Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

sex while sleeping?!

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How strange this thread is.

My bestfriend told me today that some wankstain that she had been seeing (and recently finished with) sent her a text saying that he had sex with her whilst she was asleep..not only that..unprotected sex. Had to give her a big hug today. She was scared as fuck, she had a period since but I went and got her a pregnancy test so she could put her mind at ease. Luckily it came back negative. If I ever see him I'm going to kick him in the face.
    thats rape
    That's what I told her. She's not gonna report it tho.
    What a wanker though. I feel bad for your friend
    Rachael wrote:
    That's what I told her. She's not gonna report it tho.

There'd be no point, she'd never get a conviction. Stove his face in from me:)

I half expect that he's lying just to scare the crap out of her, though.
    will do kermit!

edit: that's what I said to my friend. Either way he's pretty derranged.
    I agree that it would be rape the first time if he thought the OP was asleep and got his anyway.

After that though, sleepy sex is fun. :yes:
    wtf is wrong with some people. obviously since they both like it, its hot. wats tricky about that? hello, guys get f'cked by chicks when they're sleeping ALL the time. no one's crying rape there though ay? Besides, you know wat else I reckon - most people here who are saying "hell no thats so creepy", I bet secretly you reckon its hot too, and you just don't want to admit it so ur payin it out. sort of like... oh yeah, grade school?

And newsflash: OBVIOUSLY since the boy gave up after a while he was just trying to wake her up; most likely knew she was half awake and presumed she just wasnt in the mood. seriously, no girl can be completely asleep with a guy pumpin on top of her. FFS get over it.

So anyone I will finish by saying I think a decent analogy as to the mindset and why old love got her first orgasm- Anyone who has a clue about women knows that the key to getin the O, spesh if the girl finds it really hard, is RELAXATION. when are you more relaxed then when you're lying there doing nothing? so of course its a good thing. Ive been with my grlfriend for a couple of months and I'm the first and only person who's ever made her come (we're both bi) and we made a real mission of it when i first found out. I told her wat I always say- the best way to get there is to just relax while I go down and pretend like ur getting a massage. which coincidently is about as close to being asleep as you can get. so even tho ive never been there done that, i dont see anything wrong with it watsoever. and as for "he should talk about it before touching her in her sleep". Are you a frickin principal? i mean communication is important but you dont need to be a d.ick about it. as if anyone has ever actually asked "hey babe i know we've been going out for ages but I wana try turning you on while ur sleeping, do i have your permission?" who knows, maybe this guy was even completely wise to her fakin it and in turn was pretending NOT to know. now thats reverse psychology. shove that up your pulpit :D
    adastrutt wrote:
    shove that up your pulpit :D
    You're a bit of a twat. Shove that up yours. :razz:
    You're a bit of a twat. Shove that up yours. :razz:
    Ouch. This cat's got claws.
    Having sex with someone while they're sleeping they are obviously not consenting and in my books that's rape.
    ETA: that was in reply to but I thought he was talking about this.
    lea_uk wrote:
    Having sex with someone while they're sleeping they are obviously not consenting and in my books that's rape.
    ETA: that was in reply to but I thought he was talking about this.
    i agree

all these people saying "its good when one person gets horny n wakes the other up"

sure it is, it`s nice feeling a hard-on pressed against u to wake ya up :lol: but the fact of it is, she didnt wake up (as far as he was concerned)

so he actually pentrated without consent, and carried on, and it seems slightly dodgy to me

fair play to them both now, she has let him know that she likes is and is fine with it, but that first time was on the borderline IMO
    adastrutt wrote:
    wtf is wrong with some people. obviously since they both like it, its hot. wats tricky about that? hello, guys get f'cked by chicks when they're sleeping ALL the time. no one's crying rape there though ay? Besides, you know wat else I reckon - most people here who are saying "hell no thats so creepy", I bet secretly you reckon its hot too, and you just don't want to admit it so ur payin it out. sort of like... oh yeah, grade school?

And newsflash: OBVIOUSLY since the boy gave up after a while he was just trying to wake her up; most likely knew she was half awake and presumed she just wasnt in the mood. seriously, no girl can be completely asleep with a guy pumpin on top of her. FFS get over it.

So anyone I will finish by saying I think a decent analogy as to the mindset and why old love got her first orgasm- Anyone who has a clue about women knows that the key to getin the O, spesh if the girl finds it really hard, is RELAXATION. when are you more relaxed then when you're lying there doing nothing? so of course its a good thing. Ive been with my grlfriend for a couple of months and I'm the first and only person who's ever made her come (we're both bi) and we made a real mission of it when i first found out. I told her wat I always say- the best way to get there is to just relax while I go down and pretend like ur getting a massage. which coincidently is about as close to being asleep as you can get. so even tho ive never been there done that, i dont see anything wrong with it watsoever. and as for "he should talk about it before touching her in her sleep". Are you a frickin principal? i mean communication is important but you dont need to be a d.ick about it. as if anyone has ever actually asked "hey babe i know we've been going out for ages but I wana try turning you on while ur sleeping, do i have your permission?" who knows, maybe this guy was even completely wise to her fakin it and in turn was pretending NOT to know. now thats reverse psychology. shove that up your pulpit :D

I totally agree with you! :thumb:
    like this :)

I actually had fantasies about this, but never happened.
  • Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    Kittyhugs you really gotta start reading the dates on these threads. Its dead.
    8/10 First post mildy arousing.
    Am gonna close this thread but just wanted to reiterate to Kittyhugs to please look at the dates of threads before responding - as soon as you respond it pulls them up to the top again. Here's the section from our good manners guide on why we don't encourage pulling old threads up:

New and old posts

"dude. post. dead" - Turtle

It's a good idea to check the date that an old thread was started or was most recently added to. As a general rule, anything over a couple of months old can be considered 'dead' and is best being left in its grave. Old threads are left as a reference point - if you are reading them and find something interesting you would like to discuss, you could start a new thread about it.

Three reasons for this:
    1. if the thread is asking for advice, any help will be useless after a certain length of time because the problem will have been dealt with.
    2. older posters get frustrated because they saw the thread the first time round, and have to read through it again to check they haven't replied before and that they aren't repeating another poster's comment.
    3. newer posters get confused by all the old and ex posters who originally replied to the thread.

Before you start a new thread on anything, check previous pages on the board to make sure nobody has posted a similar question recently. It is possible that the answer to your question is already there, and you won't need to make a new post. People are willing to give advice but will obviously be annoyed if no-one else bothers to read it and they have to give up their time answering the same question for another poster. It is also pointless for a poster to repeat their question or topic by starting a new thread.

:thumb:
This discussion has been closed.