Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What makes you fucking angry?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:
    :lol:

It's not that bad - some easy listening classics on Ocean FM. :p

it's not the fact that it's the same music every day, or even that their golden hour of "classic songs" was from 1993 the other day, it's the GOD AWFUL ADVERTS! :banghead:

*to the tune of I am the music man, as a sea shanty* we'll do your double glazing, it'll be really cheap, and you can saaaave...

AAAARRRGGGHHHHH ! :mad: make it stop :crying:
    EDN1 wrote:
    - people who walk slow in front of me
    - old people
    those people who stop me every 5 seconds up town asking for money
    - fucking car drivers going through the green man, ITS FOR ME YOU CUNT NOT YOU ! . . this REALLY REALLY REALLY pisses me off.
    - when i ask for one thing in a shop and get given something completely different, fucking morons !
    - parents not controlling their kids !
    - Bus drivers who think they are in a formula one car in a race
    - people not listening .. this also REALLY pisses me off !
    - people who cut me up on the pavement, god forbid you when you do that, you get more than a mouthfull !

As you can see turning 24 has turned me into an old moany grandad :(:p

PMT?

"old people" how can old people make you angry? They are so sweet
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Replicant wrote:
    it's not the fact that it's the same music every day, or even that their golden hour of "classic songs" was from 1993 the other day, it's the GOD AWFUL ADVERTS! :banghead:

*to the tune of I am the music man, as a sea shanty* we'll do your double glazing, it'll be really cheap, and you can saaaave...

AAAARRRGGGHHHHH ! :mad: make it stop :crying:

:lol:
    Yep the ads are shite. The Posh Windows ads get on my goat.
    Weekender Offender 
    PMT?

"old people" how can old people make you angry? They are so sweet

lol nah not PMT just TONS of thing's that get my back up at times :p

Old people .. well tbh they really are annoying but i suppose you just have to give em some leeway.
    premature ejaculation
    rachie004 wrote:
    People that are online and not signed into msn also fuck me off greatly - get your arse on msn or feel my wrath :p

nuh uh :p

i'll be here i'll be their but no on msn ;)
    EDN1 wrote:
    nuh uh :p

i'll be here i'll be their but no on msn ;)

its even worse when someone is on msn, but you deleted them
    kamakazi pigeons

people who walk fast to get around you then suddenly stop or slow right down once they are in front.

stuck up people who think they are a million times better than everyone else.

bar staff who take the piss to serve you when theres hardly anyone else waiting.

muscle men at the gym who try to show off like theyre impressing anyone.

When im at work, the people who bring a basket full of clothes to the till, ask how much it all costs then walk off leaving everything on the till
    MrG wrote:
    its even worse when someone is on msn, but you deleted them

I've done that then wondered who the random was who suddenly popped up saying " Hello. How are you ? Not talked to you in ages! " .... and i'm thinking wtf!
    People who feel the need to point out the obvious to you......about yourself. My really tall friend gets "wow, you're tall aren't you?" all the time. I mean why is acceptable to say that to someone but not "wow, you're fat aren't you?" Bloody double standards.
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Because I like asking for ID, and I like to see the looks on their faces when they say "no". I get a sick buzz out of it. When they say "yep, I've got ID", I'm gutted.
    :lol::lol:
    People who feel the need to point out the obvious to you......about yourself. My really tall friend gets "wow, you're tall aren't you?" all the time. I mean why is acceptable to say that to someone but not "wow, you're fat aren't you?" Bloody double standards.
    I hate this!!!

These last 6 months I have put on half a stone but I usually do in the winter (I've now gone onto my summer diet). Twice now my mate has commented on it with last week saying "are you aware you are getting larger?" then commented on my tits being bigger, laughed then walked off.
    ggrrrrrrr I'm nor an insecure or extremely sensitive person but my weight can piss me off if i put it on!
    Smack her in the face and then say "do you realise your nose is getting flatter"
    Im *REALLY* pissed off today because it was a "mates" birthday yesterday, i had already given her a present (i went out of my way even though im completely skint) and i sent her a "happy 21st Birthday" text, and ive heard nothing from her, not even a thank you.

Its so rude. A little appreciation wouldnt go a miss at her age!

