Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mothers bathing their boys

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tugger wrote:
    I still live at home, my dad died when I was just a baby, so its just me & mum. I've got a muscle wasting disease that affects my arms, I couldn't lift them above waist level, I can know just about reach my head but its a struggle.

Man if you can barely do that how in hell did you manage to fuck your sex doll?
    (assuming it was a true fact...)
  • Options
    Funny how you've never mentioned this disease before :chin:
  • Options
    Ignore it.
  • Options
    I thought when you said you had problems you meant your acne, didnt know you had a disease. Could you please explain what your problems are in full, is there anything else? it might help people to understand.
    We might be able to help you get your "Blonde/Brunette & Busty with Brains" :p
  • Options
    Look I've got problems, so have most people, and I try not to keep on about them.
    Yes I'm overweight and yes I've got a severe skin condition but thank God the use of my arms has improved through drugs and exercise.
    I regret sharing all this with you because I feel you're simply taking the piss because of my lifestyle choices. If you lead a very restricted life the options open to you are, unlike other people, limited. So ok I experimented in using a doll but millions of people use sex toys to relieve their sexual frustration. Why should anyone need to apologise?
  • Options
    The only difference is most people wouldn't admit to having a doll.
    I don't see a problem with it.
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    The only difference is most people wouldn't admit to having a doll.
    I don't see a problem with it.

:yes:
  • Options
    Its understandable that you feel that we are all making a joke out of all of this, its just that, if you dont wish that to happen, you should tell us whats up fully or deal with the fact that we are going to be skeptical about you, as you never give us a full story as to better understand you.
  • Options
    Tugger wrote:
    Look I've got problems, so have most people, and I try not to keep on about them.

Could have fooled me :lol:
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Could have fooled me :lol:

I was thinking that! :chin:
  • Options
    Tugger wrote:
    Yes I'm overweight and yes I've got a severe skin condition but thank God the use of my arms has improved through drugs and exercise.
    I regret sharing all this with you because I feel you're simply taking the piss because of my lifestyle choices. If you lead a very restricted life the options open to you are, unlike other people, limited. So ok I experimented in using a doll but millions of people use sex toys to relieve their sexual frustration. Why should anyone need to apologise?

I think thats out of order. Yes a lot of us take the piss but people have also tried to help you with your various problems. Thats time they've taken to think about what you've said and time they've taken to think up a response that they think will actually help you.

It just seems, to me anyway, that you are maybe posting these problems not only for help but for attention too. Coming out with things like "i have problems with my condition", letting people think this is either your acne or your weight problem then saying you have a muscle wasting disease like out of nowhere. Most people would say that to begin with surely?

And you don't lead a restricted life. People in comas an the like lead restricted lives. You've said yourself your arms are getting better, and since when did being overweight with bad skin hinder people living their lives? You need to stop moaning about your problems when your not interested in solving them.

Oh and no one said you had to apologise for fucking a doll. It's just hilarious.
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    I think thats out of order. Yes a lot of us take the piss but people have also tried to help you with your various problems. Thats time they've taken to think about what you've said and time they've taken to think up a response that they think will actually help you.

It just seems, to me anyway, that you are maybe posting these problems not only for help but for attention too. Coming out with things like "i have problems with my condition", letting people think this is either your acne or your weight problem then saying you have a muscle wasting disease like out of nowhere. Most people would say that to begin with surely?

And you don't lead a restricted life. People in comas an the like lead restricted lives. You've said yourself your arms are getting better, and since when did being overweight with bad skin hinder people living their lives? You need to stop moaning about your problems when your not interested in solving them.

Oh and no one said you had to apologise for fucking a doll. It's just hilarious.

Sorry LacyMay, I probably over-reacted this morning in my earlier post. I appreciate the people who have made some kind suggestions, in fact I've followed some of their advice so I am interested in solving them. I don't mean to come over as a perpetual whinger, I am trying to be positive about a lot of negativity. I do have a lot of othe issues but I'm perceived to just be a moaner so I'd better keep them to myself. I'm probably an easy target because most of you seem to have got your lives together whereas I'm usually falling from one crisis to another. Thanks all the same to the many posters who have shown some understanding of my situation, its much appreciated, you know who you are.
  • Options
    Tugger wrote:
    Sorry LacyMay, I probably over-reacted this morning in my earlier post. I appreciate the people who have made some kind suggestions, in fact I've followed some of their advice so I am interested in solving them. I don't mean to come over as a perpetual whinger, I am trying to be positive about a lot of negativity. I do have a lot of othe issues but I'm perceived to just be a moaner so I'd better keep them to myself. I'm probably an easy target because most of you seem to have got your lives together whereas I'm usually falling from one crisis to another. Thanks all the same to the many posters who have shown some understanding of my situation, its much appreciated, you know who you are.

I think its easy to think everyone else has their lives all sorted but most people have insecurities just like you. Some of us post under different names to ask for advice about things. I really admire your honesty and I think it is sad if you feel you can't ask for advice about stuff because it might be classed as moaning, especially since this site is all about support and advice.

I personally like you and think your quite witty and intelligent. I'd be sad if you stopped posting tbh. :yes:
  • Options
    Thanks remotebleeper. You always cheer me up with your positive comments.
  • Options
    Well, it stopped rather early with me as well.
    I actually have problems with my parents seeing me naked. I don't like that. I don't have a problem of being nude in front of my missus however, at all.

guess my mum helped me washing hair until i was 7 or 8 or something. I remember putting the flannel in front of my easy, closing my eyelids pretty closely, so my mum could shower the foam off my head, heh...
  • Options
    Not past age 12
    Tugger wrote: »
    At what age should a mother stop bathing her boy and washing his hair? I ask this because mine was late, at least I think it was.

This is an interesting question, because my main childhood was in the 1980's. I was a late age because I was 12 so I'll explain:

From what I remember, once I was about 8 or so I would generally bath myself but once a week Mum washed my hair while I was in the bathtub. With these once a week 'hairwashes' Mum sometimes gave me a bath too. Now I started secondary school at 11 and I definately remember at least 3 or 4 occasions during that first year when Mum washed my hair AND bathed me. One of those times (which was the summer) I would have just turned 12 but to be honest it didn't bother me because I was still a pre-pubescent kid!:blush: Often while Mum bathed me we just talked about school and stuff and I never remember it feeling 'babyish' even at 12!! Incidently after the age of 12 I kept myself clean and took good care of my hygeine.

I don't know what the age limit is to be honest but I guess it varies from family to family. Also it depends in the child, the parents and how capable the child is in keeping himself clean. :chin:
  • Options
    Dude. Thread. Dead... in 2006
This discussion has been closed.