Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Underage Sex

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    When i was at school, i know of at least 4 girls who got pregnant at 15, i think 3 miscarried or had abortions, but i saw the other one (who i was quite friendly with i guess) not too long ago on the bus, and she's become the embodiment of the perfect mother. A far cry from a few weeks after she gave birth and we saw her in the chip shop - leaving her kid outside in the pram. I guess people live and learn and you can't stop them. Interestingly as far as i'm aware despite being in a deprived area there wasn't really any drugs or things like that in the school. I guess people entertained themselves in different ways :)

Me and my girlfriend have been together about 3 and a half months and have just started having sex, I'm 19, she's 16. I can't really believe people think about increasing the age to 18, it's all swings and roundabouts really because she's had way more life experience than i (though we were both virgins) and she's way more mature. I think it's hard to stress that people mature differently, and the age of consent i think should be adhered to in many ways because it's seems quite a sensible figure, but then everything one is different, nothing especially maturity and relationships are that rigid.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well, I am 20 now and my age-range would go from 16 up to 30 years (absolute max, tho, i guess).

Ofc, most 16 year old girls are not really interesting for me, but there are always exceptions. Some girls are just awesome. I guess you could describe the my interest in girls like a Gauss Trajectory. Only a very few 16 year olds I would regardas g/fs, and then only if I really know them good. I would for example never ever ever have a one-night thingy with a 16 yo. I put 16, because 15 is illegal and brings you in trouble no matter what the girl says in your defense.

Atm I am really attracted and fascinated by a 27 year old woman. I was hesitant in the beginning, but I told her how I feel. I don't want to decry it, but I at least am given a chance. This again is normally not my focused group either, but I am pretty open to things like that.

Accredit it to my lack of having with a girl for long ;) or accredit it to my typical "why not?"-behaviour, when others cried out "WHHYYYY??" long ago.