Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General Chit Chat and Catch-up

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, How are we all this fine evening???

Comments

• Options
    Throat hurts, got a headache and im hungry.
  • Options
    I'm happy enough, listening to me music and helping me mama research her family tree which is actually very very interesting. Hows you?
  • Options
    i went hunting for something to wear to my dads wedding a week on saturday. after 3 and a bit hours all i came back with was mascara, razorblades and perfume. :grump:
  • Options
    GoodFella I know the feeling, just been put on antibiotics. Plus side is I'm off work tonight.
    Other than not being in the best of health I'm fine. Going to visit my mum and sis at home (Edinburgh) on sunday and can't wait. Some much needed R&R!!!
  • Options
    I'm translating this into Present Day English and it's giving me a headache. Apart from that I'm foine, got to get up at 6 for work at 7 tomorrow because I am baking.

How are you?
  • Options
    i went hunting for something to wear to my dads wedding a week on saturday. after 3 and a bit hours all i came back with was mascara, razorblades and perfume. :grump:

Well I wouldn't advise wearing the razor blades......
  • Options
    I'm translating this into Present Day English and it's giving me a headache. Apart from that I'm foine, got to get up at 6 for work at 7 tomorrow because I am baking.

How are you?

And out of interest what the hell language is that??
  • Options
    Old English ;)
  • Options
    o...k......
    Why????
  • Options
    It's for my degree.
  • Options
    I'm procrastinating. I'm supposed to be doing my Law essays but its just not happening. I'm too busy looking forward to this weekend :)
  • Options
    It would have to be! lol. What you doing?
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    I'm procrastinating. I'm supposed to be doing my Law essays but its just not happening. I'm too busy looking forward to this weekend :)

What you up to this weekend hunny?
  • Options
    English Language and Linguistics - this translation is for History of English lectures. Our exam will be something like that to translate, without the aid of my textbook :eek:
  • Options
    My wisdom teeth fiasco is still not over, just as the pain of the dry socket had finally started to die down, out of nowhere the muscles (i can only assume) in the bottom right of my jaw swelled up. Now the right side of my face looks like a chimpmunk and I can't even open my mouth far enough to eat a breadstick. Its a little crappy. Though my two week diet of yogurt and stuff I can shove into my little mouth has lost me ten pounds and given me a deep passionate murderous hatred for yogurt.
  • Options
    Sharry21 wrote:
    What you up to this weekend hunny?

I'm having someone coming to stay from Friday-Sunday :hyper:

I'm also looking forward to tomorrow night because I'm going out with my flat mates.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    My wisdom teeth fiasco is still not over, just as the pain of the dry socket had finally started to die down, out of nowhere the muscles (i can only assume) in the bottom right of my jaw swelled up. Now the right side of my face looks like a chimpmunk and I can't even open my mouth far enough to eat a breadstick. Its a little crappy. Though my two week diet of yogurt and stuff I can shove into my little mouth has lost me ten pounds and given me a deep passionate murderous hatred for yogurt.

The muscles thing sounds like you might have an infection there hun, and :lol: at the yoghurt!

KHSS: You must be mad!
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    I'm having someone coming to stay from Friday-Sunday :hyper:

I'm also looking forward to tomorrow night because I'm going out with my flat mates.

OOOHHH! Who you got coming to stay???? (I'm a nosey bitch I know, but indulge me)
  • Options
    I think I know ;)
  • Options
    Sharry21 wrote:
    OOOHHH! Who you got coming to stay???? (I'm a nosey bitch I know, but indulge me)

:blush: A boy
  • Options
    I think I know ;)
    :yes: You read my LJ, you know all the gossip!
  • Options
    oh a boy!! don't be naughty now ;)
  • Options
    im happy now, just got in from work, gonna have a shower and get changed shortly then going out for some food and watch the footy with a couple of pals, should be a fun evening.
  • Options
    I'm a bit stressed, getting angry at computers being stupid and dying for a cigarette but unable to have one as a) I'm trying to cut down and b) I'm home from uni for easter and my parents loathe me smoking :( I'm this > < close to smoking out a window lol
  • Options
    Not bad, didn't had too much work today nor pain in the ass cients so all good...
  • Options
    Stacy:- Be as naughty as you like, it's called perogative!!!

Koe:- Can I come???

GG:- Good on ya for trying, but there's gotta be a better way than out a window??
  • Options
    They(parents) kick off if I smoke in front of them and im not going out for two hours *twitches*
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    Throat hurts, got a headache and im hungry.

stop complaining :p

eat some more lockets :yes:
  • Options
    So basically you've done sweet F.A all day?? Nice one NMM! :thumb:
  • Options
    sharry21, you can come if you can get to Walkabout in burnley for 6:40 or we'll be ordering without you