Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General Chit Chat and Catch-up

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sharry21 wrote:
    Blows!
    Bubbles?

That. Would be fun. A PJ party WITH BUBBLES. :hyper:
  • Options
    Cazzoo wrote:
    Bubbles?

That. Would be fun. A PJ party WITH BUBBLES. :hyper:
    OMG YEH :hyper:
  • Options
    I used to have a bubble machine....... See? You missed out! :p
  • Options
    I think thesite should have thesite pjs. And we have a massive PJ party. It could be an event trying to raise awareness fro thesite. And having a good time at the same time :p. Or am I just mad? We could get some corporate sponsers to hand out free alcohol... (drugs advice on thesite), free condoms (sex advice on thesite), free coffee (p&d :p) and a whole host of other goodies.

Or at the very least everyone come round mine :cool:
  • Options
    Loving that idea!
  • Options
    Sharry21 wrote:
    Loving that idea!
    Me too :D.
  • Options
    Give me my bubbles back .. you stole them off me :(
  • Options
    Did not
  • Options
    You are all talking about the soapy sud floaty things? Not Michael Jackon's pet monkey......that would be one weird ass party.........
  • Options
    Anyone fancy going a 5000 word medical law essay on human organ and tissue retention.......thought not.
  • Options
    Little_one wrote:
    Anyone fancy going a 5000 word medical law essay on human organ and tissue retention.......thought not.

I think I'll pass this time......
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    You are all talking about the soapy sud floaty things? Not Michael Jackon's pet monkey......that would be one weird ass party.........

I'M talking about soaty sud type bubbles .. THEY might be talking about MJ's monkey :nervous:
  • Options
    Sharry21 wrote:
    I think I'll pass this time......

Its such a same I can't either....I don't think it will be too bad once I start writing it but I've still got about 30 pages of articles to read.
  • Options
    Little_one wrote:
    Its such a same I can't either....I don't think it will be too bad once I start writing it but I've still got about 30 pages of articles to read.

Ouch! :nervous: I'm glad I never got as far as having to do a Lit. Review at uni, I don't think I'd have coped very well!
  • Options
    ive just been out on the bike....

the speedo stays on 0 and the throttle sticks if i take my hand off it (rather than automatically cutting off throttle). it needs some oil in the engine, but...

I've got my bike back :D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    YAY! Wish I had my licence. Mind you I need to have the cash for lessons first....... :(
  • Options
    I have a provisional licence, was hoping to do my test just about now but since the bikes been bust then its going to be a bit of a delay now :) maybe in the summer (when its harder to get 1 to 1 lessons :()
  • Options
    Well better than not at all! I started my driving lessons last year but then my instructor left to go work back off shore and I ran outta cash! Was doing well though
  • Options
    thats a shame :( sigh... suddenly i feel a bit depressed.

7 posts left now :/ wonder if ill get there tonight...
  • Options
    Probably. Don't feel depressed. I should have my phone up and running again soon. I'm feeling quite excited about that! I haven't been able to use my fon since the start of March....Or was it the end of Feb??? No, must've been march coz I sent my mum pics of the snow in our garden. Anyway, I'm looking forward to it!
  • Options
    thats a shame :( sigh... suddenly i feel a bit depressed.

7 posts left now :/ wonder if ill get there tonight...
    Of course you will. You still have 5 and a half hours left. I'm sure you can manage 7 posts in that time :p.
  • Options
    Rosie will be here soon mind you, so who knows? Going to have some chinese and ice cream tonight though :)
  • Options
    Rosie will be here soon mind you, so who knows? Going to have some chinese and ice cream tonight though :)

Hmmmm, Chinese food :yum: Got a craving now!
  • Options

That is a top plan. Chinese and ice cream.

Tonight I'm experimenting with egg frying my own rice. If I'm not back within the hour, sent help!
  • Options
    Ok, so we didnt eat ice cream, but she's on holiday now so I've got it all to myself :D

and oblivion! what joy!!!

shes going to teach me how to ride horses when she gets back (well i kinda know how already, but never done it, so you know :p)

4 posts left now!
  • Options
    *remembers a sticky throttle his first time being on a certain 125 scrambler with powerbands*

scary stuff, knocked it into second and nearly took off :nervous:
  • Options
    1 post left guys, suppose i had better make the thread...

it cut out on the way to work today. it sounds horrendous, and the exhaust fumes smell really... burnt. i think it needs an oil change, but it had a service about 600 miles ago so im not sure why exactly. its quite scary but liberating having a non-working speedo. back tyre still feels slippy as anything, maybe im just paranoid because it was the back tyre slipping that caused my last accident :(