Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex with auntie

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm sorry Hidrick but I just can't believe you. The more you say the more I doubt the validity of your story

If I am wrong then I guess the next time I see you will be on Trisha or something like that trying to convince your Mum that it's normal to be nailing her sister
  • Options
    Hidrick wrote:
    What would you do if your aunt came on to you for sex. She's my mums sister but about 10 years younger and divorced? I do fancy her in a way. If my girlfriend knew anything about it she'd go mad.

Eeeew? How can you even consider it? She has practically the same DNA makeup as your Mum. If anything, you should be revolted by her actions. And can you imagine the fallout if your Mum was to find out?!! Her sister fucking her son? No, dude, it's just plain WRONG! :no:
  • Options
    dont do it
    Teagan wrote:
    Eeeew? How can you even consider it? She has practically the same DNA makeup as your Mum. If anything, you should be revolted by her actions. And can you imagine the fallout if your Mum was to find out?!! Her sister fucking her son? No, dude, it's just plain WRONG! :no:

i have the same with two cousins no dont do it follow the advice above
    think of the heart break you would do plus all the falling out and not talking to you also ITS REALLY NOT WORTH IT STICK TO YOUR GIRL :heart:

icequeen :(
  • Options
    why dont you ask your mum if shes OK with it. or ask your nana?
    I couldn't ask my mum about it she'd go crazy and it would just cause a major upset in the family. Anyway my mum doesn't get on with her sister, they're total opposites, even in looks.
    I've got this deadly fascination to go round on Saturday just to see what happens.
    If what you are saying is true, then I think your aunt is abusive.
    I don't think she's being abusive after all I'm not exactly running away from it. I know its not right but at the same time she is a very sexy lady. Perhaps there's something missing from my relationship with my g/f that makes me think the way I do.
  • Options
    Hidrick wrote:
    I couldn't ask my mum about it she'd go crazy and it would just cause a major upset in the family.

and this isn't a good enough reason to stay away? i'm glad im not your mum, you obviously don't give a flying fcuk about her feelings. bet you will stick her in a home in 10years time too.
  • Options
    To be honest, you've made up your mind already. People have said what a tragically stupid idea it is, listed loads of reason and all you can think of it getting your end away with your aunt.

If you fuck up, it's your own fault, and as nicebutdim said, you don't give two shits about the rest of your family, if you go ahead with it, you'll be digging your own grave and will have to lie in it, because the truth always outs, and I can almost guarantee it'll fuck up your familys relationship. If shagging your aunt means more, be my guest.
  • Options
    Hidrick wrote:
    What would you do if your aunt came on to you for sex. She's my mums sister but about 10 years younger and divorced? I do fancy her in a way. If my girlfriend knew anything about it she'd go mad.
    You fancy your own auntie?! :eek: Well, what I say is don't have sex with her and find someone else to fantasise about sleeping with! :yuck:
  • Options
    To be honest, you've made up your mind already. People have said what a tragically stupid idea it is, listed loads of reason and all you can think of it getting your end away with your aunt.
    I haven't made my mind up already. If no-one finds out or knows wheres the harm? Anyway who said it'll end up in sex, it may be just a fantasy thing that will come to an abrupt end when reality time kicks in.
    If you fuck up, it's your own fault, and as nicebutdim said, you don't give two shits about the rest of your family,
    I do care about my family and I do feel ashamed about my strong urge to see her. I'm not sure whether its just that I'm flattered or seeking a new thrill. Its screwing my mind up but she keeps sending me these sexy texts, each one getting more explicit.
  • Options
    Hidrick wrote:
    I do care about my family and I do feel ashamed about my strong urge to see her. I'm not sure whether its just that I'm flattered or seeking a new thrill. Its screwing my mind up but she keeps sending me these sexy texts, each one getting more explicit.
    Have you asked her why she's sending you these texts? Does she actually name you in the messages? If not, could it possibly she's sending explicit texts to someone else and repeatedly getting the wrong number? Far-fetched, I must admit, but still...
  • Options
    just send one back saying "you are my mum's sister=my aunt = me not interested" then if you want to do the older woman fantasy dump your gf and go and find one who doesnt share the same blood as you,there are loads of older women who would be flattered by your attention. Dont think you can do this thing with your aunt and not be found out coz this sort of thing always comes out.
  • Options
    just send one back saying "you are my mum's sister=my aunt = me not interested" then if you want to do the older woman fantasy dump your gf and go and find one who doesnt share the same blood as you,there are loads of older women who would be flattered by your attention.
    But remember I didn't start this, I didn't come on to her, she came on to me. Yes I admit I'm not exactly running away from her, I'm intrigued, but I won't let things get out of hand, she just seems lonely.
  • Options
    Just tell her NO and that it's not right and tell her to find someone that isn't related to her in any way. If you have sex with her she could use it to blackmail you into more sex even if you don't want to.

