You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Gay ?

2

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    that's so stupid! can you not find someone of the same sex attractive and not want to screw them? or even want to screw them and not be gay or bi? i know there are girls where in the past i have thought if the chance ever arose i would have a threesome with that girl but i'm not bi. i just think society is a lot more accepting of wanting to do stuff with members of the same sex. i know im gonna settle down with a bloke but that dusnt rule out experimentation. i think part of it is as well that lesbians turn guys on and itd be cool to turn my man on like that. meh but gay guys rnt a turn on for girls. unless of course you're part of that whole crappy scene that goes by the name emo.

    It's you who's being stupid. Note my use of the term sexually attractive.

    Wanting to fuck someone of the same sex shows a clear bi-sexual tendency. How can it be anything else? :confused:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well Ive slept with plenty of girls by pretending to be gay. I always go to this gay club with my (girl) mate. and I would convince girls that I was gay and invite them over to mine or to theirs.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That's low. Worse than low.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    piccolo wrote:
    That's low. Worse than low.
    Envy is a terrible thing.

    And they loved it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes. I'm so jealous you can pull fag hags by being someone you're not :rolleyes:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    piccolo wrote:
    Yes. I'm so jealous you can pull fag hags by being someone you're not :rolleyes:
    It workd didnt it.

    They didnt care in the end.

    And they loved it.

    Do you mean lesbians by fag hags?

    No. They were straight ladies.

    It aint easy to get in bed with lesbians. though it is wicked
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fag hags are straight girls who cling to gay guys. I don't actually mean it derogatorily, though, shouldn't have said it.

    And if you get a "lesbian" in bed she's probably bi.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    piccolo wrote:
    Fag hags are straight girls who cling to gay guys. I don't actually mean it derogatorily, though, shouldn't have said it.

    And if you get a "lesbian" in bed she's probably bi.
    what so youre now jealous of gays who have girls hanging around them too?

    well theyre gay. of course they probably relate to girls more than guys.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can I just ask what assumption you're making about my gender and sexuality?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    piccolo wrote:
    Can I just ask what assumption you're making about my gender and sexuality?
    oh youre gay. my bad then.


    just checked your prof. so youre a girl.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Indeed. So I have no reason to be jealous of you and your straight girls.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    piccolo wrote:
    Indeed. So I have no reason to be jealous of you and your straight girls.
    so youre les?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No shit
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    piccolo wrote:
    No shit
    are you hot?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fuck off
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    piccolo wrote:
    Fuck off

    probably not. well im sure theres a cream for that.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well what can I tell you anyway? It's all subjective. I'm blonde and I have big boobs, isn't that all men care about?

    (With apologies to those who are not so misogynistic).
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    piccolo wrote:
    Well what can I tell you anyway? It's all subjective. I'm blonde and I have big boobs, isn't that all men care about?

    (With apologies to those who are not so misogynistic).

    not me. i care about other parts of the body too.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You may have missed the point I was trying to make. The examples given are a composite of mine and others experiences, and were given with the peculiar clarity of 20/20 hindsight. My idea was to show examples of the mistakes people made as an illustration of why "Am I gay?" is not a stupid question. I left how they might have reached those mindsets as irrelevant, or an amusing exercise. I assumed, like me, you all had a basic grasp of the relevant psychology.

    I received a typical sex education. Sex is something that happens between a man and a woman. There is some debate over whether marriage is necessary, either before or after.

    I received the middle-class liberal/socialist version, which means I learnt these things at a possibly) earlier age, and had free access to books, which further reinforced the "correctness" of this view. I suppose if I had looked hard enough, and at the more complicated books, I might have discovered something about homosexuality.

    Given that you "know" sexual attraction occurs between men and women, anything you feel towards a person of you own sex can't be sexual, so you have to work out what it is
    Spliffie wrote:
    Errr...there's considerable difference between admiration/respect and wanting to have sex with someone :confused:
    Remember you start to make these interpretations at an early age where the feelings are weaker, and so not "obviously" sexual. Once you reach a reasonable explanation for a thing, unless you find a serious fault that can't easily be explained, you don't go back and reevaluate them..
    I don't find respect or admiration in any way arousing...
    I guess you think nobody else does either. Because, basically, people are like you.

    How often have you discussed whether people find admiration arousing?
    Eh? My point is you can surely tell orientation by what gets you off - whatever you wank over. Women, men, whatever. I'm not sure what you're getting at?
    My point here is there was "apparently" nothing was getting me off. Why would that indicate I was gay?
    People do construct models as you say, but realising tastes are specific to individuals isn't a difficult realisation to reach.

    At school I had long - and honest - discussions over which girls were more attractive, so I couldn't have been gay. In retrospect, I realise now that my peers were discussing sexual attractiveness, whereas I had a more aesthetic viewpoint.

    I considered myself a romantic, because my interest in women was far more to do with friendship than base urges. I was looking for an intellectual partner, not a baby machine.

    Being bashful and aroused when I found myself in intimate situations with girls was quite normal, explained the first girl who cornered me - a good friends older sister. Clearly I was straight. Perhaps embarrassed and alarmed might have been better descriptions but I still thought a someone 2 years older than me was a lot wiser than me.

    Despite masturbating three times a day, I believed I had a low sex drive which some people have) because I was, with my strong Christian faith, able to resist the various offers made by girls I knew.

    The only "gay" role models I had while growing up were Mr Humphries from "Are you being served" and the drama teacher from school (who was "well known" to be gay for no more reason than being a theatre luvvie). If that was gay, I wasn't. and still aren't.

