Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

New 9/11 video worth watching

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thery wouldn't do that, all of that for nothing and I meant the tape of Osama himself announcing his war, now lets get it right, his war is on Christains and Jews, not just Americans so lets not make him out to be some hero standing up to the big bad west. He is just a vile racist.

Well the biigest proof isflying the planes into the buildings. We know that happened. I mean I can't recall all the links they found and yeah mistakes made and such like but there was more to it then speculation, coz not even the American gov could get away with absolutley no proof whatsoever.
  • Options
    thery wouldn't do that, all of that for nothing and I meant the tape of Osama himself announcing his war, now lets get it right, his war is on Christains and Jews, not just Americans so lets not make him out to be some hero standing up to the big bad west. He is just a vile racist.

What tape recording is this? The grainy one where a fat Osama look - e - likey talks about football in arabic while an american voice over waffles on about guns and invasion? And he could admit it all day long, would you beleive him if he retracted it? What other proof do you have?
    Well the biigest proof isflying the planes into the buildings. We know that happened. I mean I can't recall all the links they found and yeah mistakes made and such like but there was more to it then speculation, coz not even the American gov could get away with absolutley no proof whatsoever.

Yeah they can, and do. Hence all the conspiracy theories, because theres a vacuum o fill.
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    yeah keep believing all that........tsk

thought the examples you used there, none of them were americans were they? These supposed victims?

You were saying the american government arent that bad ...I was showing that they have no reguard for people, burning innocents alive .. they dont give a fuck about 'amiercans' or any other ppl, they just want to keep their backing and gain more power =p
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    so lets not make him out to be some hero standing up to the big bad west.
    who did that?
  • Options
    You need to bone up on your understanding of the concepts and practices behind "the big lie" and "manufactured consent", dude, if you think that.

The Pentagon Papers already exposed the modus operandi of lies and false press and the power thereof to galvanize a society sufficiently in favour of a prolonged agenda of war. For most Americans the view of what really transpires abroad in their name is sufficiently sanitised as to present no disruption to their daily perceptions of brand America's goodness.

The ideological agenda behind this new era in which we find ourselves is one of far reaching and long lasting intent, a New American Century, advanced by the exercise of American might around the globe as much as and where deemed necessary. The corporate media is fully in line with this overall move, regardless of its fickleness with regard to this or that particular actor at any point in the game.

This is about the creation of a entire paradigm of thought through which all acts will and are indeed being filtered. That requires the maintenance of a system of fear which history repeatedly demonstrates is best achieved by the creation of a foreign boogeyman.

The biggest conspiracy theory going is the one that has instilled in so many such dismissive reactionism toward any critical examination of the many gaping holes in the "terrorist" coverstory.
  • Options
    maybe not on this thread but plenty ignore the truth of osama just coz he is an enemy of the usa.
    I don't know what one ur on about kilintock but the one I heard was clear and he made several since and several before. he is just anti west and racist. He was active lkong before Iraq.

Look, you can say america hates everyone and wanst to kil everyone as much as you want but its all meangingless without proof.
  • Options
    you can say america hates everyone and wanst to kil everyone as much as you want

No one has said anything of the kind. Youre resorting to extreme categorisations to support your dismissal of the extensive debunking of "official claims" which has been conducted by countless researchers around the world and indeed a number of key administration whistle blowers, to date.

Given this admin's repeated stonewalling and manipulation of investigations on the matter, the critical mind would borrow a line from the talking points of the uncritical camp, "what are they hiding?".
  • Options
    I was replying to the poster up there that said America doesntg ive a fuck about anyone is happy killing everyone, our posts got put up at the same time so I only just saw your post.

It just sounds more conspiriacial you theory. Understaind but a conspriacy theory none the less.

And getting the media invloved?? I don't see anyone can the media has back Bush, the USA oor anything to do with whats going on. I mean Fox yes, they back Bush al the way and there was little critisim of the afghanistan conflcit, at leats for awhile., but I never saw anything that was in favour of Iraq etc in the media. In fact it was al quite anti and biased I thought.
  • Options
    Actions of a particular administration which can no longer be suppressed or whitewashed will gain press coverage, true dude. However, the system behind the figureheads and mouthpieces remains unexamined and uncriticised for successive figureheads to take up and advance. Because of that purposed oversight, these state actors do not change and neither does the pursuit of their longterm agendas.

No corporate media has undertaken any real investigative journalistic verification of claims that would challenge the prevailing paradigm of ubiquitous shadowy terrorists and the need for spreading "democracy" (aka corporate hegemony) by force or by guile. Too much advertising money would dry up if this paradigm were exposed for the fraud it was from its very conception on 911.

None but the most thick skinned independent investigative journalists have confronted the very paradigm itself and often to howls of derision and "conspiracy theorist" labels from the mainstream media and the broader complacent public.
  • Options
    Journalists are not ones to sit and take what they are given out. I mean the do rely on governments to a dgre for flow of information and that has been true for years but if a journalist was given any choice or chance of between saying nothing and maintiaing a status quo, or exposing massive scandel and fraud ont he highest level. I can guess which they go for.
  • Options
    Journalists are not ones to sit and take what they are given out. I mean the do rely on governments to a dgre for flow of information and that has been true for years but if a journalist was given any choice or chance of between saying nothing and maintiaing a status quo, or exposing massive scandel and fraud ont he highest level. I can guess which they go for.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    The ranks of mainstream journalism are repleat with paid mouthpieces all to ready to simply "report" the official line on any and all matters. Notwithstanding this fact, it is not the journalist who decides what is or is not printed but the ranks of editors and indeed corporate head office policymakers at the top of the press and media empires.

