Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

In A LOT of trouble.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, well i'll keep it short.
yesterday, whilst the family out, my boyfriend and i 'sneakily' had sex on (not in) my parents bed. we left the room exactly how it was when we entered it.
this morning, my mother comes into my room VERY ANGRY, saying she knows, but wouldn't say how she knows.
i'm really confused to how she could find out - i didn't hear anyone come home early, and we left the room in fine condition. no chance of spy equipment, etc hehe.
anyway, i'm in a really awkward situation now - i feel too embarrased and guilty to go home. i totally denied everything when she accused me this morning, but i don't really have any excuses as i don't know how she found out. do i lie or admit everything? i don't think they'll ever trust me again.

p.s. i'm underage, but they know i'm sexually active and on the pill.

Comments

• Options
    semen on the duvet or something?
    if she knows you might as well admit it... or the situation will just be made more arkward.
  • Options
    maybe one of them came back, heard you and then went out again>
    or maybe you didnt leave it in as fine condition as you think you did?
    Half a condom wrapper on the floor???? did the bed smell of your perfume or his aftershave?
  • Options
    bloody hell!

your just going to have to live through it, apologise or something.

they cant stay mad at you forever, its not like you killed anyone.

ok what you did was really really disrespectful which is probably what theyll be so mad about but you cant take it back now can you?!
  • Options
    yeah, i wouldn't do that again...it's disrespectful, and not in a rebellious way either.

serious apologies and grovelling needed i think, flowers for your mum and being "model daughter" time.
  • Options
    hmm why go on the parents bed in the first place, i could never do that, its a bit weird...

well whats done is done, like whats been said, admit it, apologise, and time to start behaving for a while.

parents always know when you are lying, so dont even try
  • Options
    i don't think it could be semen.. no condoms were involved.. and we were only wearing underwear so i can't have left something suspicious in there. we didn't do it in a pervy sense.. we were just making a tour of the house, if you get what i mean.
    i just went in and checked the covers aswell.. no stains, and no smell of aftershave. totally dumbstruck that she found out. doesn't help that my gran died last week aswell.. she thinks its something to do with that, but i wasn't. i'm just soooo embarrassed. she isn't home yet but my stepdad is and he just said my mums really upset with me :/. i don't think they could have come back.. the gate is right below the window and makes a lot of noise when opened, and i kept checking for the car. and when they came back they were fine and cheery all night till this morning. soo... :s i didn't want to come home tonight, and i certainly don't want to see my mum :(
  • Options
    btw, my punishment is 'not allowed bf over for a week'. not too bad, but i'm still gonna be in her bad books for a looong looong time. i seriously don't want to see her.
  • Options
    i cant think why anyone would want to have sex on their parents bed.. ew!
    I'm not supprised your mum was p.o, best you can do is just apologise a lot and promise it wont happen again (and keep that promise)
  • Options
    1)Stop acting like the victim you did it, now embarassed or not I think its extremely disrespectful of you to avoid going home when your the one in the wrong here, your being cruel if shes worrying about where you are on top of waht you've done!
    2)Chances are you got cum on her duvet and shes to disgusted to tell you so because no one wants to discuss that kind of thing. about their daughters.
    3)Go round to his house instead for a few months rather than him round to yours, i doubt your mum wants to see him now.
  • Options
    just own up, there's no use in lying. chances are she'll respect you more for it anyway.

perhaps she didn't know really but thought you probably did so wanted to wind you up?
  • Options
    Thats a mystery, wonder how they could have found out.. :chin:

BTW never do it on your parents bed, thats just gross. :yuck:
  • Options
    satehen wrote:

BTW never do it on your parents bed, thats just gross. :yuck:

