Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex with auntie

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    At last a bit of good news, my g/f phoned and we're meeting up tonight to discuss things. My mum is upset by what her sister has done and feels guilty about whats happened to her.
    I'm taking one step at a time on all this.
  • Options
    i dont think this is your fault. youre young, she should Know better.
    if it was a young girl saying her uncle was trying it on with her, people wouldnt be going "well, you never said no".
    I can imagine this being quite a headfuck and im not surprised you didnt know how to react tbh.
  • Options
    I know it was your aunt coming on to you..... but you didnt say 'no' or try and discourage her. You should of been honest with your g/f right from the start of all this.

Why should he of told her? Just because you have a partner doesn't automatically mean you have to tell them absolutely everything, people deal with things differently.
    The fact that you were tempted and you didn't tell your girlfriend just proves that you don't love her.

To be honest if you were my boyfriend I would finish it.

That is ridiculous, you must be a very petty person?
  • Options
    Why should he of told her? Just because you have a partner doesn't automatically mean you have to tell them absolutely everything, people deal with things differently.

That is ridiculous, you must be a very petty person?

No. I simply value honesty and trust above everything else. If it was your girlfriend and she had let her uncle fondle her breasts and play with her puss, and been tempted in the same way, but decided not to tell you for a while, how would you feel?

That doesn't make me a petty person, that's just the way I handle relationships. And it was MY opinion as I already stated.
  • Options
    thanks rainbow brite and felix, its all been a real heap of shit, my head is done in but I'm meeting my g/f later so hopefully we can sort things out.
  • Options
    aww chicken! maybe theres a lesson to be learnt - dont go with/think about going with your family!!

good luck with your gf
  • Options
    HunnyPot wrote:
    No. I simply value honesty and trust above everything else. If it was your girlfriend and she had let her uncle fondle her breasts and play with her puss, and been tempted in the same way, but decided not to tell you for a while, how would you feel?

I would feel a compulsion to be supportive because that's got to be one of the most head-fucking things out there, and any one who has to deal with a member of their family coming onto them (and it's not as easy to say no, because there's the rest of the emotional baggage - a bit like with a best friend but 10x worse) really needs support.
    That doesn't make me a petty person, that's just the way I handle relationships. And it was MY opinion as I already stated.

Perhaps, perhaps not, though if your boyfriend was confused to fuck about such a mindblowingly confusing situation, you wouldn't brave the storm with him? I don't think you can prove someone doesn't love you because they were confused when their aunt came onto them, that just doesn't work for me. We are defined by our actions, after all. Heck, I get confused all the time about all sorts, but at the end of the day I know it's my girlfriend I want to be with - and this is what this guy has realised too, you've got to give him some credit for that.
  • Options
    Talked things through with my g/f last night and it looks as though we can put this episode behind us and move forward.
    My mum is still cut up bad about her sister who is ok and coming out of hospital today.
  • Options
    so hmm your gf is ok that you pretty much consider your aunty an ailf, which sorta aint that bad till you consider she is your own auntie, and ailf looks really similar to alf

and alf was a great thing on tv, who's memory should not be tarnished with such talk of this

alf_poster.jpg
  • Options
    :confused::confused:
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    so hmm your gf is ok that you pretty much consider your aunty an ailf, which sorta aint that bad till you consider she is your own auntie, and ailf looks really similar to alf

and alf was a great thing on tv, who's memory should not be tarnished with such talk of this

alf_poster.jpg

:heart: Oo alf...
  • Options
    MrG wrote:

alf_poster.jpg
    You scare me.
  • Options
    got a text from my aunt saying she's sorry for all the trouble she's caused and would I forgive her. I told her I would.
  • Options
    Going round to see my aunt tonight to finally lay to rest this episode. I've told my g/f and whilst she won't be coming, she supports the idea so that it can bring closure to this once and for all.
  • Options
    Hidrick wrote:
    Going round to see my aunt tonight to finally lay to rest this episode. I've told my g/f and whilst she won't be coming, she supports the idea so that it can bring closure to this once and for all.

Sorry mate but your a mug if you go round there. At least get her to meet you round yours with your ma there or meet her in a public place like a coffie shop.
  • Options
    Hidrick wrote:
    Bad idea.
    seriously.
    Dont say we didnt warn you.
  • Options
    thanks rainbow brite and felix, you've got me thinking. Perhaps I should leave it and meet her somewhere public as you suggest. I can't go through this shit again.
    I don't want to meet her with my mum it'd just explode again between them, they can sort themselves out.
  • Options
    id say dont even meet her at all just yet.
    Id leave it a few months at least.
  • Options
    id say dont even meet her at all just yet.
    Id leave it a few months at least.
    I'll take your advice and leave it for a while, thanks rainbow brite.
  • Options
    wise.
    best to leave things to calm down. Its far too soon. It would just confuse you both even further.
  • Options
    the thing is if you see her in the future and she turns you on you will start thinking with ur dick instead of ur head. :banghead:

yeh meet her in public not near toilets tho :thumb:
  • Options
    Hopefully she'll get the help she needs and anyway I'm back with my g/f.
  • Options
    Had a long talk with my mum over the whole thing, she's calmed down a bit, I think she realises that her sister needs help, which she is now getting. Apparently she was taking a lot of painkillers together with a lot of alcohol which seems to have pushed her over the edge. My mum says she is going to see her tomorrow.