Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex with auntie

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I haven't read al the posts however i think thats just discusting.. why does your auntie want to sleep with you? isn;t that like incest?
    and you have a girlfriend so stay faithfull to her init?
  • Options
    What do the texts say?
  • Options
    Do'u like meh sexeh bodeh.
  • Options
    Spoke to my mum last night, she went fucking crazy!!!! She read the texts and called her a fucking perverted whore and threatened to go round to her place straight away to sort her out. She didn't but she phoned her and it was just a big screaming session. My g/f walked in in the middle of all this mayhem and accused me of not telling her about it, it was as though she thought I started it! She broke down and left saying she didn't want to see me again. The whole fucking thing was one big fucking disaster.
    When my mum eventually calmed down a bit she told me that her sister had been abused for several years by their stepfather, after their mother had divorced and remarried. The man went to prison where he died. My mum blames her sisters behaviour on that episode in her life but still feels it was very wrong for what she tried to do with me.
    Even after all this my aunt texted me late last night saying she wanted to see me tomorrow to sort things out with me, she was crying and pleading, saying she was sorry for the way things turned out.
    I'm not going to say anything more to my mum, she's like a bomb ready to explode. Tried to phone my g/f but she doesn't want to know.
    Christ what a fucking mess, can it get any worse??
  • Options
    no chance in the world this is true... ure just a big looser, that's it :yeees:
  • Options
    Hidrick wrote:
    Spoke to my mum last night, she went fucking crazy!!!! She read the texts and called her a fucking perverted whore and threatened to go round to her place straight away to sort her out. She didn't but she phoned her and it was just a big screaming session. My g/f walked in in the middle of all this mayhem and accused me of not telling her about it, it was as though she thought I started it! She broke down and left saying she didn't want to see me again. The whole fucking thing was one big fucking disaster.
    When my mum eventually calmed down a bit she told me that her sister had been abused for several years by their stepfather, after their mother had divorced and remarried. The man went to prison where he died. My mum blames her sisters behaviour on that episode in her life but still feels it was very wrong for what she tried to do with me.
    Even after all this my aunt texted me late last night saying she wanted to see me tomorrow to sort things out with me, she was crying and pleading, saying she was sorry for the way things turned out.
    I'm not going to say anything more to my mum, she's like a bomb ready to explode. Tried to phone my g/f but she doesn't want to know.
    Christ what a fucking mess, can it get any worse??

Feels shitty now, but it's the right thing to do.

Tell you're aunt that you're not going to see her because it's a complicated situation that now is exposed, you feel best is left alone. Your gf needs time to relax. If you get the chance to speak to her, explain the delicacy of the situation - you're aunt is coming on to you - is sorta sick and difficult to comprehend.

Quarfly, you treat the post as if it were real. Find something relevant to say or just stfu because surreal situations do come about - things like this DO happen and regardless of whether its a hoax, you treat it as if it were real.
  • Options
    :yeees: so being in this forum should ignore every sense of reality and logics... then kk :thumb:

nothing you can do, say that you read the messages and just thought it was strange, just didn't do anything about it :D
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    :yeees: so being in this forum should ignore every sense of reality and logics... then kk :thumb:

I didn't say that - situations alike this have happened - look up threads about cousins and other relationships that are a bit taboo - these are some peoples realities and are not that far-fetched as to be completely unlogical and unrealistic, you just have to open your mind as anything is essentially possible with such situations.
  • Options
    I'm gonna try to see my g/f tonight to see if we can get it back together. What a shit the whole thing has turned out to be.
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:

nothing you can do, say that you read the messages and just thought it was strange, just didn't do anything about it :D

say something helpful , or don't say anything. like malt says it could be real and even if it isn't , someone else could be looking for advice on the same subject, it happens.

hidrick, you did the right thing. it will calm down and get sorted out - its obviously made you realise how much your gf means to you, and she'll see things a bit clearer after some time - it wasn't your fault and you did the right thing in the end...even if you were initially tempted.
  • Options
    Good luck when you see your girlfriend. She is probably in a state of shock because its not a common thing to happen and is probably confused at the moment. Don't go blaming yourself though.

Phoenix
  • Options
    To put things as SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE, i'm going to say this as simple as i can ITEMS SUCH AS THIS (WITH RELITIVES) ARE W.R.O.N.G. Your Auntie touched your cock and you didn't think it would be an idea to MOVE AWAY?

Your mum says your Auntie has issues, I think your the one with issues! Forget your Auntie, and IF you truly Love your girlfriend / ex-girlfriend then make things up with her, buy her flowers, chocolates etc etc... (although, if you were 'thinking about seeing you auntie) - if there was any though of this in your head then forget about your the girl! She deserves better to speak in all honesty! (the fact that you were thinknig about your Auntie in that matter is one thing) - but there is also the fact that you were thinking of cheating on your gf!
  • Options
    Superstar hush up now child. I think we've established whats going on and whats happened. I'd just like to add that he didnt actually do anything with his aunt and he did the right thing in the end. Many men would consider cheating is it was laid out to them on a plate so obviously. The point is he didnt, he looked at the options and the possible consequences for each option and did the right thing by telling his mum.

I dont think there is anything left for me to say on this matter, I think alot of the advise given has been really good and I hope that everything sorts its self out.
  • Options
    wow man. crazy stuff!!!! feel sorry for your girlfriend. youl be round all the OAP homes next
  • Options
    That was uncalled for dont you think.
  • Options
    You did the right thing. Dont go anywhere near your aunt. Shes messed up which is sad, but she doesnt need to mess YOU up, and tbh, I think it would mess HER up even more than she already is.
    I think you should carry on talking to your mum to be honest, Are you really surprised she exploded? She will calm down if you keep the communication open.
    As for your girlfriend, just text her and say you are sorry that you didnt feel able to talk to anyone about it including her, because you were so freaked out, but youd like to keep in contact because this is your aunts fault, not yours.
    You then have to let her decide what to do, shes obviously freaked by it and will need time, which you have to give her - not bombard her with pleas to come back to you so soon. Dont forget, a few days ago you were seriously considering cheating on her, but now the worlds crashed, you want her back. I think you really need to think about whether you do actually want her at all.
  • Options
    My g/f still blames me for not telling her about all the shit that was happening. I told her that all I was trying to do was limit the damage by not telling others but she sees it as breaking a bond of trust between us. Yea I can see what she means but I thought that keeping to myself I wouldn't hurt others. Anyway she's not sure she wants to continue our relationship as she says she's not sure she can trust me again!!!!

My mum went round my aunts place last night and caused a fucking fuss at her front door, screaming and shouting. She broke a window and the neighbours called the Police who cautioned her, telling her to go home or she'd be arrested. I didn't know she was going to go so fucking mad. She's really cut up about it and says my aunt has always been a fucking whore.

So I've ended up with possibly losing my g/f and its upset my mum real bad. I need to see my aunt and tell her what trouble she's caused and bring an end to to all this shit.
  • Options
    you've got to understand though... this isn't exactly the type of thing that people take lightly... and it does destroy relationships. having said that though, its out in the open now so may be you can try and work at getting past it.
  • Options
    Hidrick wrote:
    I'm gonna try to see my g/f tonight to see if we can get it back together. What a shit the whole thing has turned out to be.

Well if your g/f has any sense she wont get back with you - rightly so and all. You was gonna cheat on her, with your AUNTY, saddo. :lol:
  • Options
    Briony wrote:
    Well if your g/f has any sense she wont get back with you - rightly so and all. You was gonna cheat on her, with your AUNTY, saddo. :lol:

I wouldn't put it quite like that but I agree. The fact that you were tempted and you didn't tell your girlfriend just proves that you don't love her. You didn't have to mention it was your evil aunt doing it, you could have just said "I'm feeling confused because another woman made a pass at me, and I was tempted." and then worked it out from there if you really love her or not.

To be honest if you were my boyfriend I would finish it.

But that's my opinion.
  • Options
    If he was my fella I would finish it an all! and make sure what a looser he was :thumb:

It doesnt matter (well it does) that you was thinking about doing stuff with your aunty, its the fact that you thought of doing things with another woman that will hurt her. I bet you wouldnt like it if she was gonna do stuff with her uncle behind your back :no:
  • Options
    Briony wrote:
    It doesnt matter (well it does) that you was thinking about doing stuff with your aunty, its the fact that you thought of doing things with another woman that will hurt her. I bet you wouldnt like it if she was gonna do stuff with her uncle behind your back :no:
    I didn't start this shit it was my aunt, she is the one who tried to get me into a relationship, I never gave her any encouragement.
    OK for a short while I thought it was flattering but hey after those texts I started getting worried and did nothing to encourage her and I didn't say anything to anyone because I was ashamed about it all and thought it would just die and no-one would know or be hurt.
    Telling my mum seems to have caused more problems than if I had just kept quiet. Everyone in our family now knows whats been going on so we've had visits from other relatives who all add their views and opinions which just makes the situation worse. My older brother reckons she tried it on with one of his mates at work, they work at the same place, for Christs sake where does it end??
    I just don't know what to do to get my g/f back.
  • Options
    Hidrick wrote:
    I didn't start this shit it was my aunt, she is the one who tried to get me into a relationship, I never gave her any encouragement.
    OK for a short while I thought it was flattering but hey after those texts I started getting worried and did nothing to encourage her and I didn't say anything to anyone because I was ashamed about it all and thought it would just die and no-one would know or be hurt.
    Telling my mum seems to have caused more problems than if I had just kept quiet. Everyone in our family now knows whats been going on so we've had visits from other relatives who all add their views and opinions which just makes the situation worse. My older brother reckons she tried it on with one of his mates at work, they work at the same place, for Christs sake where does it end??
    I just don't know what to do to get my g/f back.

I know it was your aunt coming on to you..... but you didnt say 'no' or try and discourage her. You should of been honest with your g/f right from the start of all this.

To be honest, I dunno if you'll ever get your g/f back, I know if it was me and alot of other girls I/we wouldnt come back to you. Just try and leave her for a while..... to cool off and think about this situation.
  • Options
    Yet, in all fairness, you didn't exactly say 'no' did you?
  • Options
    Yet, in all fairness, you didn't exactly say 'no' did you?
    Yea but I didn't say "yes" either nor did I actually do anything with my aunt. My mistake seems to have been trying to handle it on my own. OK I admit I made a mistake but for fucks sake doesn't everyone occasionally?
  • Options
    Theres Mistakes, and theres MISTAKES!

If you Love your girlfriend then you'll find a way of letting her know, if not, then let her go, take a break (and think about recent events, ask yourself what you want - hopefully your conclusion wont be your Auntie) - then go out there and get with another girl (or if lucky, the one you were with)!

Good luck, and it may be wise to remember what has happened (not that i can see this being easy to forget)!
  • Options
    this is like something outta Dear Deirdre in The Sun....
  • Options

Yup!! :lol:
  • Options
    There always fun to read! Usually so pathetic, but so funny at the same time!
  • Options
    There always fun to read! Usually so pathetic, but so funny at the same time!
    Don't think so. my mum got a call last night, my aunts been taken to hospital with a suspected o/d.