Best you apply a little less ready acceptance of what you read or see and a little more scrutiny of how "news" is made. There is more than enough in depth analysis of the longrunning trends in this area to keep you busy for quite some time.
  • Options
    tis true.

I still think we are in conspriacy territory here.
  • Options
    Yes I know how journalism works and its all on value rather then facts etc etc.

While the business men and editors do run the news, I still don't buy they are complete puppets of al the government leaders.
  • Options
    Run to the failsafe dismissal buzzword by all means, dude. Wouldnt do to actually recognise that the maintenance of power is rooted in "conspiracy" by its very definition.
  • Options
    Really.

and as long as there are peopl eon the ground not in power, they will always deride those who are in power.
  • Options
    Holding our leaders accountable for their abuse of power and wrongdoing is not "derision", my naive young padawan, its called "civic duty" and without such, any claim of support for democratic principles is nothing more than hollow rhetoric.

Go educate yoruself and dispense with the silly one line retorts. You begin to sound more and more like matadore with every post.
  • Options
    except your not, or leats most people on here are not, its just accusation after accusation but without an reason for it, all guided by misinformed and value laden presentations in the media and by people who shout "I have the truth the government is the big bad", because the officals being the big bads is more sexy then truth.
  • Options
    Another nice soundbite dude, but far from reality Im afraid. Some actual investigation of matters rather than your repeated wishful thinking might actually disabuse you of your naive assumptions.

Or simply carry on with the silly retorts, you'll find ready acceptance amongst a few other inane posters here I'm sure.
  • Options
    You know I could easily say the same of you.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Shocking Vid.

I always knew something was rather off about the Twin Towers. Never expected so much... ah well. Just goes to show what the US Government really is like right now.
  • Options
    muse- wrote:
    Pyroclastic flows are not just in volcanoes (well maybe the word 'flow' is better used in a volcanoes instance)... it's the dust and debris brought with explosive force, you dont get a pyroclastic 'mass' from a building falling down lol.
    QUOTE]

Yes you don't because....

Pyroclastic is a geological term. A pyroclastic flow is a superheated mass of gases and rock particles that are volcanic in origin.
  • Options
    Also not widely reported is the fact that W's younger brother just happened to hold the contract for security to the WTC towers and had scheduled an entire power down of the building for an extended period not long before 911. Another point in response to the oft (snidely) asked question, "how could they have rigged the building with explosives".
  • Options
    so Jed Bush was responsible??? Lol. You really sound like a crazy man now.
  • Options
    Now you clearly show how little you bother to learn before speaking. Jeb is not W's only brother, little man. You might do well to cease from your assanine retorts and go educate yourself.
  • Options
    No, I have tolerated you long enough. Quite frankly you are tsuck up your arse and have some sort of superioroity problem.

YOu take conspiracy theories as fact and gnore anything else thats put to you.

You go educate yourself. Wtach the videos again,s ee those planes?? See all those people dying a terrible death??

its disgusting how you attempt to make a tragedy into some cheap conspiracy theory all because you don't like Bush.
  • Options
    You never began in the first place, as clearly indicated by nothing more than repeated dismissive, head in the sand retorts on the matter. Youll happily believe in the "conspiracy theory" of 19 not so fundamentalist Fundemantalist Muslims hijacking planes even though they are incapable of actually flying even a training Piper Cub and yet refuse to examine the much more extensive body of researched inconsistencies (including impossible physics of the WTC collapse by impact and fire).

Can't even acknowledge the fact that you were unaware that Marvin Bush held the secuirty contracts for the WTC towers (or even that he existed), yet continue to suggest you have weighed all "the facts".

Just another silly, intellectually complacent troll with no interest in getting to the harsh truth of the matter.

Check for parting gifts on your way out.
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    No, I have tolerated you long enough. Quite frankly you are tsuck up your arse and have some sort of superioroity problem.

Hello Mr Pot, have you met Mr Kettle?
    its disgusting how you attempt to make a tragedy into some cheap conspiracy theory all because you don't like Bush.

They are valid questions that need to be asked.

If 19 Muslim men could kill 3000 people, and intend to kill more, then why couldn't a President with a long and delicious history of murdering people do it too?

Mr Bush has happily killed tens of thousands of Iraqis and Afghans, why not a few expendable Yanks too? Because they're American?

I personally don't believe the guff about controlled explosions, but those planes were hijacked remarkably easily. I wouldn't at all be surprised to see the CIA acting as agents provoacteur.
  • Options
    you are a moron. You have no "extensive body of researched inconsistencies (including impossible physics of the WTC collapse by impact and fire)."

as have been proved by myself and others on here.

You said they can't fly? They had flying lessoons, they could fly, they planned it and carried it out, they did it. It happened. Now your just reaching. Its not like they were easy targets to miss. They are dounbts over the named hijakers yes, butit happened.

You still can't give a mtoive for why anyone else would do ithis. Any alternative motive has been explained away long before you came on here.

The only one with their head int he sand is you.

Go and tel your little theory to the family's of the ivtims, see what they say. Go tell it to experts in the field. Watch them laugh.

I know the truth about plenty of things. I just don't belive what every sucker tells me.
  • Options
    For the record, I have never stated that W himself had any direct hand in the planning. Much more sedicious and capable minds surround this smirking chimp who were more than capable of plotting the entire charade for quite demonstrable ends.