Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex Doll

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    turlough wrote:
    :lol: You are a nutter.
    I don't know why you want to get so abusive, I'm not doing anything to you. A bit of jealousy perhaps?
  • Options
    Tugger wrote:
    A bit of jealousy perhaps?

:lol:

Jealous? Of someone who eats dog food and fantasizes about second hand slutty dolls? No thanks. :thumb:
  • Options
    eats dog food? is that from another thread?
  • Options
    Tugger wrote:
    I'm looking forward to my first shag.

It's not much more your "first shag" than your first wank was...she's only a piece of plastic, so I doubt she qualifies as a shag. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    It's not much more your "first shag" than your first wank was...she's only a piece of plastic, so I doubt she qualifies as a shag. :rolleyes:
    To me it counts as a shag, its the nearest I've got to the real thing. Its not a hand job but coming inside through "her" vagina.
  • Options
    eats dog food? is that from another thread?

Yes :yes:

I can't really make my mind up about you Tugger. One minute your fantasising about your sisters bloke, then your talking about fucking prostitutes/dolls/divorced old dears then you say you eat dog food.

I can't make out if your serious or not. Some of the stuff you come out with seems genuine. It makes you out to be seriously lonely, desperate and insecure but genuine. Then you stay stuff that makes me think your either taking the piss or seriously fucked up.

I just can't decide.
  • Options
    Tugger wrote:
    To me it counts as a shag, its the nearest I've got to the real thing. Its not a hand job but coming inside through "her" vagina.

Well in any case mate, let us know how it goes and how it feels in there ;)
  • Options
    That male doll looks like a severely beaten Charlie Sheen.
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    That male doll looks like a severely beaten Charlie Sheen.

:lol:
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Yes :yes:

I can't really make my mind up about you Tugger. One minute your fantasising about your sisters bloke, then your talking about fucking prostitutes/dolls/divorced old dears then you say you eat dog food.

I can't make out if your serious or not. Some of the stuff you come out with seems genuine. It makes you out to be seriously lonely, desperate and insecure but genuine. Then you stay stuff that makes me think your either taking the piss or seriously fucked up.

I just can't decide.

That's exactly what I feel. On one hand, some of the shit he says is too unreal to be true, on the other hand, he may just be a sad loner. Who knows?
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    That's exactly what I feel. On one hand, some of the shit he says is too unreal to be true, on the other hand, he may just be a sad loner. Who knows?

If he is just a sad loner then I admire him for being himself and only himself even if he seems weird to some...
  • Options
    If he is just a sad loner then I admire him for being himself and only himself even if he seems weird to some...

I agree. Seems like he's bared all so to speak and I admire his honesty.
  • Options
    I agree. Seems like he's bared all so to speak and I admire his honesty.

But surely his issues need to be dealt with?

I don't think a doll is gonna help his problem with dealing with women. If anything it's gonna make it harder, and at his relatively young age i don't think thats a particularly good thing.
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    But surely his issues need to be dealt with?

I don't think a doll is gonna help his problem with dealing with women. If anything it's gonna make it harder, and at his relatively young age i don't think thats a particularly good thing.

Yeah his issues do need to be dealt with personally I think the doll is a better idea than sleeping with a prostitute though, and those were the two options he chose.

I'd admire the fact that he came online and told it like it was without worrying about what people would think and say about him. That takes guts even though it is only over the internet.
  • Options
    Well in any case mate, let us know how it goes and how it feels in there ;)
    When I was in a sex shop last I touched one of those "real" vaginas (a budget version as it had no expensive lady attached, it was just a silicone minge) and it did feel fairly realistic. If you dripped some warm lube on her then she would feel even more real.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    When I was in a sex shop last I touched one of those "real" vaginas (a budget version as it had no expensive lady attached, it was just a silicone minge) and it did feel fairly realistic. If you dripped some warm lube on her then she would feel even more real.

Don't give him anymore ideas :p
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:

:lol: Reminds me of the time I was specifying a job in ann summers. Me in the basement with a Dictaphone ‘Strip out the wiring between the 12inch black ribbed knobblers and the gimp masks, full stop’. After the initial shock my PA thought it was quite funny as well.
  • Options
    Tuggs,
    From some of the things you've said and some of the avenues your considering, I can see this leading to something bad. You have some serious social issues and very low self-esteem, I think you need to seek help, there are all sorts of classes you can go to where they help you build your confidence and meet people in your situation, what you need to do is face your problems head on, however scary it may be. Prostitutes and sex dolls etc. will only make things progressivley worse, and you'll just your dig yourself deeper into the hole your in. Look, your still young, sort this out now, it will only get worse if you leave it, and I can see this going bad. Please dont go down this self-destructive path :no:
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:

I am not surprise, when you see the price of some of those stuff they are damn expensive... I'm pretty sure getting on of those fake pussy/ass might feel better than a wank... but frankly I rather use my hand if I need to get the job doe by myself...
  • Options
    What I want to know is...

If you buy a fake vagina, do you move it up and down like you're having a wank with it...

