Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

George Galloway

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You're a pedantic fellow, and I cite current government policies against Muslims and the treatment of Walter Wolfgang at the last party conference as proof.
  • Options
    If you're going to use terms such as "Nazi" then it might be an idea to know what they actually mean don't you think?
  • Options
    I have much clearer understanding of the term than you believe
  • Options
    You've demonsrated no evidence of it on here so far. Quite the opposite in fact.
  • Options
    Oh Rich Kid has left us again. What a pity.

Adios cunt :wave:
  • Options
    I'm not sure if it is RK.
  • Options
    Don't know why, I think he was. Or at least a previously banned member who returned. Otherwise I can't see much reason for banning him so quick.

Perhaps he thought using a different font and omitting any reference to "Britains greatest Prime Minister since Churchill" would let him escape detection this time.

But yes he could be someone entirely different, true. Still with an agenda of trolling I think...
  • Options
    Oh, he's been banned, I hadn't noticed. :o Maybe it was RK after all.
  • Options
    this is an unbalacened leftwing site then
  • Options
    No. Its fairly centrist IMO.
  • Options
    The banning was based on the geographic location of the poster and other details that implied this was a banned member, if it isn't and they are willing to explain the numerous similarities between themselves and a banned user they can continue to post.
  • Options
    And to be fair we simply don't ban people for their politics, and when anyone has ever been banned for the first time it's always after a long process of communication about their postings.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    And to be fair we simply don't ban people for their politics, and when anyone has ever been banned for the first time it's always after a long process of communication about their postings.
    i trust ya jim.
    sorry i'm being old fashioned ...repec maan.
  • Options
    this is an unbalacened leftwing site then

Most politics forums appear that way, the reason is those on the left generally come out on top during debate.
  • Options
    Okay, let me clear a few things up. I don't know who this "RK" is, nor do I really want to invite a discussion about him as it would appear that I am indeed him. From what I know of him from reading these posts, we do seem to have simlar viewpoints (I even agree with the Churchill comments). As for the "geographic location", I am currently in Swansea, which seems to me that either this fellow lives around Swansea-Neath-Port Talbot area or that he was a former university student here (what a small world it is). I couldn't really give a damn if you ban me again if you think I'm him or not, I'd rather be banned for a case of mistaken identity than for reasons of political censorship.

BTW, I am not a rich kid, I was born into near poverty and have had to drag myself up from the gutter to get to where I am now. Nor am I a troll, I'm merely defending my position from attack from what I regard to be simple-minded left-wingers. I will though try not to be so acid-tounged in future.
  • Options
    No Spiffle, its because the left wing posters on this site are much more regular contributers than those of other political dimensions.
  • Options
    Back on topic, My blog contains an update on the Galloway situation.
  • Options
    No Spiffle, its because the left wing posters on this site are much more regular contributers than those of other political dimensions.

I'm not just talking about this site. People on the left work with a largely unanswerable critique on what people on the right support - that's the reason.
  • Options
    I know this is a bit irrelevant at the moment but I was wonderin what you guys think abuot the great man. Do I remain pretty much his only fan?

I don`t know much about this chap, but I do kinda like his style!!

Makes a change to hear a politician that doesn`t give the usual safe politician`s answers to questions... like that Tory guy who won`t simply yes or no to the question of him taking drugs at University.