Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Big Brother 7

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's still Nikki to win in this corner!

I quite like Jennie from the new kids - the others do my head in. Well, I don't mind Jayne aside from the burping and farting (which, I might add, I feel as strongly about as Susie does!) because she's straight forward and doesn't take any shit. I like it.

Glad Lea has gone - she was foul. But then I wanted Richard to go too... so next has to be Richard or Aisleyne out! Aisleyne seems to be playing to win in the most obvious manner it's unbelievable. I can't fucking stand her!
  • Options
    glynn was so funny...gertrude the alien chimney sweeper from pluto...or something
  • Options
    Urgh. Jayne is the vilest human being on the face of this earth. Loud mouthed, arrogant, self absorbed, apathetic, rude and manly. And she's fat and does nothing to hide it. In fact, she goes out of her way to show everyone every lump of cellulite on her body :yuck:
  • Options
    im feeling sorry for aisleyne now because i think she is being really genuine and she keeps apologising and comforting nikki. nikki is milking it for all its worth. also i think nikki is feeling left out because she doesn't really have any allies in there so shes just using the thing with aisleyne as a way to vocalise it and get attention. up until the highlight show tonight i was loving nikki, now im not so sure.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    im feeling sorry for aisleyne now because i think she is being really genuine and she keeps apologising and comforting nikki. nikki is milking it for all its worth. also i think nikki is feeling left out because she doesn't really have any allies in there so shes just using the thing with aisleyne as a way to vocalise it and get attention. up until the highlight show tonight i was loving nikki, now im not so sure.

I don't think we'll ever see the real Aisleyne. She changes so bloody quickly it's unreal! All that crying over Jonathan when she first came back in... urgh. Crocodile tears if I ever saw any! I just think she's trying her hardest to win... but I think the next week or so will show what is really going on in there now she's back. :chin:
  • Options
    Urgh. Jayne is the vilest human being on the face of this earth. Loud mouthed, arrogant, self absorbed, apathetic, rude and manly. And she's fat and does nothing to hide it. In fact, she goes out of her way to show everyone every lump of cellulite on her body :yuck:
    i think jayne is good for entertainment purposes because the house had got quite boring.

but she says one thing in the diary room: "everyone is really nice". "me and aisleyne have sorted out our differences and we just got off on the wrong foot in the secret house".
    and then a completley different thing to other people: "there are some really nasty people in this house". "aisleyne is a fucking piece of work and a slag" etc.

shes a nob :yes:
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    jayne has to have the fattest legs i've ever seen.
  • Options
    jayne has to have the fattest legs i've ever seen.
    you haven't been to the theme parks in florida....:nervous:
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Whereas we all know that the decent thing for fat people to do is only leave the house after dark, so the rest of us don't have to look at them, right? :rolleyes:

I can't stand Jayne, but it's got nothing to do with the fact that she's a little bit larger than the average BB housemate -- I also realised that Jayne is not actually particularly fat at all, she just looks it in comparison with the abnormally thin people they generally choose to put in there, such as Nikki and Grace. I think she's irritating as hell, but the one thing I actually respect her for is for seemingly not being self conscious or embarrassed about her body, and for parading round in a bikini like the rest of them do.
    jayne is actually average isn't she? its nice to see someone whos more in touch with the size of alot of women today. Nikki is just painfully thin, as was grace. I think its nice that a bigger woman can show off without feeling she needs to cover up for fear of offending a thin person.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    jayne is actually average isn't she? its nice to see someone whos more in touch with the size of alot of women today. Nikki is just painfully thin, as was grace.

Good on Jayne for showing her body off if she's happy with it. I'm not a skinny girl... and there's no chance I'd be parading around in my bikini next to Nikki, haha.

Seriously though, am I the only person who thought Grace had the best body ever?! Apart from her lack of boobs, she had the fittest body out of all the girls in there. Mega jealous.
  • Options
    Seriously though, am I the only person who thought Grace had the best body ever?! Apart from her lack of boobs, she had the fittest body out of all the girls in there. Mega jealous.
    i thought she had a really fit body; her legs were so long and slender.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    jayne is actually average isn't she? its nice to see someone whos more in touch with the size of alot of women today. Nikki is just painfully thin, as was grace. I think its nice that a bigger woman can show off without feeling she needs to cover up for fear of offending a thin person.

