Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

riots in brummyland

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Blagsta wrote:
    Christ, you're a prick.
    Brum SCUM you are without value and worthless!
  • Options
    How rude! :eek:
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Yes, I can see quite clearly where you politics comes from.

You are but a child bum cum!
  • Options
    Immigration a Good Idea?

"Six hundred police patrolling race riot town"

14 year old girls rapped, stabbed and beaten to death... 18 year old shot dead... 600 government enforcement officers to keep the city under control in lock down, warnings of "any one acting suspiciously will be dealt with severely".

Just what is the solution?
  • Options
    There has been the claim that one 14 year old girl was raped, are you just lying to everyone by claiming that 14 year olds girls are being stabbed and beated to death?

and what are you quoting? The link you've posted has a quote -

"my message is if you are intent to go out and cause problems this week then you'll be dealt with very robustly by the police." so who exactly said "any one acting suspiciously will be dealt with severely?"

The discussion your suggesting is fine, but why start it with statements that seem to bear no relationship to what you're talking about?
  • Options
    You are but a child bum cum!

Oh the irony.
  • Options

Nice logic you employ there Born Slippy.

So, to take a leaf off your book:

White English people a good idea?

Binge drinking, crime and violence [by mostly white English people] out of control

So what are we to do?
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    White English people a good idea?

Binge drinking, crime and violence [by mostly white English people] out of control

So what are we to do?

Your URL is linked to an article written over eighteen months ago, is this still relevant?
  • Options
    Your URL is linked to an article written over eighteen months ago, is this still relevant?
    It is when it comes to illustrate the logic of the argument born slippy puts forward. Namely: two racial groups that happen to be non-white (and therefore "immigrants" in his mind, because darkies and muzzies can never really be English can they? :rolleyes: ) are involved in an incident, and this clearly proves it is not a good idea for them to be here.

So I just posted one instance (many more, and more recent to be found) of mostly white English people causing trouble as well. Which according to born slippy's logic, should be irrefutable proof that having white English people roaming the nation is clearly not a good idea either.

We can all stir shit.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    It is when it comes to illustrate the logic of the argument born slippy puts forward. Namely: two racial groups that happen to be non-white (and therefore "immigrants" in his mind, because darkies and muzzies can never really be English can they? :rolleyes: ) are involved in an incident, and this clearly proves it is not a good idea for them to be here.

So I just posted one instance (many more, and more recent to be found) of mostly white English people causing trouble as well. Which according to born slippy's logic, should be irrefutable proof that having white English people roaming the nation is clearly not a good idea either.

We can all stir shit.
    Agreed! The reason for most violence is often a result of poor intelligence and the inability to articulate argumentative rationale. This does not necessarily mean expensive schooling, as intelligence is frequently genetic and often inherited.
  • Options
    Is your name Angus perchance?
  • Options
    Always wondered this, if you argue intelligence is inherited and violence is the result of a lack of intelligence - then aren't you justifying all violent acts. If people are just acting based on genetics, and have no control over their behaviour, then it isn't their fault they bahave that way.

*Obviously I don't actually believe that, just playing devil's advocate.
  • Options
    who believes that? :confused:
  • Options
    Agreed! The reason for most violence is often a result of poor intelligence... intelligence is frequently genetic and often inherited.
  • Options
    Proove this genetic problem we all are supposed to have!

Sounds like you are talking shite as far as I can see.

When exactly did this genetic problem start?

I am from Northern Ireland and I know that I have Scottish, English and Swedish descendents.
  • Options
    Agreed! The reason for most violence is often a result of poor intelligence and the inability to articulate argumentative rationale. This does not necessarily mean expensive schooling, as intelligence is frequently genetic and often inherited.

You have got to be on some sort of wind up, to suggest that money doesnt help you get a good education is pathetic! It could be argued that Intelligence is genetic however some people are not able to use this to their advantage due to their surroundings and upbringings and are therefore unable to stretch their minds and tend to stick to watch they know!

Just because a person is not as articulate as yourself..... does not mean they are stupid, besides i would rather be stupid with a half decent attitude towards people and life, then say........ you! besides who are you to go on when you called someone a bum cum! you dope!

Oh and if you take a walk around London sometime, i think you will find that there are hundreds of tourists, unless you are completely blind! I think that perhaps your big arrogant head is swelling your tiny minute pea brain!!
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    Always wondered this, if you argue intelligence is inherited and violence is the result of a lack of intelligence - then aren't you justifying all violent acts. If people are just acting based on genetics, and have no control over their behaviour, then it isn't their fault they bahave that way.

