Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Kids

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Who has kids and who wants them in the future?
I don't have any at the moment but I would like a couple in the future.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yer got one, and want two more :D
    probably, i like children
    I'd like some when I've met mrs special and got myself a nice place to live etc...seems like such a long way off right now though.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    i want kids, i want about 3, and the sooner the better, but got to find a daddy first!
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    i want kids, i want about 3, and the sooner the better, but got to find a daddy first!
    it was like it was meant to be ;)
    pjharvey wrote:
    it was like it was meant to be ;)
    could you be the daddy? that is the question! im not having any of this part time father malarky...its 100% all the way. :p
    I'd like lots, and probably in the not-too-distant future. Not making any plans though... :)
    Just the one so far, I've always wanted 2 but after the pain of having Abbie Im not sure if I want to repeat it anytime soon! Im quite broody at the moment but I think that's more to do with me missing being pregnant than actually wanting another one.

I want to enjoy Abbie for the time being before I add to the brood :)
    I wouldn't mind squeezing a sprog out one day... Not for a decade though.
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    could you be the daddy? that is the question! im not having any of this part time father malarky...its 100% all the way. :p
    hey i don't do anything by halfs :p if you can't do a job properly, don't do it at all
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    I despise kids ¬_¬
    pjharvey wrote:
    hey i don't do anything by halfs :p if you can't do a job properly, don't do it at all
    right sounds good, you will be fine! :lol: see you in 5 then!
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    right sounds good, you will be fine! :lol: see you in 5 then!
    hehe ;)
    actually, what you said about men not giving 100% rings true with what i said originally. if i had kids i'd want to give 100%, and hence i wouldn't have any until my life was stable and secure enougth to provide for them propertly. i'm on the right track but not there yet. i look forward to the day i could say i want to have kids because it would mean my life would be sorted in every other way first.
    i think if you wait till youre 100% ready, and have everything in your life sorted out, then youll never have them tbh. Because even if you think youre ready, i dont think anything can completely prepare you.
    i think if you wait till youre 100% ready, and have everything in your life sorted out, then youll never have them tbh. Because even if you think youre ready, i dont think anything can completely prepare you.
    yeah i think your right, but i still think its very important to be in a position where you can give your children the best start in life you can. in fact your life probably can't be 100% until after you've had kids, because they themselves will complete a part of your life that nothing else can.
    yes i want children.

not for about 8 years though.
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    I despise kids ¬_¬

Aw, but I bet they love you!

I don't want kids right now, I'm far too selfish to be able to give a child a nice start to life. I have friends who had kids young though and they love being mum's, so I guess I wouldn't rule it out.

xx
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I want some, sometime in the (relatively far) future. But it doesn't sound too likely for me...
    Well, I know I'd like to be a father at some point.
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    myhumps wrote:
    Aw, but I bet they love you!

they do :(
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I want a couple, but not until I've grown up myself a bit. There's plenty of time.
    Weekender Offender 
    pjharvey wrote:
    I'd like some when I've met mrs special and got myself a nice place to live etc...seems like such a long way off right now though.
    :yes: except mines a Mr special.

children aren't something i think about but when i meet someone i fall in love with and can see a future i'm sure it will all fall into place. but its important to make sure you are secure financially too.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    In a couple of years. I want to finish my PGCE and do my NQT year and then we shall see.
    Don't have them and don't ever want them. I hate children. I hate them with a passion that burns deep in me like fire.

I'd get my uterous removed right now if I could find somebody who would do it.
    your-babe wrote:
    Undecided really. In the past was adament I wanted kids, but don't honestly know now!
    i'm the opposite! i used to never want children but when i lived in france i thought the kids over there were so much more well behaved and cuter and it kinda changed my mind. and i think i'm getting a bit more maternal as i get older, especially as relationships turn more serious.
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    they do :(

will you be my daddy?
    Yes, but not for a long time though. It's more a matter of when to have kids, not if, IMO.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    my_name wrote:
    Don't have them and don't ever want them. I hate children. I hate them with a passion that burns deep in me like fire.

I'd get my uterous removed right now if I could find somebody who would do it.
    Put an advert somewhere on the internet, some psycho is bound to turn up. The guy who wanted to be eaten found one. :p
    At first I thought you ment I could have my children eaten if I looked hard enough.

I need more coffee.
    The thought of being preganant and actually having to push a kid out terrifies me! Just the words 'stiches' 'mornin sickness' and 'epidurals' scare the hell out of me, buuut the whole idea of having a kid one day i quite like, i still feel like too mguch of a kid myself at the minute though, maybe in about 5 years time and we can just hope that they get my boyfriends genes, ha :p