Agreed, i would rather look at that than someone who looks like a skeleton.
  • Options
    Good on Jayne for showing her body off if she's happy with it. I'm not a skinny girl... and there's no chance I'd be parading around in my bikini next to Nikki, haha.

she did have a nice body yeh, but like you say no boobs!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Apparently, because Jayne was discussing nominations, her punishment is that BB has put everyone else in the house up for eviction. Great. She's in the house at least another week.

Some punishment that was. Who are they punishing? Her, the housemates or the viewers :grump:
  • Options
    Out of the girls, I think Imogen has the nicest figure - she's slim but not over-toned like Grace and Nikki are. Imogen has curves, and she looks like a woman. Grace just looked like an athlete with mosquito bites for tits and Nikki is revoltingly thin and has a 6 pack - a feature that should be reserved for the male species (imo).
  • Options
    Out of the girls, I think Imogen has the nicest figure - she's slim but not over-toned like Grace and Nikki are. Imogen has curves, and she looks like a woman. Grace just looked like an athlete with mosquito bites for tits and Nikki is revoltingly thin and has a 6 pack - a feature that should be reserved for the male species (imo).
    yeah i think imogen has the nicest figure
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    yeah i think imogen has the nicest figure

.... but not much of a personality ... well maybe thats a tad harsh ... meh :p
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    .... but not much of a personality ... well maybe thats a tad harsh ... meh :p
    well everyone has a personality, i think people confuse being quiet as not having much of a personality. Just all the loud mouths and drama queens over shadow her a bit. I dunno what to make of her though.
  • Options
    Yeah i guess i put that wrong. I dunno what it is about her, i don't really like her. Sometimes when people are talking to her it just seems like she can't be arsed to listen them, always saying "yeh", "yeh", "i know babe" all that crap.
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    Yeah i guess i put that wrong. I dunno what it is about her, i don't really like her. Sometimes when people are talking to her it just seems like she can't be arsed to listen them, always saying "yeh", "yeh", "i know babe" all that crap.
    yeah, she seems a bit distant. Oh well
  • Options
    So who does everyone want out this week...theres a big choice!! I reckon more than one will go to get the numbers down a bit...i'm torn between Aisleyne, Susie and Richard...ooh and maybe Michael and Jennie :chin:
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:

If you figure that 90% of the house talking is bitching, she is actually being quite smart and doesn't want to get involved in too much of it. And with agreeing she can't be accused of brown-nosing or bitching or whatever.

Imogen has got more personality than some housemates, and has got zest for life etc... She is not covered in the C4 shows too much because of Nikki's tantrums and Aisleyne's incesent flirting...

Suzie to go this week I think.
  • Options
    imogen does my head in! call it tactics if you like but i call it being a dull cow. she never has anything to say. she just agrees with everyone else. 'yeah babe, fucking yeah, dya know what i mean babe'. just sit and look pretty thats all your good for.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    imogen does my head in! call it tactics if you like but i call it being a dull cow. she never has anything to say. she just agrees with everyone else. 'yeah babe, fucking yeah, dya know what i mean babe'. just sit and look pretty thats all your good for.

Maybe you should watch a bit more of the E4 coverage...;)
  • Options
    during hollyoaks i saw the advert for tonights show and pete was proper snogging aisylene! :o

needless to say nikki's face was a picture.
  • Options
    Since Nikki has once battled annorwexia it's probably not a good idea to disrespect her weight.

I agree Grace has an excellent figure, Imogen pretty good too!
  • Options
    I've started watching this and I'm beginning to :heart: Nikki
  • Options
    Nash wrote:
    Since Nikki has once battled annorwexia it's probably not a good idea to disrespect her weight.

I agree Grace has an excellent figure, Imogen pretty good too!

why should it be any different with grace and imogens figure? or anyone else for that matter. you don't know what (if any) problems other housemates might've had regarding their weight. and it's anorexia. :yes:
  • Options
    why should it be any different with grace and imogens figure? or anyone else for that matter. you don't know what (if any) problems other housemates might've had regarding their weight. and it's anorexia. :yes:

It's not any different I was just replying to the comments about NIkki being 'revoltingly thin'..

Didn't see my typo.. :D