Your family is there to help you though life, their there for you when needs be etc... their not there to be used for sex. That's partly why you have a girlfriend.

Having sex with her will cause a massive rift. You'd have to live with guilt and you'd possible even feel disgusted with yourself after you've done.. that's something you cannot get rid of.

Steer clear and focus on your relationship with your girfriend or go shag an older woman, sex with your auntie ain't gonna differ much.
  • Options
    ok.... i got one thing to say to you.... ure fucking sick and a disgrace to mankind... :grump: think of shagging her as to shaggin your own mother.. it's almost the same thing...

this thread should have ended before it started
  • Options
    This sounds similar to the "I'm shagging my sister, should I do her anal" thread...Ignore it.
  • Options
    Hidrick wrote:
    I'm 20, my mum is 46, so my aunt is about 36. My mum is always criticising her for her for the way she carries on and the way she dresses, they're two very different people.
    I got a text last night, she's invited me round Saturday afternoon.

Your aunt sounds like a sick, twisted cow. I'd get her to see a counsellor. And if you do sleep with her, I have a feeling you're going to need one too.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Have you asked her why she's sending you these texts? Does she actually name you in the messages? If not, could it possibly she's sending explicit texts to someone else and repeatedly getting the wrong number? Far-fetched, I must admit, but still...
    She names me in the texts. I can't speak to my mum about it as she'll just go crazy and all it'll do is cause problems.
    I've got tomorrow to think about it, I might just go round and tell her I don't want to start any kind of relationship with her.
  • Options
    Hidrick wrote:
    I might just go round and tell her I don't want to start any kind of relationship with her.

might?!

you will end up ruining yourself and your family eventually if you dont.
  • Options
    from your aunty's point of view although i'm not sure whather it is illegal or not being a not part of your immediate family... i am sure it would be an abuse of power on her part... and it is very disturbing. if she is "lonley" as you put it. that is no reason for her wanting sex with you, or you wanting sex with her. so stop trying to make excuses. tbh i'm amazed you've even asked this question. you are old enough to know it is wrong. so why ask it??? - just to get some responses??? - why??? - i think you're one sick guy! and your aunty is sick if what you are saying is true... which i seriously doubt it is.
  • Options
    look otter its alright for you to sit at your keyboard and make accusations. This is screwing me up and you're not helpful.
  • Options
    Hidrick wrote:
    look otter its alright for you to sit at your keyboard and make accusations. This is screwing me up and you're not helpful.
    so you haev answered your own question.
    if it is screwing you up. DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and tell your aunty "No!" - simple as that!
  • Options
    I think you need to put a stop to it very quickly before you get tempted even more.
    I think you should tell your mum that your aunt is harrassing you, which she IS (even if you are a bit flattered) At the very least it would mean that your mum could confront your aunt and you wouldnt have to make the decision any more. You really CANT have sex with her. You have to live with yourself forever. You shouldnt have to go through life carrying a guilty secret. Incest is also very very illegal and completely taboo. Its too close a bloodtie.
  • Options
    Had a row with my g/f last night, I'm so screwed up by this thing. Couldn't help it, its just getting on top of me. I couldn't tell her about the problem.
    I'm going to talk to my mum tonight.
  • Options
    Good luck.
  • Options
    it's probably the best thing you could do - it will certainly put a stop to the situation. good luck.
  • Options
    eww. thats all i have to say on the subject.
  • Options
    Hidrick wrote:
    Had a row with my g/f last night, I'm so screwed up by this thing. Couldn't help it, its just getting on top of me. I couldn't tell her about the problem.
    I'm going to talk to my mum tonight.

I cannot see how your screwed up man. Just tell her to fuck off and leave you alone because you already have a girlfriend and you don't like no incest shit.
  • Options
    I cannot see how your screwed up man.
    Its easy for you to say but you're not getting text messages every hour. I'm going to talk with my mum tonight, don't know how I'm going to start.
  • Options
    i think its a good idea - if you are feeling uncomfortable in any way about what your aunt is saying it counts as sexual harrassment. if you don't feel comfortable telling your mum face to face then you could write it down on paper and get her to read it, or simply show her the texts.
  • Options
    id just show her the text messages.

Let us know what happens.
  • Options
    don't do it, seriously. she's taking advantage of you. and she needs help, tbh.