You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kids

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
Who has kids and who wants them in the future?
I don't have any at the moment but I would like a couple in the future.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yer got one, and want two more :D
    probably, i like children
    I'd like some when I've met mrs special and got myself a nice place to live etc...seems like such a long way off right now though.
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    i want kids, i want about 3, and the sooner the better, but got to find a daddy first!
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    i want kids, i want about 3, and the sooner the better, but got to find a daddy first!
    it was like it was meant to be ;)
    pjharvey wrote:
    it was like it was meant to be ;)
    could you be the daddy? that is the question! im not having any of this part time father malarky...its 100% all the way. :p
    I'd like lots, and probably in the not-too-distant future. Not making any plans though... :)
    Just the one so far, I've always wanted 2 but after the pain of having Abbie Im not sure if I want to repeat it anytime soon! Im quite broody at the moment but I think that's more to do with me missing being pregnant than actually wanting another one.

I want to enjoy Abbie for the time being before I add to the brood :)
    I wouldn't mind squeezing a sprog out one day... Not for a decade though.
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    could you be the daddy? that is the question! im not having any of this part time father malarky...its 100% all the way. :p
    hey i don't do anything by halfs :p if you can't do a job properly, don't do it at all
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Trust me, I'm a doctor Posts: 8,303
    I despise kids ¬_¬
    pjharvey wrote:
    hey i don't do anything by halfs :p if you can't do a job properly, don't do it at all
    right sounds good, you will be fine! :lol: see you in 5 then!
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    right sounds good, you will be fine! :lol: see you in 5 then!
    hehe ;)
    actually, what you said about men not giving 100% rings true with what i said originally. if i had kids i'd want to give 100%, and hence i wouldn't have any until my life was stable and secure enougth to provide for them propertly. i'm on the right track but not there yet. i look forward to the day i could say i want to have kids because it would mean my life would be sorted in every other way first.
    i think if you wait till youre 100% ready, and have everything in your life sorted out, then youll never have them tbh. Because even if you think youre ready, i dont think anything can completely prepare you.
    i think if you wait till youre 100% ready, and have everything in your life sorted out, then youll never have them tbh. Because even if you think youre ready, i dont think anything can completely prepare you.
    yeah i think your right, but i still think its very important to be in a position where you can give your children the best start in life you can. in fact your life probably can't be 100% until after you've had kids, because they themselves will complete a part of your life that nothing else can.
    yes i want children.

not for about 8 years though.
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    I despise kids ¬_¬

Aw, but I bet they love you!

I don't want kids right now, I'm far too selfish to be able to give a child a nice start to life. I have friends who had kids young though and they love being mum's, so I guess I wouldn't rule it out.

xx
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Warming up? Posts: 16,688
    I want some, sometime in the (relatively far) future. But it doesn't sound too likely for me...
    Well, I know I'd like to be a father at some point.
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Trust me, I'm a doctor Posts: 8,303
    myhumps wrote:
    Aw, but I bet they love you!

they do :(
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,014 I eat threads for breakfast
    I want a couple, but not until I've grown up myself a bit. There's plenty of time.
    pjharvey wrote:
    I'd like some when I've met mrs special and got myself a nice place to live etc...seems like such a long way off right now though.
    :yes: except mines a Mr special.

children aren't something i think about but when i meet someone i fall in love with and can see a future i'm sure it will all fall into place. but its important to make sure you are secure financially too.
  • littlemissylittlemissy knit chick Posts: 9,972
    In a couple of years. I want to finish my PGCE and do my NQT year and then we shall see.
    Don't have them and don't ever want them. I hate children. I hate them with a passion that burns deep in me like fire.

I'd get my uterous removed right now if I could find somebody who would do it.
    your-babe wrote:
    Undecided really. In the past was adament I wanted kids, but don't honestly know now!
    i'm the opposite! i used to never want children but when i lived in france i thought the kids over there were so much more well behaved and cuter and it kinda changed my mind. and i think i'm getting a bit more maternal as i get older, especially as relationships turn more serious.
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    they do :(

will you be my daddy?
    Yes, but not for a long time though. It's more a matter of when to have kids, not if, IMO.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Warming up? Posts: 16,688
    my_name wrote:
    Don't have them and don't ever want them. I hate children. I hate them with a passion that burns deep in me like fire.

I'd get my uterous removed right now if I could find somebody who would do it.
    Put an advert somewhere on the internet, some psycho is bound to turn up. The guy who wanted to be eaten found one. :p
    At first I thought you ment I could have my children eaten if I looked hard enough.

I need more coffee.
    The thought of being preganant and actually having to push a kid out terrifies me! Just the words 'stiches' 'mornin sickness' and 'epidurals' scare the hell out of me, buuut the whole idea of having a kid one day i quite like, i still feel like too mguch of a kid myself at the minute though, maybe in about 5 years time and we can just hope that they get my boyfriends genes, ha :p