    Young people coming (belatedly) to terms with their suddenly surprising sexuality are often described as confused. They usually are - they have to tear down a lot of their understanding of the world to fit facts that can't be made to fit their old view. It tends to be such a drastic rethink that they tend to live "unconventional" lives - they have learnt to distrust what is conventionally true. They also tend to be depressed and have a higher suicide rate - I suggest for much the same reason.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well theyre gay. of course they probably relate to girls more than guys.
    On the off-chance you were not simply being an objectionable piece of snot, in general gay guys relate better to guys than to women.

    On the other hand, gay men tend to relate better to women than striaght guys do because 1) they're not trying to hit on them all the time; 2) they can compare notes on how fanciable Tom Cruise and Russel Crowe are; and 3) they get to sleep in the wet spot.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    On the off-chance you were not simply being an objectionable piece of snot, in general gay guys relate better to guys than to women.

    On the other hand, gay men tend to relate better to women than striaght guys do because 1) they're not trying to hit on them all the time; 2) they can compare notes on how fanciable Tom Cruise and Russel Crowe are; and 3) they get to sleep in the wet spot.

    what i meant was gays relate more to girls than guys relate to girls. and im straight but i relate to girls better than my mates even though the ladies know im being cheeky and flirty with them. i believe its cos i grew up with my sis and mum and was always in the same room when they bicker about whatever. also i listen.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well Ive slept with plenty of girls by pretending to be gay. I always go to this gay club with my (girl) mate. and I would convince girls that I was gay and invite them over to mine or to theirs.
    So you pretend to be queer to lull women in to a false sense of security? That's called being a liar and a cad, I hope you get crabs.

    On the other hand the sort of woman who sleeps with somebody who pretends to be a homo and then finds out he isn't (provided they're conscious when you use them and not spiked or heavily drunk) can't have an amazing amount of self-respect anyway.

    And just because Piccolo disapproves of your behaviour doesn't make her jealous. Most of the time if anybody knows how to treat a lady then it often is another lady ;) But I'm sure all those "lesbians" you think you've screwed already know that.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tom Da Don wrote:
    lol i saw a battyman in soho watching some guys arses lol :no:

    nice. :rolleyes:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well Ive slept with plenty of girls by pretending to be gay. I always go to this gay club with my (girl) mate. and I would convince girls that I was gay and invite them over to mine or to theirs.

    That's just ridiculous.

    Moron.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So you pretend to be queer to lull women in to a false sense of security? That's called being a liar and a cad, I hope you get crabs.

    On the other hand the sort of woman who sleeps with somebody who pretends to be a homo and then finds out he isn't (provided they're conscious when you use them and not spiked or heavily drunk) can't have an amazing amount of self-respect anyway.

    And just because Piccolo disapproves of your behaviour doesn't make her jealous. Most of the time if anybody knows how to treat a lady then it often is another lady ;) But I'm sure all those "lesbians" you think you've screwed already know that.

    first, i totally agree that the girls i slept with with the faux gay strategy are shallow sluts. but then again they are the hottest ones in the club. you may disapprove of it but i just wanted to have sex. and so did they. its a game. theres no love in it. and if you dont agree with it, its cos you aint in playing the game.

    second, i didnt check piccolos profile earlier and thought she was a guy. my bad it is true.

    third, always wear protection. no glove no love. and i go to the gu clinic regularly and never tested postive for anything.

    lastly, the faux gay strategy is used by many. not just me. in fact, i got the idea from my gay friend.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    overweight bitches.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    first, i totally agree that the girls i slept with with the faux gay strategy are shallow sluts. but then again they are the hottest ones in the club. you may disapprove of it but i just wanted to have sex. and so did they. its a game. theres no love in it. and if you dont agree with it, its cos you aint in playing the game.

    second, i didnt check piccolos profile earlier and thought she was a guy. my bad it is true.

    third, always wear protection. no glove no love. and i go to the gu clinic regularly and never tested postive for anything.

    lastly, the faux gay strategy is used by many. not just me. in fact, i got the idea from my gay friend.
    If by 'playing the game' you mean sleeping with random women by deceiving them, or taking advantage of them whilst they're drunk then no, I'm not.

    But yeah, the 'hot' chicks often can be the shallow ones with no self-esteem. To be honest I don't see how somebody who engages in such behaviour can have any respect for women... But then we're all entitled to freedom of movement and thought (and to an extent) speech.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    overweight bitches.
    Who's overweight?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Here are some links some of you might find useful:

    Coming out

    Exploring your sexuality

    Coming out checklist

    The wrong label?

    Also, to Tom Da Don, if you are concerned about losing your erection, the Sexual Dysfunction Association would be a good place to go for more advice.

    Can I also just give a general reminder about manners. There have been some off-the-cuff remarks on this thread that are quite offensive. For those who have forgotten the rules of this site, the first rule states:

    "Harassing, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, racist or otherwise unlawful posts are not permitted."

    Please be aware of this rule - if you continue to ignore it we'll have no option than to ban you.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If by 'playing the game' you mean sleeping with random women by deceiving them, or taking advantage of them whilst they're drunk then no, I'm not.

    But yeah, the 'hot' chicks often can be the shallow ones with no self-esteem. To be honest I don't see how somebody who engages in such behaviour can have any respect for women... But then we're all entitled to freedom of movement and thought (and to an extent) speech.

    what and you dont deceive people? with all the make up and heels and what you put on your body. jesus..

    no self esteem?? these women probably are more confident than you.

    and i do what i do because i can do it and choose to do it. those who says 'well id never do that' probably cant do it anyway even if they try.

    and i respect women who i think deserve to be respected. but to be fair all women need respecting. just some more than others. plus the women ive slept with with the faux gay strategy doesnt care how got into bed with them. they even think its funny i was able to pull that kind of shit off. its talent baby. and loads of confidence. and thats what chics want.
Sign In or Register to comment.