Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.

Gay ?

13»

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    what and you dont deceive people? with all the make up and heels and what you put on your body. jesus..
    I don't wear make up or heels actually. Nor do I need to pretend to be what I'm not to get anywhere.
    no self esteem?? these women probably are more confident than you.
    When I speak of self-esteem it comes from my personal experience of people. The women who sleep around often to it to feel loved. You have never met me and thus can't make any comparison.
    and i do what i do because i can do it and choose to do it. those who says 'well id never do that' probably cant do it anyway even if they try.
    Evidence?
    and i respect women who i think deserve to be respected. but to be fair all women need respecting. just some more than others. plus the women ive slept with with the faux gay strategy doesnt care how got into bed with them. they even think its funny i was able to pull that kind of shit off. its talent baby. and loads of confidence. and thats what chics want.
    Not all women are the same, not all of us want a liar, if any male figure in our lives at all. If you respected and listened to to many women you wouldn't be making broad assumptions. ;)

    Tut.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't wear make up or heels actually. Nor do I need to pretend to be what I'm not to get anywhere.

    you must look very plain. but hey cant argue about that. some people are just plain and boring. some are just boring.
    When I speak of self-esteem it comes from my personal experience of people. The women who sleep around often to it to feel loved. You have never met me and thus can't make any comparison.

    well it is true about women who sleep around often do to feel loved. but dont everyone wants to feel loved. this desire to be loved just manifests itself in another way.
    Evidence?

    just like ugly people say 'its whats inside that counts'
    Not all women are the same, not all of us want a liar, if any male figure in our lives at all. If you respected and listened to to many women you wouldn't be making broad assumptions. ;)

    so i gander youre les. so what made you become les?

    and as i said all women need respecting. (my reason is i came out of a woman). but some need be respected more than others. and i do have respect for you believe it or not. even if it may be minute. otherwise id be slagging of everything you say and contradict youre every opinion just to prove you otherwise.

    Tut.[/QUOTE]
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    badassmother

    When I look through your post, they give me the idea of you just bringing forth offensive comments and later arguing about it. Arguments are not all about having the last word, swearing and winning the argument, it is to display your opinion and nothing else.

    Chill out a bit eh
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    just like ugly people say 'its whats inside that counts'

    What makes you say that? Being ugly is purely subjective, you cannot prove that a person is ugly.

    Why the ugly people generally say that the inside is what counts is because other people have treated them with their beliefs of them being ugly. If they were not treated as ugly and complimented as those who had better looks, they would have the identical social self-esteem as the good looking.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    quarfly wrote:
    badassmother

    When I look through your post, they give me the idea of you just bringing forth offensive comments and later arguing about it. Arguments are not all about having the last word, swearing and winning the argument, it is to display your opinion and nothing else.

    Chill out a bit eh

    :thumb: Very well said.


    badassmother - I'm getting fed up of politely pointing out the behaviour that's expected here only for it to be ignored by you. This is a warning that if you carry on you'll be banned.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    quarfly wrote:
    What makes you say that? Being ugly is purely subjective, you cannot prove that a person is ugly.

    Why the ugly people generally say that the inside is what counts is because other people have treated them with their beliefs of them being ugly. If they were not treated as ugly and complimented as those who had better looks, they would have the identical social self-esteem as the good looking.

    thats the ethos of society. we all feed off of others opinions and external information. thats how we know where to stand how to judge things.

    thats how one would think he or she is ugly or beautiful. from the feedback of other people.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    spanner wrote:
    :thumb: Very well said.


    badassmother - I'm getting fed up of politely pointing out the behaviour that's expected here only for it to be ignored by you. This is a warning that if you carry on you'll be banned.

    freedom of speech. ei. dont hate me cos i have things to say which you cant pssibly dream of saying in public. or to anyone. dont hate me cos im not like you. and im not white.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    your-babe wrote:
    Everyone is beautiful in their own way! But, I totally agree with you, also it doesn't help that society has made people become shallow to think... oh thats an ugly person.

    true. but thats human behavioiur. thats why humans use jewelry or self adornments (from diamonds to sticks to peircings to tatooes). because we have a sense of what is beautiful. dont think that its only modern society because this is very evident in tribal groups. ie those that are isolated from modern society.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    freedom of speech.

    Why is it that every asshole on these boards trots out this expression when the mods point out that they are being offensive.

    Read the part you signed up to and you will realise that you don't have that right on these boards. So STFU and pay attention to what the mods say, otherwise freedom to post at all with be removed...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why is it that every asshole on these boards trots out this expression when the mods point out that they are being offensive.

    Read the part you signed up to and you will realise that you don't have that right on these boards. So STFU and pay attention to what the mods say, otherwise freedom to post at all with be removed...

    yeah youre right anyway. the mods are the boss. whatever man. filter out what you wanna hear and not what you want.

    as Dr Goebel said (or something in the line) What you want is to disguise uniformity by having a bit of diversity.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well, the mod shouldn't need to correct your posts. Maybe once or twice, but maybe not posting offensive posts at all is a better idea?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    not me. i care about other parts of the body too.

    Don't tell me! ... their personality ...... ?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you must look very plain. but hey cant argue about that. some people are just plain and boring. some are just boring.

    Ok, so women who don't wear make up are automatically 'plain'? :lol: Maybe where you are mate, but where I am there are a lot of extremely pretty women who don't NEED to wear makeup... 'Pretty' being subjective of course, but accessorising helps.

    just like ugly people say 'its whats inside that counts'

    Just because somebody doesn't agree with you doesn't make them 'ugly', no need to try and insult me or anybody else because it just makes you seem like you're throwing your toys out of the pram...

    so i gander youre les. so what made you become les?

    I'm sure you've seen my gay card then. Grow up...
    and as i said all women need respecting. (my reason is i came out of a woman). but some need be respected more than others. and i do have respect for you believe it or not. even if it may be minute. otherwise id be slagging of everything you say and contradict youre every opinion just to prove you otherwise.

    No you're not slagging me off, but you're not showing respect for my opinion. I think what you do is dishonest and pathetic, in fact you come across as desperate, both in siding with your views and getting laid.

    And to be honest, you have a messed up idea of what 'respect' is.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tom Da Don wrote:
    how do you know if your gay , what are the main signs .

    I'd say having feelings of sexual attraction to members of the same sex.

    If you're male and men turn you on more than women, you're probably gay. Vice versa if you're a lesbian.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    vasily wrote:
    I'd say having feelings of sexual attraction to members of the same sex.

    If you're male and men turn you on more than women, you're probably gay. Vice versa if you're a lesbian.
    People can be in toi both ya know.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    People can be in to both ya know.
    yeah, but then it gets really complicated. I still say the most reliable way of spotting a gay man is his music collection.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sex
    Do you fear vagina dentata?
    that's normal - gay or straight.


    sorry for bringing up an ancient thread, but what the hell is this :confused: :confused: :confused:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    if you fancy blokes and your a guy only, or if your a girl and you fancy girls only
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    if you fancy blokes and your a guy only, or if your a girl and you fancy girls only

    lol, not that bit.

    "vagina dentata"
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nm, found it now.
Sign In or Register to comment.