary skiddyness round corners cause he was going too fast :(.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    rachie004 wrote:
    People that call me a stewardess :mad:
    Sorry for the stupid question... but what's the difference? :blush:
    Before punching me, keep in mind that I'm foreign. :D
  • Options
    Fake irish accents because some people think it's cool to sound irish which is but only when YOU'RE IRISH YOURSELF!!!
    There's more but I'll post them tomorrow.
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:
    Nothing really, its just so old fashioned, just one of those things that hack me off
    Ahh alright.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    Fake irish accents because some people think it's cool to sound irish which is but only when YOU'RE IRISH YOURSELF!!!
    There's more but I'll post them tomorrow.

:lol: What loonies. Who talkes in fake accents :\
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    :lol: What loonies. Who talkes in fake accents :\
    Pitr, in userfriendly.org.
  • Options
    This is a list of things that annoy me when at work;

- Going into work and being told that sod all has been done in my absence.
    - Kids in a shop with their parents. They scream the fucking house down, and you've got to keep quiet, instead of telling the little bastards to shut up.
    - People who buy a newspaper in the morning and pay for it with a £20 or £50 note, thus raiding the till of all its change. Buy some more stuff or fuck off!
    - People who ask me where things are without bothering to look themselves first.
    - Anyone who actually has ID when I ask them to present it.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    T
    - Anyone who actually has ID when I ask them to present it.
    How can that anger you?
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    How can that anger you?
    Because I like asking for ID, and I like to see the looks on their faces when they say "no". I get a sick buzz out of it. When they say "yep, I've got ID", I'm gutted.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    - People who ask me where things are without bothering to look themselves first.
    TBH, they have a right to ask. Especially if the store is big, which I guess it isn't. But unless there's a big sign somewhere close by that says exactly where what they're looking for is, it shouldn't annoy you.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Because I like asking for ID, and I like to see the looks on their faces when they say "no". I get a sick buzz out of it. When they say "yep, I've got ID", I'm gutted.

A bit pathetic??
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:

:lol:
    What kind of place you work at? Or ID's for what, really.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    - People who buy a newspaper in the morning and pay for it with a £20 or £50 note, thus raiding the till of all its change. Buy some more stuff or fuck off!

Yeah this annoys me a tad as well. Fair enough that could be all they have but still its a ball ache!

Theres this chinese lady that comes in quite alot. I know she runs the chinese takeaway just down the road. I guess she needs a whole bunch of change or whatever but she'll come and but like a cucumber and give me a tenner ... then she asks for the change in £1 coins ... ok thats ok .. that one.

But when she comes back like 5 minutes later with a bloody courgette and gives me another tenner and asks for it in £1 and 50p's ... well you can imagine the temptation to tell her to take the change i give her or fuck off!
  • Options
    TBH, they have a right to ask. Especially if the store is big, which I guess it isn't. But unless there's a big sign somewhere close by that says exactly where what they're looking for is, it shouldn't annoy you.
    It damn well should when they've just walked past the item. One morning, a man came in. The newspapers are right next to the entrance on a stand - you can't miss them. What did he ask? "Where are the newspapers, mate?". Put your glasses on, man!
    Skive wrote:
    A bit pathetic??
    Yep, though it'll dishearten you to know I'm not the only one who feels that way.
    my_name wrote:
    What kind of place you work at? Or ID's for what, really.
    Ciggies, alcohol, matches, knives, that sort of thing.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    It damn well should when they've just walked past the item. One morning, a man came in. The newspapers are right next to the entrance on a stand - you can't miss them. What did he ask? "Where are the newspapers, mate?". Put your glasses on, man!
    Yeah, that is something to get mad at. But not if, for example, they ask for something that's on the other end of the store, behind a wall.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Ciggies, alcohol, matches, knives, that sort of thing.

That's like a one stop shop for action heroes.

Tell me you've id'ed Stallone, please tell me you've id'ed Stallone.....
  • Options
    Yeah, that is something to get mad at. But not if, for example, they ask for something that's on the other end of the store, behind a wall.
    But there is nothing behind any walls. Everything's pretty clear to find. If it's a young child who comes in, been sent in by his parents to get the morning groceries, fair enough. But most of the people who ask are grown men. Hardly any women ask me where things are, thus implying it's mostly blokes being lazy. :p
  • Options
    when someone wants to insult me so they call me 'ginger' :rolleyes:
    um....try again - so old! Then they can't think of another one :lol:
    oh and there was a house near my school that i walked past when i was walking from the bus stop to school that was having an extension, so there were builders there every morning. And they used to perv on me in my uniform. It probably got to me more as i'd been up since 6.30 and it was only about 8 when i went past so deffinatly feeling very irritable!
    Don't have to wear it anymore now!! :yippe:
  • Options
    having to listen to Ocean FM all day at work :impissed: I think it's destroying my soul :(
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Replicant wrote:
    having to listen to Ocean FM all day at work :impissed: I think it's destroying my soul :(

It's not that bad - some easy listening classics on Ocean FM. :p
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:
    my best friends girlfriend *really* pisses me off :banghead: :banghead: :mad: :mad:
    stupid moo :mad:
    Does your best friend know what you think?
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:
    yes I tell him about 200 times a day that she's awful, and he could do so much better because he just doesn't deserve the shite she gives him
    Do you secretly want to be with him yourself or something? :p
  • Options
    - people who walk slow in front of me
    - old people
    those people who stop me every 5 seconds up town asking for money
    - fucking car drivers going through the green man, ITS FOR ME YOU CUNT NOT YOU ! . . this REALLY REALLY REALLY pisses me off.
    - when i ask for one thing in a shop and get given something completely different, fucking morons !
    - parents not controlling their kids !
    - Bus drivers who think they are in a formula one car in a race
    - people not listening .. this also REALLY pisses me off !
    - people who cut me up on the pavement, god forbid you when you do that, you get more than a mouthfull !

As you can see turning 24 has turned me into an old moany grandad :(:p