Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

riots in brummyland

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Where is the offence in what I have written? Britain is famous overseas for its clique incestuous inbreeding and I am simply telling the truth.

Obviously some people cannot handle the truth. Take one look at the women in the UK and compare them to the women in Europe, Russia or even the USA. Britain is not a population with rock star looks.

Also, the cultural and political thesis is an anachronism. Ffs Britain is waving flags about the introduction of 8mb Internet speeds; this has been in Europe since the last millennium.

The country is THE biggest rip off monetarily in Europe. If you by a SIMM card for a cell phone in Holland for example, and spend twenty euros, then you will get 20 euros of user credit on the phone. In the UK when I last enquired, the store wanted to charge £20 and give me £5 user credit

One of the biggest issues in the UK is the tight media blanket wrapping the national awareness under the illusion of a modern state. Very sad!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Yup. In two topics now.
    twice!
    the germans bombed birmingham hundreds of times ...they survived ,,,
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Where is the offence in what I have written? Britain is famous overseas for its clique incestuous inbreeding and I am simply telling the truth.

Think you mean sothern American States.
    Obviously some people cannot handle the truth. Take one look at the women in the UK and compare them to the women in Europe, Russia or even the USA. Britain is not a population with rock star looks.

There are just as many good looking British women as elsewhere. The US has fat ugly women. Europe? Some of those German women are big and scary... France... let's not go there... they have some right ugly ones.
    Also, the cultural and political thesis is an anachronism. Ffs Britain is waving flags about the introduction of 8mb Internet speeds; this has been in Europe since the last millennium.
    Yeah... and the majority of American's don't have PC's with DVD drives - it's the so called home of technology FFS!
    The country is THE biggest rip off monetarily in Europe. If you by a SIMM card for a cell phone in Holland for example, and spend twenty euros, then you will get 20 euros of user credit on the phone. In the UK when I last enquired, the store wanted to charge £20 and give me £5 user credit

I won't debate we are getting ripped off - mostly on Tax.
    One of the biggest issues in the UK is the tight media blanket wrapping the national awareness under the illusion of a modern state. Very sad!

Yes, America is worse kiddo.
  • Options

:confused:
  • Options
    You need to understand we are talking genetic diversity; Britain is not a tourist destination and is surrounded by water. This has restricted movement by individuals who in Europe can simply walk into another country.

Being an island has made it naturally more difficult for humans from other cultures to wander through, and as a result the UK is suffering from a genetic scarcity.
  • Options
    You're a complete tit. :lol:
  • Options
    ...Britain is not a tourist destination...

Yes we are. A very big one. You suck at facts, mate.
  • Options
    as a result the UK is suffering from a genetic scarcity.
    can you back this absurd claim up?
    the uk is built on imigration ...always has been.
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:
    You're a complete tit. :lol:

I rest my case!
  • Options
    I rest my case!

No, we've already rested ours.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Yes we are. A very big one. You suck at facts, mate.

Britain is not a tourist destination! http://www.statistics.gov.uk/CCI/Nscl.asp?ID=8258&Pos=2&ColRank=1&Rank=48 Now go and dig out the statistics and compare them to Italy, Spain or France.

Britain does have an historic attraction for visitors. However, GDP gathers little from tourism and earns more from transport, storage, telecommunications, and banking and don’t forget the ‘special relationship’ with the USA.
  • Options
    take that as a no ...goodnight.
  • Options
    can you back this absurd claim up?
    the uk is built on imigration ...always has been.

Can you prove your claim?

Britain is not built on immigration and never has been, Britain is built on imperialism. It was the USA that embraced immigration.
  • Options
    http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=178

From said website.
    The number of visits to the UK made by overseas residents doubled between 1983 and 2003. Spending on these visits tripled. The number of visits abroad made by UK residents has tripled over these 20 years. However, spending on these visits has increased by sevenfold.
    ;) Goodday to you.
  • Options
    Tyler, you're talking out of your arse. Where are you from?
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=178

From said website.

;) Goodday to you.

This graph illustrates a period of twenty years and displays an average increase of half a million per year. This would simply reflect the nominal increase in global population, the reduction of costs for the overseas traveller and the increase in globalisation. This figure no way proves Britain is attractive to overseas visitors.

Also I notice from this page that spending by UK residents reached record levels, mainly due to an increase in the number of holidays taken abroad. It also quotes a 7.3% decline of American tourists to the UK.

Ya all come on back now :wave:
  • Options
    If Britain were not attractive, we wouldn't have tourists, except for a few stupid people.

