Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex Doll

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    a vibe is easier to store tho...

and doesnt have a face!!!
  • Options
    Well you can suck a vibe

Why would you want to?! :eek2:
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Why would you want to?! :eek2:

To make your teeth fall :)

Who knows, to simulate a blowjob or something...
  • Options
    To make your teeth fall :)

Who knows, to simulate a blowjob or something...

Eww.

I dropped mine on the carpet and it's covered in fluff :(

Putting it in my mouth is the last thing i'm gonna be doing with it!
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Eww.

I dropped mine on the carpet and it's covered in fluff :(

Putting it in my mouth is the last thing i'm gonna be doing with it!

The best is to have some hair stuck on your vibro so you can use it as a vibrating toothbrush and have a nice smile guarantee...
  • Options
    The best is to have some hair stuck on your vibro so you can use it as a vibrating toothbrush and have a nice smile guarantee...

Thanks for that... I have a vibrating tooth brush...

Next time I use it... strange thoughts are going to pop into my head! :yuck: :lol:
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Thanks for that... I have a vibrating tooth brush...

Next time I use it... strange thoughts are going to pop into my head! :yuck: :lol:

hehe... i'm glad i said it then :D
  • Options

Hehe i'm not even sure i could fit it in my mouth :chin:
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Hehe i'm not even sure i could fit it in my mouth :chin:

Must be one big one you got then hey?
  • Options
    Must be one big one you got then hey?

Well big enough :p

It's a nice colour though. Thats cool.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    LacyMay wrote:

I have a terrible urge to go eat a Mars bar now...........

:P
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    I have a terrible urge to go eat a Mars bar now...........

:P

I've moved on to bigger and better things since then ;):p
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    I've moved on to bigger and better things since then ;):p
    Family sized Dairy Milk? :p
  • Options
    Its just been delivered by courier half-an-hour ago. Not as good as the picture, a bit worn out as it appears to have been used a lot, but hey I expected that, well I only paid £75 for a doll that cost thousands of dollars new! Anyway I'm going to wash it down in the bath, dry it and try it out for my first shag later.
  • Options
    Tugger wrote:
    Its just been delivered by courier half-an-hour ago. Not as good as the picture, a bit worn out as it appears to have been used a lot, but hey I expected that, well I only paid £75 for a doll that cost thousands of dollars new! Anyway I'm going to wash it down in the bath, dry it and try it out for my first shag later.

What a classic mental image that is.
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    What a classic mental image that is.
    Definately one for the Mars bar...

;)
  • Options
    Tugger wrote:

Post us a pic then and not one of you shagging her please :)
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:

Well must be quite big if you can't put it in your mouth...

What color is it? Yellow with red spots?

:p
  • Options
    Guys, your missing the point, this isnt an equivalent to a vibrator, nor is it perfectly normal. Tugger cant get, and has never had a girlfriend/sex and is 22 and still no where near it. He thinks this is a actually shag. If you read his other topics he's posted, you'll relaise his problems. What he doesnt realise is this is the first step to never having sex. If he has any self dignity left he'll send this back and get out in the real world :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Guys, your missing the point, this isnt an equivalent to a vibrator, nor is it perfectly normal. Tugger cant get, and has never had a girlfriend/sex and is 22 and still no where near it. He thinks this is a actually shag. If you read his other topics he's posted, you'll relaise his problems. What he doesnt realise is this is the first step to never having sex. If he has any self dignity left he'll send this back and get out in the real world :rolleyes:

We've tried.

Hardly any of us think its normal, and we've said this over and over again. Told him to get help for his problems. However he is totally obsessed with losing his virginity, even to a plastic doll.

Thing is it's not even losing his virginity. Shagging isn't just about getting it in an out, theres all the other stuff with it. All the stuff you need a girl and not a doll to do.
  • Options
    tugger, just remember its a doll, will always be a doll, and its not real sex. Fair enough if ur not getting sex and bored of wanking, its maybe a different way of wanking, but its not sex. Sex involves two or more real people. Shagging this doll is not going to make u any less nervous the first time u have sex, because the girl will be real, not plastic.

Just remember this doll is just a wank, its not going to solve any probems, what are you going to do when u do finally meet a girl, take her home, and theres already a girl (be it plastic) in your bed???

You still need to confront ur issues. You have very low self esteem and shagging a plastic doll will not help them so dont think it will. You still have low self-esteem, now you just happen to have a plastic doll as well..
  • Options
    Eugh the image of some sweaty acne infested boy riding a worn out sex doll makes me feel queezy :yuck: :p
  • Options
    Tugger wrote:

Tell us if the fanny farts are realistic ...
  • Options
    Tugger wrote:

We get it, you got a sex doll. Is there any need to keep us all informed on what your doing with it? Surley some matters are best kept to yourself. :\
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    We get it, you got a sex doll. Is there any need to keep us all informed on what your doing with it? Surley some matters are best kept to yourself. :\

Maybe he is hoping one of us might join him and Plastic Penelope in a threesome?
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    Maybe he is hoping one of us might join him and Plastic Penelope in a threesome?

Rather you than me mate! :yuck:
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:

threesome... foursome for fuck sake... she got 3 holes and wont complan!
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:

:lol: Maybe the plastic man. Now what an orgy that would be.
  • Options
    anime-sex-doll.jpg
  • Options
    For manga fans :)
This discussion has been closed.