Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Your opinion of men who visit prostitutes?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Right, I'm bored and no-one has posted anything for ages (:() so here.

I was wondering what people's opinions are of men who visit prostitutes. Is it just providing a service like anything else? If you don't approve, would prostitution being legal change your mind? (less chance of the girl being forced into it etc.)

Men who visit prostitutes are sad and are munters.

Why PAY for sex?! :lol:
  • Options
    Gedd-E-Lee wrote:
    Men who visit prostitutes are sad and are munters.

Why PAY for sex?! :lol:

'Cos they ARE sad munters?

But then again, Hugh Grant was with a prositute so that argument doesn't wash ... :no:
  • Options
    Most are! And they deserve scorn since sex is all.
  • Options
    I think that is a generalisation. Most certainly do have selfimage and commitment problems ..
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Teagan wrote:
    I think that is a generalisation. Most certainly do have selfimage and commitment problems ..

I've had a hooker and i certainly have got a self image problem. You probably on to something though when you talk of commitment. :chin:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Did you mean you 'have got' or 'have not got' a selfimage problem? Sorry, I didnt quite understand ... ? (bit pissed n stoned already)

p.s. and I am quite sure you are not a sad munter.
  • Options
    I meant havn't got a self image problem! :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Sleeping with a pro is in the FHM top 100 thing to do before you die. Also, isn't dating just like seeing a hooker anyway? I'd rather pay for it than sit down and listen to most of the crap women talk about. Plus you get what you actually want. Dirty sex/instant gratification.

Most of the guys I know (good looking) have all had a pro or two (not in the UK). Why do you think Amsterdam/Prague/Eastern Europe are popular with stag nights.
  • Options
    tp023 wrote:
    I'd rather pay for it than sit down and listen to most of the crap women talk about.

:lol:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    tp023 wrote:
    I'd rather pay for it than sit down and listen to most of the crap women talk about

Because male conversations are just so thrilling?! :chin:

I agree with you bout the other stuff though! :yes:
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Oh right, now you've said that, what further argument can there possibly be?

If FHM think it is something you should do before you die, then nuff said. I personally make all my life decisions on the basis of what trashy magazines only read by 15 year olds recommend, as I'm sure do most people.

I think its more the fact that FHM have added it to their list because of a lot of men wanting to do it not the other way around, if you get me.
  • Options
    Oh right, now you've said that, what further argument can there possibly be?

If FHM think it is something you should do before you die, then nuff said. I personally make all my life decisions on the basis of what trashy magazines only read by 15 year olds recommend, as I'm sure do most people.
    You should know by now that FHM is the bible by which all real men live.
  • Options
    I was considering going to a prostitute recently but decided against it. Not for any moral reason but on reflection, and with some helpful comments on this forum, I decided there are other ways of gaining satisfaction.
  • Options
    Yeah. A second hand plastic doll ... :thumb:

Hey, dude. I'm teasing. As long as you're happy ... ;)
  • Options
    Who needs a prossie when you can just buy a sex doll hey tugger!!
  • Options
    Tugger wrote:
    I was considering going to a prostitute recently but decided against it. Not for any moral reason but on reflection, and with some helpful comments on this forum, I decided there are other ways of gaining satisfaction.

I'd love to meet you...you're an eejit!
  • Options
    In some ways i dont blame them because there are so many stuck up cows in this world!
  • Options

The prostitute herself may well be one of those self-same "stuck up cows" if you met her in a bar, just because they sell sex doesn't tell you anything about the way they'd act in any relationship they may conduct. Also, I don't you can compare the two things, since there's the pivotal issue of money.

I don't see a problem with a man getting his kicks by visiting a prostitute, and my problems with prostitution aren't the sale of sex but other issues we don't need to get into here. There's a demand, and therefore a supply. But it's not a substitute for a relationship or anything like that, in my view. I mean, in terms of a trick the male and the female (or male and male, whatever) are both there for one reason only -- and it's not the same one. ;)
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    :lol: Just because they don't want to have sex with every pathetic arsehole who sleazes all over them, doesn't necessarily make them stuck up cows. Just because you can't find anyone to sleep with you (I'm using the general you here, not specifically you brad) doesn't mean that all the women in the world are snooty bitches.

As briggi says, if you weren't handing over the cash to the prostitute, she'd be pretty unfriendly as well.

This reminds me of a guy once in a club who assumed because I was being friendly that I was gonna shag him, when I said no he proceeded to call me a lesbian...because obviously thats the only reason I wouldn't sleep with him. :lol:
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    I've had that. And also, bizarrely, when making it clear that just because I'm having a conversation with them doesn't mean I want to have sex...I've been called a slag. :confused:

:lol: :yes:

Luckily not all men are like this though. The slag one is priceless!!! :lol:
  • Options
    I've had that. And also, bizarrely, when making it clear that just because I'm having a conversation with them doesn't mean I want to have sex...I've been called a slag. :confused:
    How dare you! You cock-tease. :p
  • Options
    I've been called a "lezza" (charming) more times than I can remember. Obviously you can't have friendly banter with a lot of men without them making the assumption that you want their body. Then they really do always seem to be horrendously affronted that you've led them on in this way when you don't even fancy men at all.

The kind of logic that would then lead them to call you a "slag" is both baffling and hilarious!
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    This reminds me of a guy once in a club who assumed because I was being friendly that I was gonna shag him, when I said no he proceeded to call me a lesbian...because obviously thats the only reason I wouldn't sleep with him. :lol:

Makes mental note *friendly women aren't always looking for a shag* :yippe: ;)
  • Options
    yep, been called that before too... :p

this actually does make me sound like a right slapper doesn't it? :blush: I promise i'm not...

I've been called that too, because I dared to tell a guy I was dating that I wanted to wait a lil longer before we had sex. Only been seeing him a week!!!

Luckily by then I didn't give in to pressure too easily and he dumped me...obviously he was a raging homo :lol:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Makes mental note *friendly women aren't always looking for a shag* :yippe: ;)
  • Options
    \