Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

riots in brummyland

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/4369814.stm

wondering how long until a over the top reactionary law is passed, forcing everyone off streets at 8pm or something ;p

Comments

• Options
    I think we need a national curfew. :yes:
  • Options
    I'm just waiting for a 'community representative' to stand up and blame the police.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/4369814.stm

wondering how long until a over the top reactionary law is passed, forcing everyone off streets at 8pm or something ;p
    Not long I guess.
  • Options
    link didn't work for me.
  • Options
    NQA wrote:
    I'm just waiting for a 'community representative' to stand up and blame the police.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets irritated by the word "community leader".

I just wonder who if my neighbourhood became the scene of rioting would speak on my behalf.

Channel 4 news says "community leaders have appealed for calm". What on earth does that mean?
  • Options
    What exactly were the "protests" about?

I know that there are allegations that a girl has been sexually assaulted, I know that the police have interviewed some suspects, but without a victim there is no crime. So why are the people blaming/attacking the police.

As an aside, why the fuck was an ambulance attacked. Do you think that the blue lights attract the wankers?
  • Options
    Looks more like Scum using it as an excuse to be violent to me.

Chav wankers are ALWAYS attacking either police, ambulances, or fire engines these days. They should be fucking shot for that, imho. Ingrateful bastards, just shoot 'em.
  • Options
    Police, I can understand (though not condone) because they are the frontline authority.

Ambulances are there to pick up the pieces, so why attacks them. Dumbfucks.
  • Options
    Police, I can understand (though not condone) because they are the frontline authority.

Yeah, but they are not even trying to arrest anyone.. just patrolling... why?

Fire Crews and Ambulance drivers save lives. They don't arrest anyone or anything. I am waiting for Vigilante mobs to start protecting them... then we'll see the twat arsed governemnt persecuting the vigilante's but not the scum bastards attacking these men.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Looks more like Scum using it as an excuse to be violent to me.

Chav wankers are ALWAYS attacking either police, ambulances, or fire engines these days. They should be fucking shot for that, imho. Ingrateful bastards, just shoot 'em.

What has "chav" got to do with it?
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    What has "chav" got to do with it?

The word Chav means a violent, anti-aocial youth, the person who would engage in exactally this activity, as far as I know it.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    The word Chav means a violent, anti-aocial youth, the person who would engage in exactally this activity, as far as I know it.

I thought Chav was a subculture that involved hiphop, techno, and the like. :confused:
  • Options
    I thought Chav was a subculture that involved hiphop, techno, and the like. :confused:

No... Chav is, as far as I understand it, defined as what I said, but probably in am ore literate way. My way with word's ain't great.

Chav can tend to be of any sort of person. They usually listen to rnb or rap, but I know of many who listen to other stuff too. Their defining feature tends to be the attitude of starting a fight with anyone for no reason, vandalising anythingthey seem to come across at all, and attacking stuff. Also nearly always swearing at someone or something. Basically, the lowest common denominator.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Basically, the lowest common denominator.

Nah it's just a label. And now it's misused.
  • Options
    only a few days ago i was reading that the people of birmingham are reckoned to be the most bad mannered and rudest people in the country.
  • Options
    Nah, you want to try living in a Toryshire...
  • Options
    only a few days ago i was reading that the people of birmingham are reckoned to be the most bad mannered and rudest people in the country.

It is a fucking shithole! Much of the problem is the level of idiocy rampant in the backward thinking population, many of which are generated from an amazingly shallow gene pool.

The place stinks of incest on a grand scale, and the intelligence is wearing frighteningly thin. However, there are a number of locations in the UK that fit this outline.

If the people in Britain continue to complain about immigration there will be some serious issues with the genetic spectrum. :eek2:
  • Options
    It is a fucking shithole! Much of the problem is the level of idiocy rampant in the backward thinking population, many of which are generated from an amazingly shallow gene pool.

The place stinks of incest on a grand scale, and the intelligence is wearing frighteningly thin. However, there are a number of locations in the UK that fit this outline.

If the people in Britain continue to complain about immigration there will be some serious issues with the genetic spectrum. :eek2:
    you should visit wales tyler ...only half a dozen surnames across the entire country!
  • Options
    The above person is heading for a ban, I hope.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    The above person is heading for a ban, I hope.

whhhaaaa!
  • Options
    DON'T BAN MR. ROLL!!!!!
  • Options
    Although morrocan roll may have exaggerated a little, I see it as a way to highlight the issue of incest that is causing the population of Britain to succumb to any measure that the government feels like introducing.

A nation of idiots is far easier to control than an intelligent and sharp-minded population, with a genetic diversity, mental acuity and perspicacity to successfully challenge the authoritarian derision handed out by capitalist warmongers!
  • Options
    Rolly must stay! :yes:
  • Options
    whhhaaaa!

You posted before me. Damn it, I meant mr.Tyler mad chap. He is being annoying and unprovenly racist.
  • Options
    free the roll!

they won't shoot me will they?
  • Options
    The police shhot anyone these days... keep society on its's toes.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    You posted before me. .
    ok ...i called the boys off.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    You posted before me. Damn it, I meant mr.Tyler mad chap. He is being annoying and unprovenly racist.

You need to explain how my comments are racist, especially as I am advocating immigration!
  • Options
    It was your offensive and unjustified comments about people from the West Midlands that were unacceptable I believe.
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:
    It was your offensive and unjustified comments about people from the West Midlands that were unacceptable I believe.
    Yup. In two topics now.