Or, do you try and wedge it in somewhere and thrust like you're shagging it?

I don't know why, this is just something I have pondered from time to time.
  • Options
    depends what type it is I guess... some are made to be in your hand, but some seems like they are made to be put on a table or something...
  • Options
    Tuggs,
    From some of the things you've said and some of the avenues your considering, I can see this leading to something bad. You have some serious social issues and very low self-esteem, I think you need to seek help, there are all sorts of classes you can go to where they help you build your confidence and meet people in your situation, what you need to do is face your problems head on, however scary it may be. Prostitutes and sex dolls etc. will only make things progressivley worse, and you'll just your dig yourself deeper into the hole your in. Look, your still young, sort this out now, it will only get worse if you leave it, and I can see this going bad. Please dont go down this self-destructive path :no:
    You say "seek help" but where? Who can cure my appearance problem, I tried everything and nothing has helped. Sure I prefer a real g/f like everyone else, who wouldn't?
  • Options
    Tugger wrote:
    You say "seek help" but where? Who can cure my appearance problem, I tried everything and nothing has helped. Sure I prefer a real g/f like everyone else, who wouldn't?

What are you, quasimodo or something?
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    What are you, quasimodo or something?
    I've explained my problem in another thread and I don't want to go over it again. No I'm not quasimodo, and don't be so insensitive using such language.
  • Options
    Tugger wrote:
    I've explained my problem in another thread and I don't want to go over it again. No I'm not quasimodo, and don't be so insensitive using such language.

I'll be as insensitive as i like.

Your not deformed or anything so why make out your hideously ugly?! The reason you can't get a girlfriend is nothing to do with your looks, it's probably more to do with your low self esteem and lack of confidence.

The sooner you stop blaming whatever cosmetic problems you might have, the sooner you can actually go get help and sort your life out.
  • Options
    tugger, im am sure you are not physically repulsive, go to your doctors and talk to them and see if they have any other options for you. You live in Guilford, its not like ur out in the middle of nowhere, there will be support groups and stuff for people like yourself who have very low self esteem.

Do you have friends?? Start going out in guilford with them, dont go out with the intention of pulling, but just to talk to people and boost your confidence. Why not take up some kind of hobby?? Is there anything you enjoy doing where you can have fun doing something you like and at the same time meet new people?? Learn to talk to girls as friends, getting a girlfriend will progress naturally on from that.

You are young and you have every oppertunity to grow up into a normal man, but not if you continue thinking the way you are at the moment, unless you make an effort you will end up shagging plastic dolls for the rest of your life, Im sure thats not what you want to happen so do something about it!
  • Options
    If your acne really bothers you that much try going to bars that have rubbish lighting. Acne always looks 10 times worse to you than it ever does to anyone else.

I assume you've tried things to treat your acne but if you want any ideas I have hundreds.
  • Options
    Tugger wrote:

First of all there are many classes you can attend that deal with people with very low-selfesteem and low confidence, they help you build them up and you'll meet others with the same problems. Secondly, I assume by your appearance problems you mean your acne. There all sorts of drugs you can take that halt some of the process's that cause spots, and there are many creams and face wash's that can be used to help remove spots and sort it out. Just because you've tried a few doesnt mean nothing works. You need to keep trying different types and brands until somthing works. Everybody's skin is different and reacts to different things. There will be products out there that are suited to you, find them.
    Finally can I just say that I have a friend (not seem him in ages since uni) that used to suffer from bad acne throughout school, till he was 18, and he still does to some degree. His was really bad, all over his face, yet he was still one of the most popular guys in school. He had tonnes mates (girls and boys) and was a great guy. He was smart and had a great sense of humour, absolute legend. The fact was, despite his problems, he totally overcome them, becuase of his great personality and confidence.
    You on the other hand, are scared of your problem and are scared of what people might think, you remember what imature people said to you at school, and your self-confidence is at rock bottom, you believe you'll never have a girl friend for the rest of your life. Rubbish.
    Overcome your problems, eat a healthy diet and drink loads and loads of water (its one of the most important things with spots). Also the summers coming up, get some sun, it provides vitamins for skin (cant remember which ones) which will help. Join a gym and get some excersie, it'll help your problem and make you feel better about yourself. Search the internet and find self-esteem classes near you. Join a club, it could be anything, from boxing and kickboxing to photography or flower arrangments! try anything! You could take a few months or a year out of your job and go travelling, maybe you could volunteer abroad. I went backpacking around Thailand not long ago, and let me tell you, the other travellers you'll meet are some of the nicest and open minded people in the world, and the thai women LOVE westerners big time, know what I mean :thumb:
    Rebuild your life, say to yourself tomorrow is the day everything changes and you will make a new you. Please dont go down these werid, perverted, seedy paths like sex dolls and prostitutes, which will only make you worse, alot worse.
  • Options
    Work on your confidence and the ladies will start liking you for the confidence and they won't be bothered about your acne.
  • Options
    I have acne myself but if I appear confident and positive I get men chatting to me it's not all about appearence, confidence in yourself can be a turn on.
This discussion has been closed.