Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Big Brother 7

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh i do hate jayne.

she makes me feel like i want a new name. :(
  • Options
    Yus, it was only happening tonight on the live feed. Apparently, because Jayne was talking about the outside world again (and how they all HATE Aisleyne) so they now are only going to have basic food budget next week instead of a task to decide.

Was it because of last night when she was talking to Nikki that Aslyene was definitely going coz the public knew she was lying or something.... which is obviously talking about evivtion and against the rules...?
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    omg hi wrote:
    oh i do hate jayne.

she makes me feel like i want a new name. :(

she is different as she has a 'y' in hers :yes:
  • Options
    she is different as she has a 'y' in hers :yes:

i know but it sounds the same and people get it wrong all the time :(

my way is better though
  • Options
    Jayne is gross.
  • Options
    omg hi wrote:
    i know but it sounds the same and people get it wrong all the time :(

my way is better though

A million times better :yes:
  • Options
    pete's really twisting my melons now, im really off him. he need to grow a pair!! all the womenfolk are fighting over him, and he continues to kiss them, and cuddle them and sleep in the same bed as them all, but then says he doesnt 'like' any of them in that way. hes behaving like a twat. what does it take to say "sorry, i dont really like you in that way, i dont wanna sleep in your bed"??? jeez.

and the whole thing with lea? who honestly belives he will be chums with her when he leaves?! she smothered and mothered him for weeks, and he didnt say owt! mind that time he was in the diary room for like 2 hours, and you could see he really wanted to nominate lea, and he copped out and nominated aisleyne in the end. GROW A FUCKING PAIR!! OMGZWTFBBQ!!!1111oneoneoen

do you honestly think he'd be as popular if he didnt have tourettes? maybe a horrible thing to say, but he doesnt DO anything, or really contribute to the house.
  • Options
    What the hell is Jayne on?!?

She just said that to Aisleyne and Micheal and then 2 seconds later said she didnt say it! She did the same thing with Jenny the other night.

She's a fucking psycho that one :shocking:
  • Options
    How many housemates do you reckon will be leaving tonight?I reckon probably 2 :chin:
  • Options
    yeah i think so too. theyve reached the halfway point, and theres still loads in there, so theyll need to have a clear out. get that silly bint nikki out!! aislyene to stay!!

*runs to vote nikki numerous times*
  • Options
    No get susie and richard, or jennie and michael out. Though mildly annoying Nikki still has some entertainment value, the others are quite frankly dull or annoying me! :D
  • Options
    paperdoll wrote:
    yeah i think so too. theyve reached the halfway point, and theres still loads in there, so theyll need to have a clear out. get that silly bint nikki out!! aislyene to stay!!

*runs to vote nikki numerous times*

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  • Options
    topglyn7zz.jpg

Oh and Nikki to go tonight, she is got 8/11 odds and hour ago, and Ashlyene is 11/8.
  • Options
    glyn is pretty weird looking isnt he. with his half-closed eyes.
  • Options
    Anyone catch what the crowd was chanting just then?
  • Options
    Get Jayne out I think (I hope :p)
  • Options
    think it was either "get jayne out" or "aisleyne out". hope it was the first :(
  • Options
    God, me too. Silly moose.
  • Options
    I don't like Jayne
  • Options
    I cant believe Nikki is going!!
  • Options
    Nooooo!

Aw I'm so gutted. That's terrible. Poor little Nikki. :(
  • Options
    YAAAAAY!!! i hope she gets booed to shit. silly little bint. shes 24 years old ffs!! get a grip!!

BIG BROTHER CAN I HAVE MY SILVER BELT!! BIG BROTHER I NEED MY SILVER BELT, BIG BROTHER I NEED MY SILVER BELT!!

hahah class.
  • Options
    Ok, I've had enough of it now, I'm gonna have to ask.

What the fuck is this absolute obsession they all have with friggin' Australia?!
  • Options
    Lil Laura wrote:
    Ok, I've had enough of it now, I'm gonna have to ask.

What the fuck is this absolute obsession they all have with friggin' Australia?!

*God* knows.

Did one of the big brother housemates, like 3 years ago go to the Oz house?

I am just shocked that the housemates are all just surprised she's going. She's been a bitch!

I'll still miss her, though.
  • Options
    yeah mind anouska from bb3 i think? got booted out in the 1st week? she got sent to the aussie bb for some reason. and cameron from bb4 got sent to south africa bb, mind?
  • Options
    Yeah, Anoushka (how in hell's name is that spelt?!) went to Australia but it was a couple of weeks after she'd been evicted from the British BB, I think. And Cameron and Gaetano did that swap for a week or so.

It just bugs me that it's not even 'Oh my God, you're going to another Big Brother!' it's always chuffing Australia.

'There's a secret house! You're going to the secret house! You're going to Australia! You haven't been evicted!'

Well the secret house isn't a secret is it you nonces, because you know about it.

Morons. They must've gathered by now that they're bloody halfway through the series and there's still like twelve of them - isn't that as many as every other series has started with?!

You're being evicted. You're going. The public voted and you have been evicted, please leave the Big Brother house, Davina's coming to get you, etc. Crazy shit. It's almost as if that's the whole point of the programme.

God, TV winds me up so much.
  • Options
    I didn't want Nikki to go:grump:
  • Options
    i cant believe shes going :(
  • Options
    Bloody Jayne. It's all her stupid fault :(
  • Options
    I find it quite ironic that Jayne's biggest ally has been evicted because of her stupidity.