i used to think that! but then my boyfriend had some friends over and one stayed in his room so we kipped in his parents room and now well, doesn't bother me. i didn't really want to sleep on their sheets though, so we got his.
  • Options
    Well when my parents are on holiday we happily sleep in their bed (mines a single and theirs is king size), but we'd never dream of having sex in it.
  • Options
    just dont do it on your parents bed....they always find out everything. and wouldn't a condom make it cleaner (and safer) as long as it's used properly?
  • Options
    sorry, but I KNOW ITS MY FAULT and that i have to face up to it but i don't know how. i asked my stepdad a minute ago why she thinks i did and he said he didn't know but she seemed pretty sure. i'm gonna say sorry, but it never seems enough for my mum - like she doesn't believe me.
  • Options
    we don't use condoms - i'm on the pill. and i'm so sure there weren't any accidents as i checked.
  • Options
    btw how old are you?
  • Options
    i can't really go over his - his foster parents have banned me from being in his room alone with him as i'm underage and i think his sister has been stirring things. its not much fun sitting downstairs as we have grubby little kids climbing over us and no time to ourselves (no, its not all about the sex!).
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    btw how old are you?
    15 at the end of july. he's 17 at the end of the month. my mum put me on the pill herself when i asked her, say, 3 months ago.
  • Options
    FilthyChav wrote:
    15 at the end of july. he's 17 at the end of the month. my mum put me on the pill herself when i asked her, say, 3 months ago.
    well as you know you shouldnt be having sex anyway and he's breaking the law. I cant say i blame her for being mad - sorry. But my mum was the same, when i was 14 nearly 15 i had an 18 yr old bf, and when he accidentally fell asleep in my room because my brother fell asleep on the bed in the room where my bf was meant to be staying.....when she found out we'd slept in the same room (against the rules she laid out) she went mental. Even though we slept in seperate beds and didnt do anything. She didnt believe me.
  • Options
    OMG she's 14!? no wonder her mother was pissed off!
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    OMG she's 14!? no wonder her mother was pissed off!
    i know my mum would have hit the roof and would have probably not spoken to me for a month!!
  • Options
    Ballerina, I know where you're coming from. My bf is allowed to stay round at the weekends, but not in my room. We often fall asleep in my room, though, and I wake him up in the early hours so he can go to his room. However, the other night, neither of us woke up till about 8am, and my mum was already up, so I had to lie and say he came in and woke me early cos he couldn't sleep. Close shave, though. And not intentional.

My mum seems okay with me being only 14, as she likes my boyfriend and trusts me to be responsible. I do understand why she would be upset - what I'm saying s that I don't understand how she could know, and I'm trying to figure out either an excuse or how I can get back in her good books. Everyone makes a really stupid mistake once in a while.
  • Options
    yeah, i nearly got caught in the room he was in 1 morning. We'd slept in sperate rooms but i wanted to wake him up (he said he wanted me to) and we laid cuddling in bed for awhile (that was all) then i got back into my room and 2 mins later she walked in....very close.
    tbh i dont think you can use an excuse, because she already knows. Just apologise and give her time to cool off. I know it's not nice but she'll come around. But i know i wouldnt be pleased about my 14 yr old daughter having sex on my bed. And is she ok about you just relying on the pill?
  • Options
    Don't make up an excuse admit it. Say mom i'm really sorry you found out, i made a mistake and it won't happen again. If your grown up enough to have sex, then you should be grown up enough to handle the concequences.
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    Don't make up an excuse admit it. Say mom i'm really sorry you found out, i made a mistake and it won't happen again. If your grown up enough to have sex, then you should be grown up enough to handle the concequences.
    exactly....using an excuse will only make you seem unable to handle the consequences of sex, and that wont help getting back to her good books.
  • Options
    I think I will face up to it - i'm just one of those people who would rather repeatedly lie than face the blame - even when its obviously my fault. Still feeling v sheepish though. She came in a minute ago but someone else was round so I couldn't say anything. I'm scared!
    I always go wake my bf up in the mornings for a cuddle.. its pretty funny really, he looks like a giant hedgehog.
    I think shes okay with me just being on the pill - my bfs very faithful and I was his first, so no chance of STIs. And I haven't missed one yet.
  • Options
    How long have you been with him?
  • Options
    FilthyChav wrote:
    My mum seems okay with me being only 14, as she likes my boyfriend and trusts me to be responsible.

There is so much wrong with this whole episode.

From the complete lack of respect you have shown your parents, to the fact that your boyfriend is committing an offence which could see him locked up as a paedophile, to your comment that your mum "seems okay with me being only 14".

I'm not completely sure which of the last two is worse...
  • Options
    I've slept in my parents bead but would never have sex in it. It just feels wrong and I wouldn't them to have sex in my bed.

I would definately lie low for a while in fact I think I'd probably go out of my way to be extra nice to my Mum.

Just a thought - if you're not responsible enough to understand how your parentys would feel at you doing that. Maybe you're not responsible enough for other things.

Phoenix