Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Young Singers Spread Racist Hate

Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
"Duo Considered the Olsen Twins of the White Nationalist Movement"
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1
"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white … we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

"n addition, April's father surrounds the family with symbols of his beliefs — specifically the Nazi swastika. It appears on his belt buckle, on the side of his pick-up truck and he's even registered it as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification."

:eek2: It's Freedom of Speech, do we let this new breed of Nazi Pop continue? I suppose we must... I mean, I wouldn't start trying to censor Slayer myself, so why should we censor them? Would it REALLY affect the listeners?

Kindof scary though to think of folks bringing up their children like this.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Part of me thinks 'Oh shit, go and lock them up' but the rational side of me thinks that most people in the world aren't stupid enough - even the Americans - to be seduced by this kind of neo-pseudo-racist crap.

I think the guy at the bottom of the article makes an excellent point. It's quite clear that these girls quite clearly know nothing about what they're singing about and I'd bet my grandmother if they did, they wouldn't.

'We want to keep being white'. :eek2: Like the reverse of Michael Jackson syndrome. Plus I really wouldn't listen to anyone called 'Lamb' and 'Lynx'.

I wonder what Kermit's thoughts on this are...
  • Options
    Sorry didn't read the whole article
  • Options
    You couldn't make it up. I've read about these little bitches before...I remember reading a quote of one of them calling the Holocaust a myth and propaganda. Helping 'the white victims' of Hurricane Katrina - they're sick. Hopefully they get their comeuppance...teenager cancer or something.

I think they were on a Louis Theroux documentary too. Of course it's their evil parents fault for brainwashing their children. The kids should be stuck in care and the parents in jail for inciting racial hatred.
  • Options
    I am not worried by this in the slightest. You should be more worried by actual Nazi movements in much of Europe and America, an the general persecution of blacks by the vile Spanish.

Anyway I don't think there is anything wrong with being proud to be white, and wanting to preserve your race.
  • Options
    ...the vile Spanish.
    :lol: YOU RACIST!
    Anyway I don't think there is anything wrong with being proud to be white, and wanting to preserve your race.
    Yes, but when they link this with the Nazi's, and so forth... it goes beyond pride. It becomes hatred of those who are NOT white.

But then, did I expect different from you?
  • Options
    I think the fact that they'll not be terribly successful is much sweeter and fitting justice than any censorship that would make them a martyr. And if they are successful... god help us!
  • Options
    an the general persecution of blacks by the vile Spanish.

:confused:

What did the Spanish ever do to blacks?
  • Options
    You give your kids names like Lynx and Lamb - no wonder they're so angry at the world.

Huh? I thought there was only one human race, the amount of melanin pigment in the skin is as variable as height or eye colour *shrugs*
  • Options
    go_away wrote:
    Huh? I thought there was only one human race, the amount of melanin pigment in the skin is as variable as height or eye colour

And thank you for reminding everyone. I had made my point earlier so thought no need to put the word race in quotation marks. There are different cultures and colours, I am saying there is nothing wrong with wanting to keep the balance.
  • Options
    You couldn't make it up. I've read about these little bitches before...I remember reading a quote of one of them calling the Holocaust a myth and propaganda. Helping 'the white victims' of Hurricane Katrina - they're sick. Hopefully they get their comeuppance...teenager cancer or something.

I think they were on a Louis Theroux documentary too. Of course it's their evil parents fault for brainwashing their children. The kids should be stuck in care and the parents in jail for inciting racial hatred.

yeh they were 9 year olds on the louis thereoux hanging out with neo nazis, one of whom who was an ex kkk leader had a mexican friend :chin:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    :confused:

What did the Spanish ever do to blacks?
    Spain is notoriously a racist country, as is Greece.

Racism is nonsense but I suppose it's a natural mindset borne out of ignorance.
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:

Didn't know there were that many blacks in Spain, I thought it's the Morrocans and other Arabs who are getting the bad deal out of the situation there.
  • Options
    I remember reading a quote of one of them calling the Holocaust a myth and propaganda.

That's why the Nazis are simply a joke. They claim that the Holocaust never happened one day, and then the very next I see em at a rally screeming "6 million more! 6 million more!" :lol:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Didn't know there were that many blacks in Spain, I thought it's the Morrocans and other Arabs who are getting the bad deal out of the situation there.
    Depends what you call black, but yeah the Moroccans get it tough.
  • Options
    I am not worried by this in the slightest. You should be more worried by actual Nazi movements in much of Europe and America, an the general persecution of blacks by the vile Spanish.

You really are a nasty nasty little boy. Someone's gonna give you a big slap one day.
  • Options
    its not really their fault that their parents bought them up like that
    i'd still slap them though
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    its not really their fault that their parents bought them up like that
    i'd still slap them though

yeh i saw it, theyre were taught at home by mummy, strangely enough an evi pushy racist mum
  • Options

Unless you can provide some proof of the "white race" being in any way different (other than aesthetics) from other races, then I fail to understand why you'd be proud to be white anyway...a bit like someone being "proud" of having brown hair, or green eyes - completely absurd.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    Unless you can provide some proof of the "white race" being in any way different (other than aesthetics) from other races, then I fail to understand why you'd be proud to be white anyway...a bit like someone being "proud" of having brown hair, or green eyes - completely absurd.
    Good point but as skin colour is also associated with nationality or regionality I guess that's where the pride comes from.

These people are proud of their own culture and insularity. Absurd to us, but natural if you have been brought up to think that people who are different from you are somehow worse than you.
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:
    These people are proud of their own culture and insularity. Absurd to us.

It's not absurd in the slightest, it becomes absurd when you think only whites can and should be proud of a certain culture or be a member of a certain country.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Kentish wrote:
    As far as I can tell, most of the racism here (Greece) is against Albanians. I haven't once seen someone treating a black, asian or whatever person badly. Not many of them here though.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    It's not absurd in the slightest, it becomes absurd when you think only whites can and should be proud of a certain culture or be a member of a certain country.
    What is absurd is the notion that only whites comprise that culture and that the culture is better for it.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Kentish wrote:
    What is absurd is the notion that only whites comprise that culture and that the culture is better for it.
    I agree, but I've never seen this notion here. Of course, this could be because there aren't enough non-white people that the people who think like that speak up.
  • Options
    It is OK to be proud - It is NOT ok to think you are in any way better or other people are in any way worse ot al ower lifeform because they are not white/black/asian etc. It is not just White people who are racist - there are many non-whites.

Racism, is general, is stupid. Pride is OK, it has just become tarnised by the fact Racist scum call themselves "White Pride".
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    It is OK to be proud - It is NOT ok to think you are in any way better or other people are worse.

Ever thought of joining The Thought Police?
  • Options
    Ever thought of joining The Thought Police?

Do you believe the white race is the superior race?
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Thought we all knew he did anyway by now?
  • Options
    Here's a couple of proud WP boys :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v686/jackcrack/boneheads.jpg

powerfull argument against inbreeding! ;)
  • Options
    Haha.
    "Billy bob, what we eatin' tonight?"
    "Ah dunno... perhaps pa's gone shot somethin!"
  • Options
    turlough wrote:

Why would I think that?