Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Big Brother 7

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm not sure about the new twist yet. Perhaps they should put Lea in with some men to sort her out!
  • Options
    PLEASE god no. the last thing i want to see is lea fumbling under the sheets with some of that cock that she appears to be lusting over so much (her poor kid).

i'm surprised lisa didn't swear once during the interview with davina as normally when people swear as much as she does, it's habit. just goes to show how unneccesary it was!
  • Options
    Glad Lisa's gone. She came across ok in her interview with Davina actually.

I can't believe when they are finally gonna do something interesting (these new housemates) I'm off on holiday for 2 1/2 weeks!! Aargh!

I'm assuming that if it's the public who have to vote the housemates will be told they're all up for eviction. Then the housemates will think that whoever is voted into the new house (which will probably be Glyn or Pete) has been evicted. Ha! Well, that's my theory anyway. Maybe it will be totally different.
  • Options
    PLEASE god no. the last thing i want to see is lea fumbling under the sheets with some of that cock that she appears to be lusting over so much (her poor kid).
    I totally agree!
  • Options
    pinkstar wrote:
    Glad Lisa's gone. She came across ok in her interview with Davina actually.

I can't believe when they are finally gonna do something interesting (these new housemates) I'm off on holiday for 2 1/2 weeks!! Aargh!

I'm assuming that if it's the public who have to vote the housemates will be told they're all up for eviction. Then the housemates will think that whoever is voted into the new house (which will probably be Glyn or Pete) has been evicted. Ha! Well, that's my theory anyway. Maybe it will be totally different.

The current housemates won't know about the twist, they will nominate as usual on Monday and then the public will vote for one of the nominees to go into the house next door. The selected housemate will move into the other house.

Then the 5 new people will be told they are not actually going into the main house but into the house next door and that they will be living with the other housemate in hiding for a period of time.

The only connection between the 2 houses is the Diary Room, which both houses will use. Without either of the houses knowing it.
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    The current housemates won't know about the twist, they will nominate as usual on Monday and then the public will vote for one of the nominees to go into the house next door. The selected housemate will move into the other house.

Then the 5 new people will be told they are not actually going into the main house but into the house next door and that they will be living with the other housemate in hiding for a period of time.

The only connection between the 2 houses is the Diary Room, which both houses will use. Without either of the houses knowing it.

Ooh, that sounds cool!
  • Options
    I'm sick of new housemates. It feels like they're planning on making it last til bloody Christmas :|
  • Options
    When was the last time you saw someone cry hysterically because they had a hangover?
  • Options
    susie is horrible!
  • Options
    Hahahaha, best episode of it yet.

I hope Susie and Aisleen get punted out next.
  • Options
    That Susie bird seems very up her own arse.

Bless Glyn though tbh.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    When was the last time you saw someone cry hysterically because they had a hangover?
    When was the last time you saw someone cry hysterically because they had to be washed with soap?!
  • Options
    Lil Laura wrote:
    I'm sick of new housemates. It feels like they're planning on making it last til bloody Christmas :|

I think that after two weeks or so, the public will vote for which one of the 5 should join the rest of the house along with the original one voted in, or maybe not without them at all.
  • Options
    Ohhhh! WHy are they doing this cool new house thing when I'm going on HOLIDAY?!?! Grrr....
  • Options
    nicx1811 wrote:
    Ohhhh! WHy are they doing this cool new house thing when I'm going on HOLIDAY?!?! Grrr....

Fancy a swap then? ;)
  • Options
    .... no.... :( I can get my cousin to text me if anything happens I SUPPOSE ..... :)
  • Options
    Aisleyne and Suzie are up for eviction this week.

Well except they arent, one of them will be going in to the new house.

Im a bit fed up with new people, there's been too many.
  • Options
    I want Aisleyne to go into the new house, Cause then everyone will bitch about her then she'll come back and it will all kick off like it did when Emma and Michelle did kinda the same thing (Series 5 I think) and also she'll make more friends
  • Options
    Has anyone seen Grace's fall from... Grace In NUTS magazine?

"I would never ever do Nuts or Zoo" :eek2:

Lying whore.:yuck:
  • Options

No, but I'll be making my brother buy it so I can read it. :D
  • Options
    well if the money's there... why not.
  • Options
    Anyone see the pics of Pete doing lines of K in the papers? Some nice mates he must have...!
  • Options

What lying?
    To me it sounds like good business sense. She only said it to bump up the price!!
  • Options
    Anyone see the pics of Pete doing lines of K in the papers? Some nice mates he must have...!

194B4004-BD97-4F9C-908C14821FC372E1.jpg
  • Options
    Nash wrote:
    194B4004-BD97-4F9C-908C14821FC372E1.jpg

I think I love him more than Nikki now. :thumb:
  • Options
    Haha fair fucking play. Pete to win now! :yes:
  • Options
    I think I love him more than Nikki now. :thumb:
    it was the "stick your finger up your arse and get off on that. prostate innit" comment that won me over :razz:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    it was the "stick your finger up your arse and get off on that. prostate innit" comment that won me over :razz:

He wasn't joking either, read something from where i got that pic about him letting some woman tie him up for a whole week and cut him etc etc... Madness
  • Options
    Aisleyne is a bitch!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Aisleyne is a bitch!

But about 99% of what she said was accurate.

I really dislike Lea. I want her out next. I can't put up with her emotional manipulation any longer.

However, quote of the episode came from Glynn:

"I need black pudding to keep me happy."

Bless!