Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

New 9/11 video worth watching

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    people i this thread on the side of a plane hitting the pentagon ...talking about bodies being pulled out by rescue workers ...when there were no bodies ...about debris ...when there were three little bits ...of not knowing about the govt line about the plane being vapourised ...about the bullshit dna recovered ...unaware of these things but adamant a plane hit the pentagon ...
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    So, two people high up in the US governemt funded covertly "Al-Qaeda" as it became known, and told them to do it, without ever revealing who they were.

Okay, so it was a plane that hit the Pentagon - it's just that the orders came from high up in the US government. I can swallow that. There's no evidence for it by definition, but I'll swallow it.
    Did you know, two people in the UK know and have the ability to being about the apocalypse?

I didn't because it's not true. The final launch decision is in the hands of the submarine commanders - of who there are more than two.
    We could never be consulted? All it takes... is the chap with the suitacase to press some red buttons, warhead are fired from submarines, retaliation, and nuclear war.

I used to work with one of the guys who flew Vulcans back when our nuclear capability was carried in bombers. They were on 24/7 sorties during the Cold War. If the order was given, they'd fly over to the designated target and drop their payload...except, he told me he'd discussed it with the rest of the crew and they'd come to the decision that if the order came and it looked like MAD, they wouldn't drop their load because it's pointless wiping out the human race in a tit for tat exchange.

Things are rarely as simple as they look.
  • Options
    MR, when did I say I wasn't worried? Incompetence worries me as much as malice.

the Bin Laden family?! Tenuous. Apart from the fact that about a quarter of Saudi Arabia is a Bin Laden, Osama is an outcast from the family. Anybody with money in any major shares on the stockmarket is sharing a bed with the Bin Ladens.

An excuse to invade? They hardly needed it did they? The UN would have accepted a mandate on Afghanistan anyway because they were getting twitchy with their neighbours. Iraq? They clearly didn't need a terrorist angle as they had the WMD one. And they could have finished that job in '91 if they wanted.

If you look at those sites provided, there's all sorts of debris - fuselage pieces, windscreen, wheels, a primer etc etc. If you can show me an official quote after the resuce effort that says the plane was vapourised, I'd like to see it.

I'm not defending the US government. What worries me is the way people stretch the truth to fit their story.
  • Options
    some people on here really live in dream world.

The whole thing was the US government, namely the CIA, fucked up big time by being so anti-commuinist back in the day, they turned to anyone to help repel the russinas, so when Russia went into afgahnistan, the yanks ided with the Islamists and trained the, built them up, gavce weapons, possibly money to fight the russians, they did so and won adn then these Islamists have turned on the West and the USA. Thats the problem, thats the truth.

The Bush Ladens links are there, but Osama is the outcast and has nothing to do with his family or the bushes. The bushes hail from texas and they have something in common with the saudi's, oil. But they dont invade other countries and kill their own citizens for oil or anything else. They aren't that bad. They are bad but not that bad.

the towers did not come down suspeciously, get over it, Its all been explained and you still havent accounted for the 2 planes oing into the damn buildings. If it was a controlled explosion then why need the planes? You could just say they were bombed and thats it in that case. Planes crashed into it and caused a collapse, fact.