Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

sex while sleeping?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone.

My boyfriend has sex with me when he thinks I'm asleep.

He works nights so I'm usually in bed when he gets in. When he comes up to bed he'll get in and cuddle up to me from behind (me with my back to him). He'll usually get an erection and start doing the whole foreplay thing - kissing my neck or back lightly, fingering me etc. One night I was very tired (could barely keep my eyes open) so I decided to just pretend to be asleep. He carried on touching me, then pulled my knickers down and entered me!
He had sex with me, while I kept up the pretence of being asleep (not sure why I did that, I think it was to see how long he'd go for!), not moving or anything. After a bit he turned me over so I was on my front, spread my legs a bit wider then carried on thrusting into me. After about 10 minutes (I guess) and I hadn'ty responded to him whispering in my ear to wake up and give him a kiss, he gave up and went over to his side of the bed.
I think I fell asleep for real after that, then when I woke up I went to cuddle him, he turned over and started to kiss me...and I mentioned the sex while asleep thing, saying I'd woken up just before he got off me. He asked if I was upset by it or he'd thought he'd raped me, and I said no. Then he asked if I minded, and I said I didn't.

He doesn't wait for me to go to sleep before he has sex with me now or anything like that, but occasionally I'll pretend to be asleep and he'll have sex. Then I'll pretend to wake up and start moving my hips and having sex like normal. He doesn't know I'm pretending to be asleep obvioously, but is this a really weird thing to be doing?! It feels great...concentrating on staying still and not showing any signs of arousal seems to make the sensation of him inside me much more pleasurable, and he even gave me an orgasm one time! I've NEVER had an orgasm during sex, before or since (with anyone).

So what are everyone's opinions? Weird, or a harmless role-playing kind of thing?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think it's weird, personally.

However, if you really do not mind him doing it then let him...but if you have a problem with it then tell him to stop.
    What ever rocks your boat!:thumb:
    well if youre ok with it then its all good. Maybe technically a bit dodgy especially ifyou werent ok wth it, but it sounds likehe wouldtdo it if he thought you didnt like it. Like he gt off you when he realised it wasnt waking you up. Technically hes taking liberties, but youve saidyou really enjoy itwhen he does it anyway, so its all ok.
    I find it very strange. Having your boyfriend shag you whilst " asleep " .. not my idea of fun, i.e not something i'd ever consider doing with a g/f, but whatever floats your boat :) End of the day if you are ok with it then it doesnt really matter. I say weird.
    It's borderline rape imo.
    Well. He has said he doesn't believe that I'm really asleep, because I occasionally moan softly or move my hips in time with his a little bit (can't help it!), so I guess it falls more into the role playing category.
    Woah, Nelly! I find that a bit weird whatever the specifics, but if you're both getting your kicks then no harm done I guess.
    Tallulah83 wrote:
    Well. He has said he doesn't believe that I'm really asleep,

I should imagine not as who can actually sleep through that. Not only just once, maybe you were passed out... but multiple times... and if so, I'd be worried that my girlfriend is such a heavy sleeper, there could be some health problems.

I just think that he must know your not sleeping... common sense and all, and being in a relationship you would have said no if it was not acceptable to you so he just takes it that you like it (and that your not relaly sleeping)
    Haha...well it's only been once or twice, not like we ONLY do it when I'm 'asleep'! But thanks for the replies...I guess there are weirder things going on in people's bedrooms, so you know.
    Tallulah83 wrote:
    Haha...well it's only been once or twice, not like we ONLY do it when I'm 'asleep'! But thanks for the replies...I guess there are weirder things going on in people's bedrooms, so you know.
    You know it. Weirdos out there :p If you're both enjoying it, noone's to judge its weird ;)
    why pretend your asleep?

seriously

i doubt you`re doing a lot for his confidence
    It's not all the time, it started off just because I was tired (literally, when you can't keep your eyes open and are slurring your words...that exhausted), then he gave me an orgasm - my first ever (and since) during sex, and I figured it must have been because pretending to be asleep made me really concentrate on the sensations and stuff - I usually get really close to orgasm then lose it...then he comes about 30 seconds later, which is frustrating!
    if u were tired, why didnt u just tell him so and push him off?
    Yerascrote wrote:
    It's borderline rape imo.

lol Agreed...
    I suppose if of you're fine with it then it's your sex life... but yeah I think it's pretty wierd
    Kinda strange... but I must say I have had sex once kinda like that. after the ball, next day, we were napping in my bed from about 2-5. Then he woke up, woke me up a little, though I was still half asleep, and we had sex.

It felt soooooooooo good :)

Hours later I remembered that it had happened, it was like a dream.
    Kinda strange... but I must say I have had sex once kinda like that. after the ball, next day, we were napping in my bed from about 2-5. Then he woke up, woke me up a little, though I was still half asleep, and we had sex.

It felt soooooooooo good :)

Hours later I remembered that it had happened, it was like a dream.

Me and my ex used to do that quite a bit. In the early hours of the morning. It was a great start to the day, as you'd wake up thinking "Now, did I have great sex during the night, or was it just a dream" :D We were both definitely awake when it happened though! :yeees:
    Yeah, it was one of the things I wanted to do more often... then the bastard broke up with me ;)
    if the tables were turned and you were doing him in his sleep I don't think he'd mind..
    It is ok if you give your permission!
    Seems a bit strange. But if you dont mind, I dont see any problem with it.
    Wheres the fun in bonin someone when there asleep. lol

I think its abit creepy tbh, I would have shook you first or thrown a glass of water on you to wake you up.
    Littleali wrote:
    if u were tired, why didnt u just tell him so and push him off?

Just because she was tired it doesnt mean she didnt want it.
    Seems very weird. It's OK if it is role playing though
    Blah wrote:
    Just because she was tired it doesnt mean she didnt want it.
    surely if she wanted it that much she`d have made him aware she was awake?

and when you`re "that exhausted that you cant keep your eyes open" i doubt you`d want sex....
    An ex of mine wanted me to wake her up by having sex with her whilst she was sleeping. I didn't find the idea terribly odd, nor would I have felt uncomfortable doing it. Never did though. :)
    Advertise him as a docile male prostitute and be his pimp. He gets shagged from "Big Rusty" while he's asleep, you get revenge, you make a mint, and he never knows.
    I reckon the first time, he was wrong, but now that you're just "pretending", and he says he knows you're just pretending, and you're getting turned on by it, and like it, I guess it's okay.

He shouldn't have done it in the first place, but if it's triggered a new turn-on for you both, then yay for you?

Like you said, there are far weirder things going on in people's bedrooms.
    Although it could be classed as rape if you don't mind him doing it and it turns you both on then whats wrong with it?!
    don't stop something which benefits you because of what others may think, if your alright with it then theres no problem.
    i dont think theres anything wrong with it really, if youve said its ok then its ok, its not as if hes forcing you to do it, and its obviously great for you as its helped you have an orgasm,
    personally i think really sleepy sex can be great sometimes. and almost asleep lazy sex where he does all the work, just because you're tired doesnt mean you arent horny!
This discussion has been closed.