Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Kids

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How are you Miffy? Any action in the old uterus yet?
  • Options
    I have one who will be 2 on saturday, still not sure i want another. We originally wanted two but now not so sure.
  • Options
    How are you Miffy? Any action in the old uterus yet?

:lol: Nice turn of phrase! ;)

No, nothing to report I'm afraid. I thought I had a contraction the other day but it was just gas.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I've never seen a birth (thank god) so is it true, that once that nasty goopy bloody baby comes out of you they let the mother hold it... before they wash it?
    if you want. They will wash it if you ask, but these days i think its more common to want to hold your baby as soon as you can. I know I did. I wanted his first experience to be in my arms, not in a basin of water/
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    I have one who will be 2 on saturday, still not sure i want another. We originally wanted two but now not so sure.
    i didnt even THINK about another baby till Lenny was about 3 tbh. just because you havent got broody yet, doesnt mean it wont happen.
    Now Lennys at school full time, Im REALLY wanting another.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I'll have a couple of little chavi's as soon as I get myself a mort to wed, and our own kenna.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Miffy wrote:
    :lol: Nice turn of phrase! ;)

No, nothing to report I'm afraid. I thought I had a contraction the other day but it was just gas.
    Heh :p

Expect me asking on a daily basis, I'll probably get annoying so be warned :p
  • Options
    i didnt even THINK about another baby till Lenny was about 3 tbh. just because you havent got broody yet, doesnt mean it wont happen.
    Now Lennys at school full time, Im REALLY wanting another.
    I get broody on and off but we cant afford another, i dont have the patience for anther and well i had a rough preg and birth so i am not sure i wanna go there again. Both me and James nearly died :(
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I've never seen a birth (thank god) so is it true, that once that nasty goopy bloody baby comes out of you they let the mother hold it... before they wash it?
    When I was in labour and Abbie's head had just popped out, the midwife told me to reach down and feel it, my reaction was "ewwww she's all slimey".

When she was born though I wanted her right up on me for my first cuddle.
  • Options
    Would maybe adopt in the distant future, if I manage to find myself settled in the long term and in the right situation to.