Fact is, British Tourist Industry is big money. And you will notice the ending number is higher.... therefore, we must be getting Tourists. Or it would be lower... no? See the logic?

Oh wait. You don't use Logic. Sorry.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    If Britain were not attractive, we wouldn't have tourists, except for a few stupid people.

Fact is, British Tourist Industry is big money. And you will notice the ending number is higher.... therefore, we must be getting Tourists. Or it would be lower... no? See the logic?

Oh wait. You don't use Logic. Sorry.

You need to learn how to read statistics; because of predominating factors such as comparative analyses and correlation of determining factors, it is rarely a simple case of arithmetic calculation.

A whole profession is centred on statistical development and is considered an art by some.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    The word Chav means a violent, anti-aocial youth, the person who would engage in exactally this activity, as far as I know it.

Chav means different things to different people. Mostly it means a fashion for sportswear, fake Burberry and baseball caps. How does that translate into a penchant for violence? :confused:
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    No... Chav is, as far as I understand it, defined as what I said, but probably in am ore literate way. My way with word's ain't great.

Chav can tend to be of any sort of person. They usually listen to rnb or rap, but I know of many who listen to other stuff too. Their defining feature tends to be the attitude of starting a fight with anyone for no reason, vandalising anythingthey seem to come across at all, and attacking stuff. Also nearly always swearing at someone or something. Basically, the lowest common denominator.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Although morrocan roll may have exaggerated a little, I see it as a way to highlight the issue of incest that is causing the population of Britain to succumb to any measure that the government feels like introducing.

A nation of idiots is far easier to control than an intelligent and sharp-minded population, with a genetic diversity, mental acuity and perspicacity to successfully challenge the authoritarian derision handed out by capitalist warmongers!

Yes, I can see quite clearly where you politics comes from.
  • Options
  • Options
    You need to learn how to read statistics; because of predominating factors such as comparative analyses and correlation of determining factors, it is rarely a simple case of arithmetic calculation.

A whole profession is centred on statistical development and is considered an art by some.

Christ, you're a prick.
  • Options
    Everyone's inbred.

Have to be, there's no other explanation for how many people there are.

You can't go from 10 million people to 60 million people in a hundred and fifty years without a lot of cousin shagging going on.

The mitochondrial DNA doesn't care either, there are only two different strains from the ones that left africa 140,000 years ago - mungo man and then some asian peoples have a different banch.

We all look a lot different, but as far as our genes go we are much of a muchness.
  • Options
    Well back on subject the riots started because of a rumour that a black girl had been raped by a number of Asian men in an Asian owned black hair n beauty shop, this rumour spread by websites and pirate radio and caused a riot.

A lot of people believe it but there’s been no victim so far so it looks to me like it might just be a rumour.

The real reason is community tension and especially Black resentment of Asian owned shops selling black goods, and (allegedly) treating all Black customers as potential thieves.

Personally I think a better way to handle it would have been to try and ensure that those shops selling "black" products were owned by black people this seems to make sense to me.
    Have you ever seen a Sari shop not owned by Asians, a Kilt shop not owned by Scotts (even if they have an English Accent?)
  • Options
    Personally I think a better way to handle it would have been to try and ensure that those shops selling "black" products were owned by black people this seems to make sense to me.

What does this even mean?

Oh, and how much violence are you going to use to achieve it?
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    What does this even mean?

Oh, and how much violence are you going to use to achieve it?

Well the whole point is that its a non violent stratergy involving Black People starting business that sell products exclusively used by Black people.

I must admit that Iv no problem going to an Asian owned computer shop of off-licence, if I had to get a Kilt for a wedding say Id rather go to a shop owned by Scots, perhaps that’s just my silly prejudice.

How many Asians would go to a black owned Sari shop ?
  • Options
    Well at least we're back on topic, so please try to stay around there. And no matter how bizarre a person's postings may seem to be, at least keep a civil attitude in mind when typing a reply.
  • Options
    J wrote:
    Not always - There was a time, long, long ago....... Oh, I don't know when, it predates the beginning of time I suppose. *rambles off into the distance*

Before history was een recorded and we couldn't travel furthur than on foot, I beleive...

We would have all been slightly inbred then... prehaps now... this is beginning to show itself as we are all at least, slightly, related... and the gene pool is becoming a mess... we're all mutated!

Noooo!
  • Options

Really? A bit like Scots being known as tight bastards - i.e. bullshit.

Again, that's bullshit. Been watching The Simpsons far too much i suspect.

If we're so "inbred", it's pretty weird that we managed to rule one of the largest Empires spanning the entire globe with the rest of Europe trailing in our shadows eh?