*Obviously I don't actually believe that, just playing devil's advocate.

Violence is not the RESULT of missing intellect; violence is more a result of the inability to express oneself and/or the confusion of language, verbal or body.

The individual is deemed to envelope their ‘lot’ and perceive a development relevant to the contiguity. Unfortunately humanity is still in the primitive phase, so the species will continue to fight until they recognise the futility of combat.
  • Options
    Googler wrote:
    Proove this genetic problem we all are supposed to have!

It is only a problem if that is how you perceive it! The issue is a state of comparative analysis and design. (A spell check may raise the value of your comment)
  • Options
    You have got to be on some sort of wind up, to suggest that money doesnt help you get a good education is pathetic! It could be argued that Intelligence is genetic however some people are not able to use this to their advantage due to their surroundings and upbringings and are therefore unable to stretch their minds and tend to stick to watch they know!

I have not suggested anything, I have commented on discourse. However, I would tend to agree with your comment on environmental parameters. There are many individuals who are born into conditions that does not allow for the development of intelligence.

With so much of the western world under the oppression of capitalism, many individuals are refused the opportunity to develop their ideas because the ‘market’ wont support them.

Just because a person is not as articulate as yourself..... does not mean they are stupid, besides i would rather be stupid with a half decent attitude towards people and life, then say........ you! besides who are you to go on when you called someone a bum cum! you dope!

I do not ‘judge’ anyone. However, I will make an appraisal of any given value. To compare others to yourself is never a wise tactic. We must evaluate the moment through a perspective garnered from a complicity of definitive construct. We should only enjoy the fruit when we have appreciated the tree, and we cannot appreciate the tree until we discover the roots.
    Oh and if you take a walk around London sometime, i think you will find that there are hundreds of tourists, unless you are completely blind! I think that perhaps your big arrogant head is swelling your tiny minute pea brain!!

Heathrow and Gatwick have helped determine London as a central hub for travellers. The city has always been a centrality for human movement between the Americas and Europe, and does not reflect the constituency of the rest of the UK.
  • Options
    You just chuck a load of big words together. Sorry, it doesn't make you sound intelligent.
  • Options
    I have not suggested anything, I have commented on discourse. However, I would tend to agree with your comment on environmental parameters. There are many individuals who are born into conditions that does not allow for the development of intelligence.

With so much of the western world under the oppression of capitalism, many individuals are refused the opportunity to develop their ideas because the ‘market’ wont support them.

I do not ‘judge’ anyone. However, I will make an appraisal of any given value. To compare others to yourself is never a wise tactic. We must evaluate the moment through a perspective garnered from a complicity of definitive construct. We should only enjoy the fruit when we have appreciated the tree, and we cannot appreciate the tree until we discover the roots.

Heathrow and Gatwick have helped determine London as a central hub for travellers. The city has always been a centrality for human movement between the Americas and Europe, and does not reflect the constituency of the rest of the UK.

Are you a Gardener?? So that is perhaps why you have so much time at your leisure to read your thesaurus...... It is a marvel that you havent managed to take the world by storm with the uncalculable vocabulary u seem to have acumulated, I can just see it now, riding your tractor, wearing a 'I love England' T-Shirt, in one hand a book waffling on about Capitalism, in the other a dictionary....lol
  • Options
    Ignore him, he's not making sense.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Ignore him, he's not making sense.
    Do I read the bitter ill furore of ignominious disparity? Lmao
  • Options
    you're just stringing random words together.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    you're just stringing random words together.

Oh dear, poor dumb glum bum exemplifying the sad intellectual demeanour so prevalent in the UK.

Maybe the Blag is suffering from semantic aphasia, or perhaps idiocy is more likely.
    :p
  • Options

Oh dear, poor dumb glum bum exemplifying the sad intellectual demeanour so prevalent in the UK.

Maybe the Blag is suffering from semantic aphasia, or perhaps idiocy is more likely.
    :p
    What?
  • Options
    I think he has some kind of Tourettes.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    What?
    Oh dear, is this another poor sad fish caught in the net of intelligent dynamics?

This dialogue continues to reinforce the abysmal intellect on that pathetic little island. Your government will carry on pissing all over you, and you’ll believe it when they tell you it is raining!
  • Options
    Oh dear, is this another poor sad fish caught in the net of intelligent dynamics?

This dialogue continues to reinforce the abysmal intellect on that pathetic little island. Your government will carry on pissing all over you, and you’ll believe it when they tell you it is raining!
    How very big and clever of you insulting someone you don't know.
  • Options
    It doesn't even mean anything.