Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Red mitzis and apples

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have had a look on pill reports but cant seem to find anything, has anyone had these pills before? I been hearin rumours they are a bit on the dodgy side so thort it wud be best to get an opinion of someone..

Comments

• Options
    Never heard of them but to be honest there's only one way to find out what they'r like, munch em.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    Never heard of them but to be honest there's only one way to find out what they'r like, munch em.

Or test them ;)
  • Options
    Nash wrote:
    Or test them ;)

Ha ha! Testing! What a mad idea, no one would ever do that.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I don't know why you are laughing. Testing is an option for responsible drugs users. If you don't care what you are putting into your body then fine, no one can make you, but some people actually want to do everyting they can to minimise the risk and ensure they have a good time...
  • Options
    You can't be certain of that though, can you.
  • Options
    tbh yes... i really cannot see one xtc tablet killing someone thats more what the media surveys

Given I have very nearly seen it happen in front of my face I would disagree there.

Its rare but it does happen.
  • Options
    I agree that a lot of the media reporting around E is hype. But you still can't be certain the next one you take won't have a detremental effect on your health, and people have died after taking E. Recreational drug use isn't safe.
  • Options
    The media always hype everything upno matter if its got to do with drugs are not. Bong i agree but it is extremely rare for there to be enough of a chemical in an e tab to kill you

There doesnt have to be anything wierd or anything really strong. The tablet which should (the A&E doctor didnt understand why she didnt die) have killed this girl was totally ordinary, just MDMA and not a huge dose.

I'd agree it is very rare, but pills do have an image of being 'safe' when they are not, not in the short or long term.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    There doesnt have to be anything wierd or anything really strong. The tablet which should (the A&E doctor didnt understand why she didnt die) have killed this girl was totally ordinary, just MDMA and not a huge dose.

I'd agree it is very rare, but pills do have an image of being 'safe' when they are not, not in the short or long term.

maybe she was just allergic ?

and testing your pill isnt gonna tell you that it wont kill you

they're made to pick up a few certain drugs, it doesnt detect lethal drugs or anything !

and the majority of people are gonna bang their pills even after testing so i dont see how it makes THAT much of a difference
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    maybe she was just allergic ?

and testing your pill isnt gonna tell you that it wont kill you

they're made to pick up a few certain drugs, it doesnt detect lethal drugs or anything !

and the majority of people are gonna bang their pills even after testing so i dont see how it makes THAT much of a difference

No, she had a blood clot already in her body, it lodged in her brain and the hightened blood pressure from the pill caused it to burst, the whole right side of her brain flooded with blood and she passed out. When we got her to A&E the doctor said she should have died instantly and she had 5 hours of brain surgury. She then had to learn everything again.

No, it wont tell you whether the pill is lethal or not, but it will give you an indication as to what is in the pill and you can act accordingly. As in if it is DOM or 2CB you can not take 5.

And yes, you're probably right, people will just bang them anyway, but at least trying to be a bit safer is worth the small effort.
  • Options
    yeah, who here actually tests their pills ?

not that theres anything wrong with it, just noone seems to do it!
  • Options
    For the cost of the pill tester plus the pill that had to be wasted in order to test them?

You dont waste a pill, you scrape a small amount off the side not enough to affect the experience at all.

And the tester is about £10, which doesnt seem that much to me.

And as to who does test their pills, not many people it would seem, I used to when I used them. I was interested.
  • Options
    Well like I said, no one is going to change your mind but I need to point out that the way you take pills isn't minimising the risk or the harm. Its not the natural way, its the irresponsible way.
  • Options
    tbh yes... i really cannot see one xtc tablet killing someone thats more what the media surveys

oh you're so sure of that are you?

how about the fact that if i havnt of had a liver transplant i would of died from a pill sound to you?

dont just assume things.
  • Options
    And it was the only way before pill testers.

Ok anyone out there thinking of taking pills dont forget your pill testing kit

I think you will find that the ability to test pills existed before they became popular. Originally they were used therapeutically so the exact dosages woud have been administered.

But that is neither here nor there really, I am just concerned by the reckless lack of respect some of you have to drugs in general.

Oh and in reference to Jake0, it seems to be more common than you think, although they havent established a cause, and it seems to happen in previously healthy individuals...
  • Options
    lady jade at this time of night?

she got locked in the office.

her husbands kicked her out.

she needs the overtime?
  • Options
    Your liver was probably already damaged? meaning you shouldn't have taken them in the first place im talking about a normal healthy person

although i have already verified that im not positive

Errrm...drugs are dangerous. Not as dangerous as the press makes out, but they ain't as safe as you seem to think.
  • Options
    lady jade at this time of night?

she got locked in the office.

her husbands kicked her out.

she needs the overtime?

None of the above!
  • Options
    LadyJade wrote:
    None of the above!
    you got bored with that bong guy in the day time so thought you'd come in at night and maybe be on a roll yeah?
  • Options
    Your liver was probably already damaged? meaning you shouldn't have taken them in the first place im talking about a normal healthy person

I was perfectly healthy.
  • Options
    jim died?
  • Options
    Nash wrote:
    Or test them ;)

Well you could do that but most people don't have access to one or couldn't even be bothered in the first place.
  • Options
    you got bored with that bong guy in the day time so thought you'd come in at night and maybe be on a roll yeah?

Piss off, she's mine damn you!
  • Options
    :eek2: at both of you...
  • Options
    no drug is safe, but can be in moderation

No, drugs are safer in moderation. Not safe.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Blagsta wrote:
    No, drugs are safer in moderation. Not safe.

It's about what you consider safe to be though. I understand safe to mean minimal risk, not no risk.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    It's about what you consider safe to be though. I understand safe to mean minimal risk, not no risk.

Yes, it is. I'm just contesting everwonderwhy's assertion that pills are harmless, is all.
  • Options
    Really?

• Options
    Really?
    no drug is safe, but can be in moderation
  • Options
    This is a replay of the time I said shrooms are 'harmless'...

Theres nothing wrong with saying certain drugs are safe in moderation. The only point you're trying to make again is that there are possible risks, and it's not news to anyone here. He said they're harmless because things rarely go wrong with them. Why do you have to make such a big thing about it?
This discussion has been closed.