Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Young Singers Spread Racist Hate

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I notice you avoided answering.
  • Options
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    The Greeks when I went there, were sitting with feet up on passport control desk, drinking beer.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I don't know what Mauritian means...
    But if it's like you say, then I guess I could be wrong. Cops are throught to be bullies, though.

At least when yours shot the guy in the subway and the other one with the table leg, they didn't use "I didn't mean to, my gun fired by itself" as an excuse.
  • Options
    preserve your race.

Nice comment. Preserve it from what?
  • Options
    Nice comment. Preserve it from what?

*Born slippy hurries off to check the BNP site*
  • Options
    Let me answer for him, im guessing it'll be something like this:
    (Thankyou to the BNP for this pice.)
    "On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question. We will abolish the 'positive discrimination' schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of 'asylum seekers', all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries."
  • Options
    Please let him answer for himself. It was his comment and you may not be saying what he actually believes.

TBH though, I'm not expecting a response from him, he usually manages to avoid explaining himself.
  • Options
    TBH though, I'm not expecting a response from him, he usually manages to avoid explaining himself.

I felt it was necessary for that reason. He never answers any questions directed at him, I think he'd do well joining either of the three main parties. It's a skill they use often.

I can predict the answer though, if he gives one at all. ;/
  • Options
    “Will this be the end of Slippy? Has the longest running WP poster on thesite finally betrayed his otherwise carefully hidden convictions with a careless slip of the tongue? Will he get himself banned, or will he slither away as usual? Tune in next week and learn the shocking conclusion to the miniseries!":eek:

course there is always the chance that he misspoke, it happens to even the best of us...over to you Slippy.
  • Options
    I found this and thought it very apt for the current discussion.

eirian.gif

(The joke is I'm 3/4 Irish!)
  • Options
    I found this and thought it very apt for the current discussion.

eirian.gif

(The joke is I'm 3/4 Irish!)

THAT IS OFFENSIVE! I DEMMAND YOU REMOVE IT IMMEDIATLY AND APPOLOGIZE! :mad:

;)
  • Options
    THAT IS OFFENSIVE! I DEMMAND YOU REMOVE IT IMMEDIATLY AND APPOLOGIZE!

I DEMAND YOU LEARN HOW TO SPELL DEMAND AND APOLOGISE!

;)
  • Options
    My reliance on word processing has ruined me once again! :grump:
  • Options
    My reliance on word processing has ruined me once again! :grump:
    Owned.
  • Options
    I'm offended by the Guinness advert and will seek to prosecute under the Religious Hatred Bill. :yes:
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Owned.
    :thumb:
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:
    I'm offended by the Guinness advert and will seek to prosecute under the Religious Hatred Bill. :yes:
    You cannot prosecute Guiness!!! :no:
  • Options
    I can prosecute for inflicting that vile drink on the rest of the planet :yes:
  • Options
    They will still be fit one day
  • Options
    I wonder what Kermit's thoughts on this are...

My thoughts are let them get on with it, they're an irrelevance.

Those who already believe that Hess was a good man will always believe that, no matter how many laws get passed to try and stop them.

Those who don't believe he is are not going to be convinced by a silly little ditty from two girls with dumb faces and dumb names.

Yeah, their views are not pleasant, but banning them makes no difference, and jailing them makes them a martyr.

And whilst the BNP over-egg the pudding somewhat, Bradford, for instance, will find that the largest single ethnic demographic is Pakistani/Bangladeshi by 2020. And I really don't think that's a good thing.
  • Options
    If you give these sort of people publicity by banning them or restricting them you make them more popular.

Just look at Finsbry Park Mosque, virtually no one went there till they were kicked out, then you had loads of kids going purely because 'there has to be something to it'.

As long as you are not inciting hatred or violence say whatever the hell you like.
  • Options
    I am not worried by this in the slightest. You should be more worried by actual Nazi movements in much of Europe and America, an the general persecution of blacks by the vile Spanish.
    Oh, I can't believe I only just saw this. Fuck off racist wankstain.
    Anyway I don't think there is anything wrong with being proud to be white, and wanting to preserve your race.
    You wouldn't.
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:
    Spain is notoriously a racist country
    Oh yeah? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Ever thought of joining The Thought Police?
    Ever thought of joining National Front?

Oh, I'm 10 years too late. Sorry.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Oh year? :rolleyes:
    Yes, it is. No personal offence or implication was intended.
  • Options
    Have you ever even been to Spain?

Care to provide any evidence to support these racist claims you speak of?

Do you think Spain is more of a racist country than, say, good old Great Britain?
  • Options
    An example

Yes I've been to Spain. No I haven't been subject to or witnessed any racism whilst there. Spain having problems with racism doesn't preclude Great Britain from having its fair share of racists too.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Care to provide any evidence to support these racist claims you speak of?

There's an interesting article here.

Racism obviously exists in Spain like it does in any other country, although in football a few high profile incidents have suggested that racism in Spanish football is quite widespread in a way it hasn't been in English football for a long time. I don't really think you can deny that.
    Aladdin wrote:
    Do you think Spain is more of a racist country than, say, good old Great Britain?

Other than going on statistics it would be pretty difficult to answer that without generalising, it's a subjective question and I don't think many people here are familiar with Spain and Britain (other than yourself). By familiar I mean actually knowing Spain, not spending a few weeks there ever summer.
  • Options
    An example does not prove a country being swamped with racism does it? Otherwise there wouldn't be a single nation in the entire world that wasn't racist.

If you think that any incident of racism, however rare, makes a nation racist, then fair enough. But to single out Spain has having more racism problems than other countries (including Britain) is both wrong and untrue IMO.