I may not bother next year.

:mad: :mad: :mad:
    Blah wrote:
    Im *REALLY* pissed off today because it was a "mates" birthday yesterday, i had already given her a present (i went out of my way even though im completely skint) and i sent her a "happy 21st Birthday" text, and ive heard nothing from her, not even a thank you.

Its so rude. A little appreciation wouldnt go a miss at her age!

I may not bother next year.

:mad: :mad: :mad:
    i know :( there was a girl at my dance class' 18th birthday a few years ago and she invited everyone to her party. I didn't really know her very well and in the end it turned out i couldn't go anyway. So i sent her a text telling her i couldn't make it, and gave her present and card to my grandad to drop off at hers (they live in the same village and my grandad is friends with her dad). And i never got a thank you. :grump:
    Smack her in the face and then say "do you realise your nose is getting flatter"
    i would have but he's about 6'5 and my arm wouldnt reach.......so i knee'd him in the balls and said " are you aware when that swells you will have a normal sized dick?"
    lol....he is a sensitive sould really he's just not very tactful and he likes skinny women (grrr :D ) he 'thought' he was looking out for me.
    he shold keep his opinions to himself though, eh?!
    now i know why my mte dumped him!
    liars. I hate people who lie to make themselves sound better. I have got a 'friend' on msn telling me she has A level english but did it in one year. She was hardly at college top my knowledge, and she lies about everything then contradicts herself.

I know other people that are the same .

hate it
    martyrs (sp?)
    People who put (sp?) after a mispelt word. Just Google the damn thing and get the right spelling. Doubly annoying if the word is actually spelt correctly anyway - as in the above example.

That and lane whores in motorway traffic jams. Usually white van drivers or twats.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    If the word is misspelled, what help would google be? Find people who've misspelled it the same way?
    If the word is misspelled, what help would google be? Find people who've misspelled it the same way?
    Put any word in and the top answer will be "Did you mean:....." It's quicker than typing out (sp?).
    Kentish wrote:
    Put any word in and the top answer will be "Did you mean:....." It's quicker than typing out (sp?).
    Hm, it doesn't seem to work for me... I tried "necesarrily" and there was nothing like that.
    Hm, it doesn't seem to work for me... I tried "necesarrily" and there was nothing like that.
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=necesarrily&meta=
    Kentish wrote:
    It's a .co.uk thing apparently, .com takes me directly to .gr which doesn't seem to have it. :p
    These fucking games we play with the opposite sex, pain in my arse. Bloody unwritten rules dictating I cannay send you a text because I sent the last one.

feck arse drink girls.
    stargalaxy wrote:
    This is a list of things that annoy me when at work;

-- People who buy a newspaper in the morning and pay for it with a £20 or £50 note, thus raiding the till of all its change. Buy some more stuff or fuck off!

get some more change then. i'm sure there's been times when you've had no change and had to buy something small with a note.
    stargalaxy wrote:
    - People who ask me where things are without bothering to look themselves first.

i see your point but this my friend is your job. it doesn't take 2 seconds to point them in the right direction.
    when i'm sat behind my checkout (like everyone else) and a customer comes to you with their trolley and says 'are you serving?'. no i'm just sat here for the heck of it! :impissed: :p
    THis cereal is pissing me off this morning.

Tastes like crap without milk.
    when i'm sat behind my checkout (like everyone else) and a customer comes to you with their trolley and says 'are you serving?'. no i'm just sat here for the heck of it! :impissed: :p

Oh don't get me started on that!

I'm sure you have heard the good old chummy phrase of "ooo you look bored, i'll give you something to do" about a million times.
    - 'ect' when it's etc, abbreviated from et cetera
    - Having nowhere to put my stuff from uni so that my room at home is filled with it and I have to leap from the doorway to get to my bed.
    - My boss
    - Rogue apostrophes
    - Chris Hills
    - Holey socks
    - Sunburn
    GoodFella wrote:
    Oh don't get me started on that!

I'm sure you have heard the good old chummy phrase of "ooo you look bored, i'll give you something to do" about a million times.

haha yeh that's another one!

'can't have you sat there doing nothing'. :impissed: