Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex with auntie

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What would you do if your aunt came on to you for sex. She's my mums sister but about 10 years younger and divorced? I do fancy her in a way. If my girlfriend knew anything about it she'd go mad.

Comments

• Options
    just No. wouldn't if i were you. would really upset your mum as well as your GF when u are found out.
  • Options
    No
    dont do it!
    simple as!!
    imagine if she ended up pregnant! You're kid would also be your cousin.....thats just weird!!
    plus the family strain - imagine your mums feelings, and the rest of your family!!
  • Options
    I think you know fine well that it's wrong, so why ask? I also think that you know it's wrong 'cos you have a girlfriend. God. :yeees:
  • Options
    Isn't it against the law aswell?
  • Options
    what did your aunty say that made you think she was coming on to you?
  • Options
    Okay you have a girlfriend for one so to go with anyone is just messed up but to even consider sleeping with your Auntie that is just sick! hello that is your family man!!! if you are gonna cheat, there are how many other girls in the world!!!!! i am disgusted that you would ask such a question!!!!
  • Options
    I am assuming that hes taking the piss to be honest - either that or hes severely disillusioned
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Two headed babies...

Anyway, no. You have a girlfriend. God. This thing is ONLY meant to happen drunk fool. Wrong. No. No incest. Ugh.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Joke thread, surely.

It reminds me of this guy I knew, who said he liked to watch his aunt in the toiler through the peephole... :yuck:
  • Options
    Hidrick wrote:
    What would you do if your aunt came on to you for sex. She's my mums sister but about 10 years younger and divorced? I do fancy her in a way. If my girlfriend knew anything about it she'd go mad.

I really wouldn't go there...... that is just as bad as sleeping with your own mum :yuck: . It is illegal, and you could lose your family, friends and self respect.
    Also if she fell pregnant, the child could be born disabled or anything due to certain genes, chromosomes e.t.c........
  • Options
    If you did have sex with her then you would stand a pretty could chance of causing a massive feud. I wouldn't go there no matter how attractive she is or no matter how much you wanna shag her.
  • Options
    Why stop there........why dont you sleep with your sister and a couple of your cousins while your at it! lol

So you might have a few mutant like freak children, its all good! lol

Fun times :lol:
  • Options
    -angel- wrote:
    I really wouldn't go there...... that is just as bad as sleeping with your own mum :yuck: . It is illegal, and you could lose your family, friends and self respect.
    Also if she fell pregnant, the child could be born disabled or anything due to certain genes, chromosomes e.t.c........

Actually it is legal.
  • Options
    Is it??? I didn't think it was legal tbh!!
  • Options
    :yuck: just dont!!
    1. you have a gf
    2. she's your auntie!!!
    i'm not so sure this thread is genuine....but if it is.....wtf is she coming to you for sex for??
  • Options
    I think it is a bit harsh saying this thread isn't genuine. Just because its a bit odd doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I fancied a male cousin of mine, he was bloomin fit. I wouldn't go there though.
  • Options
    Firstly it's disturbing you're even thinking about it. Secondly if you got aunt Sally pregnant you could end up with a child that's both your child and your cousin. Also the fact you're considering it shows you don't give a shit about your girlfriend.
  • Options
    Ew.

It would be pretty disturbing even if it was just the sister in law of your Mum but her flesh and blood. Ew.
  • Options
    what did your aunty say that made you think she was coming on to you?
    I had to take something over to her place and when I got there she asked if I wanted a drink. I said no but it was obvious she had had a few.
    When I was sitting on the sofa she sat close to me, lifted up her top and took my hand and put it on her breasts.
    She said she liked me and that we could be friends without anyone knowing. She kissed me and I must say I was aroused particularly when she undid my zip and started fondling my cock.
    This was just over a week ago and I've not seen her since. I do like my girlfriend and I'm not looking to cheat on her but this "older woman" is very very alluring. I hate to say it but I feel a strong urge to go back.
  • Options
    This is totally gross. She's a relative! Think about having sex with your mom, does that turn you on? Well its not your mom but her sister, just as bad though. Gross.
  • Options
    I feel extremely sorry for your girlfriend. Because you are having thoughts about cheating, and she has to go near her boyfriend who has been fondled by his aunt :yuck:

put her out of her misery!
  • Options
    The trouble is satehen she doesn't look anything like my mum, nor does she act like her, so its easy to forget that she is my mums sister. Its a sort of evil fascination, I know I shouldn't but I'm being drawn back by some strong urge. She's phoned me twice on the mob.
  • Options
    not a good idea - of course you're fascinated, most men are when its laid out before them on a plate. if you want an older woman thats fine - just not this particular one...and finish with your GF first.

think about your mums feelings when she finds out too, do you really respect her feelings so little?
  • Options
    just dont......cut off contact with her before she ruins your relationship. I really feel for your gf - i'd be sickened if a bf of mine was being seduced by his aunt and he was actually tempted to cheat......
  • Options
    How old are you?
  • Options
    Incest: Fun for all the family.
  • Options
    You would be shagging someone who had the same mother as your mother

I doubt this is serious but if it is, I have something that should deter you

1/ Tell your friends that you want to shag your Auntie. See if they can handle it
    2/ Put on your best clothes, do your hair up nice. Stand in front of the mirror and say outloud "I want to f*ck my Aunt"

If you can do both of those things and still feel like you have some self respect then I fail to see what is holding you back

Sickening
  • Options
    incest is illegal.. for that i'm sure.. but with your aunt.. hmm, it's still you family but she is a bit far away... mother's sister.. if i were to guess, it would be illegal for any cousines.. and family.. even thinking about incest :chin: is just perverted i must say.. :yes: :thumb:
  • Options
    Blah_ha wrote:
    How old are you?
    I'm 20, my mum is 46, so my aunt is about 36. My mum is always criticising her for her for the way she carries on and the way she dresses, they're two very different people.
    I got a text last night, she's invited me round Saturday afternoon.
  • Options
    why dont you ask your mum if shes OK with it. or ask your nana?
    Be funny your aunty introducing you to the family - "I think its about time you met my mum - oh hello nana"

If you had a son in the future, would you be OK with him having sex with your sister??
    or your daughter having sex wih her older uncle???

If what you are saying is true, then I think your aunt is abusive.